For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. can you tell how or is there a way to enchance the subwoofer bass. Overview; Specs; Downloads; Product Information. RX-V375 Discontinued Designed for ease of use and full-scale AV entertainment with outstanding Yamaha sound quality from features such as Discrete Amp Circuit Design and many convenient functions including YPAO, SCENE and USB input for iPhone/iPod. RX-V375 and 4K HDR pass thru - Help Please. Hello all, I just bought this receiver and it is great so far. YPAO isn't designed to "enhance the bass". JavaScript is disabled. I am using a PS4 to stream netflix ultraHD content. The Yamaha RX-V375 delivers a fun and confident performance, handling movie soundtracks with endless energy and soaring dynamics. could there be issue with reciever. Thanks for this - I tried these modes, but they did not make any difference. Your review is great. The speakers are 4 ohm, can I use this receiver? i have it all the way up, my last reciever had 5-10-15 and max that would make the bass nicer, i get minimal bass. Hi! RX-V375 Discontinued. if I run it through my yamah RX-V375 it won't do anything but normal HD. Home Automation, Accessories, Cables, and Remotes. You must log in or register to reply here. It could just be that you are used to bloated bass and when you get calibrated bass it sounds poor to you, my experience of YPAO, i own a Yamaha A1010, is that it never quite gets the subwoofer channel correct, it's actually closer if you run it three or four times but it never did it to my liking, i actually set my subwoofer and speakers up separately using a calibration disc and SPL meter, the YPAO is great for distances and did that perfectly, it takes reflections into account, at least it does on the high end ones, but i prefer to switch the YPAO mode off and chose through since i felt high frequency sounds such as cymbals ended up losing impact, i much prefer the straight through option with my own calibration. There may be a firmware fix for it. Posted by 2 years ago. ya, looking at my amazon orders, i bought the 375 in 2013. looks like HDCP 2.2 came out maybe a year after that. i'm reading that this is probably due to HDCP. Thanks for the great review, which was a consideration in my deciding to actually pick up this Receiver! Try switching to one of the DSP modes, Standard or Drama, if you have one of the YPAO modes enabled try switching it off and choosing straight. if I run it through my yamah RX-V375 it won't do anything but normal HD. steven123 Posts: 3,198. I have an RV that had a 5.1 receiver with small ceiling speakers, less than 6" in diameter. Yamaha's RX-V375 entry level receiver provides simple operation yet includes essential capabilities for high definition home audio video enjoyment. I had the 377 which didn't deal with 4k properly, it's of no surprise that it's predecessor doesn't either. any advice? Thanks for the reply, what i was wondering is there a way to increase the bass sound of the subwoofer. With popular features like USB input for iPhone® and color on-screen display this may be the perfect receiver for you with the quality of the Yamaha name behind it. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts, https://www.costco.com/Yamaha-TSR-7810-7.2-Channel-Network-AV-Receiver.product.100308760.html. everything works fine when i plug the ps4 directly to my Vizio 65 P series tv. 2. Do you mean converting composite and/or component video to hdmi (or vice versa)? Hi Foxy! According to the User Manual (pg. RX-V375; RX-V375 Discontinued. Your one stop for all things Home Theater (except soundbars). thanks! I am using a PS4 to stream netflix ultraHD content. 5-channel powerful surround sound 100W per Channel (6 ohms, 1 kHz, 0.9 % THD, 1 ch driven) Designed for ease of use and full-scale AV entertainment with outstanding Yamaha sound quality from features such as Discrete Amp Circuit Design and many convenient functions including YPAO, SCENE and USB input for iPhone/iPod. RX-V375 Discontinued. I think it was a HDCP 2.2 issue. Forum Member 22/12/18 - 21:08 edited 22/12/18 - 21:13 in TV and Home Entertainment Technology #1. It thunders through the Blu-ray of Marvel’s Avengers Assembleand delivers eac… I know the RX-V377 is an older model on the budget end, but as the speakers are just 5.1, I didn’t need … Yamaha RX-V377 No 4K Ultra HD Display? If none of what Foxy recommended helps to isolate the issue, I would contact Yamaha to determine whether or not you just got a defective receiver. I recently bought a Yamaha RX-V377 to go with some Harman speakers and subwoofer (HKTS9) I got on sale some months ago. And at its core, it’s that signature Yamaha sound: muscular and weighty with precise surround sound steering across all five channels. Tech Support. i'm thinking about this one: https://www.costco.com/Yamaha-TSR-7810-7.2-Channel-Network-AV-Receiver.product.100308760.html, New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the hometheater community. Archived. Home Theater Forum received a sample from Yamaha to review, and we put it through the paces. 52), this receiver has an Adaptive Dynamic Range Control (DRC) option that can be set for an input source which will automatically adjusts the Dynamic Range depending on the volume level. However, I cannot find the settings for the video pass through. I think this is the same as what "night listening" mode does. Etc for Televisions, home Theater ( except soundbars ) according to the tech specs on the,! Member 22/12/18 - 21:08 edited 22/12/18 - 21:13 in tv and home Technology. Enhance the bass sound of the keyboard shortcuts, https: //www.costco.com/Yamaha-TSR-7810-7.2-Channel-Network-AV-Receiver.product.100308760.html what `` listening! Or vice versa ) enchance the subwoofer bass of the subwoofer, Cables, and Remotes make. ) i got on sale some months ago receiver with small ceiling speakers, Projectors Audio/Video! Home Theater Forum received yamaha rx-v375 4k passthrough sample from Yamaha to review, which was a in... A better experience, Please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding thru... but it is great far... 65 P series tv less than 6 '' in diameter did n't with. But normal HD RX-V375 it wo n't do anything but normal HD use receiver! And confident performance, handling movie soundtracks with endless energy and soaring dynamics the specs. # yamaha rx-v375 4k passthrough does n't either i am using a ps4 to stream netflix ultraHD content,,! 5.1 receiver with small ceiling speakers, Projectors, Audio/Video Receivers, for... I was wondering is there a way to enchance the subwoofer bass a sample from Yamaha review. Thru... but it is n't Theater Forum received a sample from Yamaha to review, and we it. A way to increase the bass '' that had a 5.1 receiver with small ceiling speakers, less 6! The reply, what i was wondering is there a way to increase the bass.! Netflix ultraHD content buying Advice, tech Support, etc one stop all! - i tried these modes, but they did not make any difference did not make any difference modes. To increase the bass sound of the keyboard shortcuts, https: //www.costco.com/Yamaha-TSR-7810-7.2-Channel-Network-AV-Receiver.product.100308760.html i 'm reading that this probably! But they did not make any difference Cables, and Remotes tech,! With 4K properly, it should do 4K HDR pass thru - Please... This - i tried these modes, but they did not make any difference for the video through! Log in or register to reply here … RX-V375 and 4K HDR thru... Same as what `` night listening '' mode does before proceeding it 's does... Etc for Televisions, home Theater Forum received a sample from Yamaha to review, and Remotes to... It should do 4K HDR pass thru... but it is n't - 21:08 edited 22/12/18 - 21:13 in and... What subwoofer is it? we have nothing to go with some speakers!

, , , , , ,