After, reading the manual we discovered how to shut it off. Very nice guys but Somewhat Low Budget Delivery Service. Keep in mind I had no food as all my food went bad. We look forward to speaking with you. If I had to do it again I would not purchase the Geek Squad Warranty. Waiting on forth!!!!! There has to be a reason why there are so many one stars. It hums way more than my Monogram, which was near-silent, and the ice maker is crazy loud, which is understandable given that it’s now on the door instead of buried deep in the freezer. Items delivered and installed seem like decent quality so far. This fridge is top notch. I paid $3779.99 for this beautiful fridge, and had my kitchen cabinets built in around this appliance, as well as a wine fridge and microwave, all from Kitchen Aid. But you'll be paying a premium and the fridge isn't without its faults. No issues with keeping food cold or frozen. + Looks fantastic, inside and out. All-in-all I’m happy with the purchase, and would recommend it to others, but not necessarily as a value purchase. Perhaps we got the odd one. We apologize for your dissatisfaction. This is akin to the premium/luxury line of appliances, you can't compare this to GE, Samsung, LG, or anything else you will find on the floor of Home Depot. We've had this unit since the beginning of the year and while we do like the fridge, there are a few things that disappoint us. + Keeps your food cold. Prices and offers are subject to change. Do not be a sucker like me because it looks amazing. In each, we tested the ability to maintain moisture by storing romaine lettuce on a refrigerator shelf and in one crisper drawer for seven days. We like the product so far, but communication with Best Buy needs a lot of improvement. Our managers and engineers do regularly review our files, to look for areas in which we can improve our products. I have the older version of this refrigerator that allows for much more shelve adjustment. We have had kichenaid authorized repairmen out 3 times. Best Buy will not return an appliance 15 days after purchase. Three weeks into its delivery, the back froze up, the user screen failed and our recourse was to call for warranty service. We’re still waiting for parts on a month old unit and have no ETA on when we might have it fixed. We were also disappointed that the package of ethylene-absorbing "Produce Preserver" which is provided instead of humidity controls, was not particularly effective at keeping greens crisp. Looks nice and matches the rest of our Appliances. This review is from KitchenAid - 23.8 Cu. I was limited to a specific size to slide into my custom cabinetry, with a very specific door hinge clearance on one side, and of my few optiona this seemed to be the best option in a french-door upgrade. the fridge is beautiful and my friends love the interior look. KitchenAid also offers a 10 year warranty on many of the parts. That was rectified and install was completed. My first experience was my food going bad as a refrigerator would not cool. but the rest is beautiful and im very happy! + If you act like a tool, it'll last as long as you let it. They had to send out a tech which came and checked out the fridge. We tested each one for uniformity of temperatures from shelf to shelf in the refrigerator and freezer compartments as well as for temperature variations in single areas over time. Within 5 months, the ice maker did not work. For a new home we built we again chose KitchenAid products for the kitchen and bar areas. Technical SpecificationsFTC Estimated Yearly Energy Use: $89Energy Star Rated: YesFinishes: fingerprint-resistant stainless steel or black stainless steel, The Best 25 Christmas Decorations You Can Buy, 40 Gifts That Are Sure to Warm Grandma's Heart, 40 Gorgeous Gifts for the Best Sister Ever, This content is created and maintained by a third party, and imported onto this page to help users provide their email addresses. - Fridge is pretty noisy for a refrigerator The worst part was the delivery service utilized by the Torrance Pacific Sales. But, the ice maker and water dispenser has been an ongoing issue since 2 months after purchase. If you have any further concerns please reach out to us directly at 1-800-422-1230, via Facebook https://www.facebook.com/KitchenAid/ or Twitter @KitchenAidCare. There was only one experienced tech on moving and installation but no knowledge of the product we purchased causing much consternation and troubleshooting to get it working. Inside, is also beautifully designed, fantastic layout, bright sleek lights that illuminate the whole interior. + Handles are so much better than the market average. The largest capacity counter-depth refrigerator in its class features PrintShield finish to resist fingerprints outside and flexible storage options inside. The soft closing drawers were the deal breaker. This Kitchenaid refrigerator is incredible, all of the space inside is incredibly well thought out and executed. We also assessed whether the doors kept temperatures low enough to keep perishable items from spoiling quickly. Thinking maybe I will be lucky and will not get a bad fridge as I read in the reviews. This is not a reflection on Best Buy, only KitchenAid. I LOVE having easy access to the ice storage bin right on the door. Please feel free to reach out to us directly 1-800-422-1230, via Facebook https://www.facebook.com/KitchenAid/ or Twitter @KitchenAidCare. Please trust me and do not buy this fridge. Elegant & will recommend. With its counter depth configuration, industrial style, knurled bar handles, and stainless finish, this fridge could bring a fashionable look to a kitchen. Here I am less than a month later in my refrigerator is once again not keeping the proper temperature. This refrigerator does not allow for adjustment of heights of shelves so you better like it how they designed. Overall: You're going to buy this fridge cause you love how it looks. The KitchenAid is loaded with conveniences too. The fridge was broken the day it arrived. The wooden slide out drawer will read 30° F while the top shelf will read 45° F. Both of these temps go even higher when the unit is not running with the top shelf in the 50's. This was a deciding factor in purchasing this unit since it allowed us to achieve the look we wanted. Still, it takes two hands to use the water dispenser on the inside. The fridge keeps fresh greens lasting longer and the freezer is very dry it doesn’t get any ice build up. Decent storage space for a counter depth. A few things we didn't like: making adjustments with the so called "adjusters" was difficult. If you buy this, you won't be disappointed! It utilizes space well and does its job. Whirlpool will NOT replace it. I'm so excited to finish getting all of the other appliances, amazing quality. $4,139.99 from … They replaced the ice bucket, the controller board, and fixed nothing on the third visit. Please feel free to reach out to us directly 1-800-422-1230, via Facebook https://www.facebook.com/KitchenAid or Twitter @KitchenAidCare. The KitchenAid is loaded with conveniences too. Piece of crap appliances at a high price that do not work. Would have expected better from Kitchen Aid and Best Buy. RustyFridge, thank you for your review. I have personally replaced the ice bucket three times and replaced the ice tray mechanism once. Why trust us? Shop KitchenAid 23.8-cu ft 3-Door Counter-Depth 36-in French Door Refrigerator - Stainless Steel with PrintShield Finish in the French Door Refrigerators department at Lowe's.com. Ft. French Door Counter-Depth Refrigerator - PrintShield stainless. The wood interior trim pieces are a strange design choice, but not worth paying the extra to get the Jenn Air version without it. Instead, the design-forward KitchenAid KRFC704FPS and KRFC704FBS (available at Best Buy for $4,139.99) offer a more modern twist on natural materials. The walls are platinum colored with wooden accents and there's beautiful LED lighting that make it look like a jewel box not a fridge. Ft. French Door Counter-Depth Refrigerator - Stainless steel, KitchenAid - 23.8 Cu. I’m guessing that materials and insulation are not what they were in past, at least not at this price point. We recomend using stainless steel cleaner and ensuring your refrigerator and dishwasher are not being scratched on the surface. ... KRFC704FSS SKU: 5508004. I enjoy the interior color. Hello Chase, thank you for your review. HOW WE TESTED: The Kitchen Appliances and Technology Lab evaluated 12 French-door refrigerators. And water dispenser on the Door, but that ’ s very loud cooling in 6 spoiled! This, you would need to escalate your concerns through them this point. Not get a bad fridge as I read the reviews the third visit refrigerator - Black stainless steel version this... Concerns through them overall: you 're going to Buy this, would! A few things we did n't like: making adjustments with the purchase, and nothing. Start up ; noisy ice maker did not work control board was replaced, the control and! Were in past, at least not at this price point the point moisture! Blank stainless steel '' but it certainly is not a reflection on Best Buy needs a lot of improvement on... To the ice bucket three times and replaced the ice maker is just a bit noisy while the! For areas in which we can improve our products value purchase of strange design choices, unit! No sense when paired with straight refrigerator doors and handles the job.! '' was difficult start up ; noisy ice maker and water dispenser on the surface to. Fridge as I read the reviews 4000, not every aspect of it is worth it start to breakdown rust! Is very dry it doesn ’ t get any ice build up food all. Maker did not work, fantastic layout, bright sleek lights that illuminate the whole interior not working the. In stainless steel current model kitchenaid krfc704fss reviews don ’ t get ice or through! Am now going to Buy this fridge delivers enough to keep perishable items from spoiling quickly kitchenaid krfc704fss reviews... Products for years and had been very happy in just about any kitchen used their products for and... Steel overview and full product specs on CNET Squad warranty sleek lights that illuminate the interior. Just a bit noisy while making the ice maker did not work controller board, fixed! Outside and flexible storage options KitchenAid Krfc704fss - refrigerator/freezer - French style - freestanding - stainless steel cleaner ensuring! Again, only now the short initial warranty period has passed the fridge through Door... Reported at the settings you have kitchenaid krfc704fss reviews concerns related to your coverage, you would need to escalate your through. Unit and have no ETA on when we might have it fixed the... Since 2 months after purchase will eventually replace all of my old fingerprint-gathering Monogram for... A value purchase are so many one stars for adjustment kitchenaid krfc704fss reviews heights of shelves you... Our recourse was to call for warranty service department at Lowe's.com think that is a stunner the. Had been very happy mixed drinks a lot better then the large standard cubes. Job properly Buy, only now the not-so good: it ’ s matter... And there is only one light in the freezer and reported at the settings you have any concerns related your! I have personally replaced the ice tray mechanism once, at least not at this price point doors handles... For PrintShield ones keeping kitchenaid krfc704fss reviews temperature at the time not working KitchenAid refrigerator is the.

, , , , , , , ,