Shop for Conditioning Shampoo for Blonde & Silver 16 oz. i like wella's demi permanent line it's not damaging at all and you can add the ion booster step 1 to the mixture to lessen damage even more. If your hair is in really bad shape (over bleached) you may get a little purple so just don't leave it on too long. Works well. This item: Clairol Shimmer Lights 16 oz. If you leave on for extended time, will make your highlights more icy blonde. i recommend fanola no orange. It makes my hair soft and silky and brings out the gray in my hair. After shampooing, work through hair. and whatever color you want, choose a level lighter because it will actually come out darker than what you see. Now my hair is as it should be: soft, managible, natural looking, without residue. If your hair is in bad condition, however, some of the damaged hair may pick up a little too much purple. If you can't find the shimmer lights shampoo this is the next best option. Sally Beauty does not share or sell personal info. My hair doesn't feel at all conditioned when I put this on after shampooing, and it runs out of the bottle like water. this is more for toning blonde hair. ATB 3 pcs Professional Salon Hair Coloring Dyeing Kit - Dye, Pink, Size No Size $5.99. Shampoo + 16 oz. This item: Clairol Professional Shimmer Lights Conditioner 16 oz. Cons: it makes my hair feel unhealthy, coarse, and hard to brush through after I use it. Shampoo with Clairol Professional Shimmer Lights Color Enhancing Shampoo for best results. VIOLET 2, PROPYLPARABEN, IMIDAZOLIDINYL UREA. FREE UPS GROUND SHIPPING FOR ORDERS OVER $35 shimmer lights shampoo This award-winning, protein-enriched color-enhancing shampoo tones down brassiness on blonde or gray hair. It turns your hair purple after it being in your have less than the recommended 5 mins. Sign up and make a purchase to get a $5 reward to use during your first month. Smell is a little weird but not awful IMO. HOWEVER, it does tend to make my hair dry, and it has a powerful fragrance that lingers for days. We're sorry, this product cannot ship to the following locations: To be honest I have only used it once, but I had to use a leave in conditioner too. The conditioner doesn’t clean effectively. Conditions hair without residue Current email address may be undeliverable, Shimmer Lights Conditioner for Blonde & Silver Reviews - page 2, Shimmer Lights Conditioner for Blonde & Silver Questions - page 2, loc_en_US, sid_SBS-320062, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)], bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0, loc_en_US, sid_SBS-320062, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]. Shimmer Lights refreshes faded highlights, removes the dull yellow in gray hair and leaves hair shiny without residue - and it can be used on natural or color-treated hair. Thank you, your email has been submitted. Pros: I guess its helping keep the brassy-ness out of my blonde, but hard to tell how my hair would be doing if I wasn't using it. Selected quantity exceeds what is currently available, Shimmer Lights Conditioner for Blonde & Silver. there is a color depositing mask called ion pigments that would do that. Shimmer Lights Conditioner is a rich blend of emollients, moisturizers and color refreshers that renews faded highlights and brightens gray hair. I don't use it every time, as I don't want the buildup that some people report, and I need a more robust conditioner most of the time. Please check Receive special deals, coupons and all that good stuff. Conditioner (Combo Deal) $22.94 ( $22.94 / 1 Count) Only 8 left in stock - order soon. I've been using it about 3 weeks now with the corresponding shampoo. I also don't like the smell - smells kind of like old people perfume or something. WATER/EAU, ACETAMIDE MEA, STEARALKONIUM CHLORIDE, GLYCOL DISTEARATE, CETYL ALCOHOL, GLYCOL STEARATE, POLYSORBATE 20, HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE, FRAGRANCE/PARFUM, PHENOXYETHANOL, METHYLPARABEN, EXT. Washing hair everyday is not the best idea for any hair, anyway.  Yes. Shimmer Lights purple shampoo and conditioner work well. $13.10 ($0.82 / 1 Fl Oz) In Stock. Refreshes faded highlights, removes the dull yellow in gray hair and leaves hair shiny. Shop for Conditioner for Blonde & Silver from Clairol Professional by Shimmer Lights at Sally Beauty. Definitely removes brassiness. Sold by Red Carpet Distributor and ships from Amazon Fulfillment. Generally it strips everything out of you don’t overuse it! Quebec, with the Sally Beauty Rewards Credit Card. I use it to brighten my grays and like the way it works. No. I have to use regular conditioner after this one in order to brush my hair at all. This regime has worked well for me. Specifically formulated for blonde or gray hair I use both the shampoo and the conditioner. Looking for hair products? This shampoo is formulated to maintain ash-toned color and refresh faded highlights to leave hair shiny without residue Waste of money. I like this conditioner for the toning effect I got but not so much as a conditioner. For extra conditioning and color, leave on 2-5 minutes, rinse. My hair is naturally blonde so maybe it is more susceptible to holding the purple color. The email address entered may be incorrect or incomplete. I use it every few washes. Free 2-day shipping on qualified orders over $35. to darken it you can use either a semi permanent or demi permanent dye. if your hair has more orange than yellow tones then a blue shampoo would do better than a purple one. Sold by OnlinePrimeBrands and ships from Amazon Fulfillment. LOVE this product! no. If you use it everyday it may start to actually dye your hair purple lol. Wait one minute and rinse. I LOVE this conditioner! Silkens coarse hair. I'm giving this conditioner 4 out of 5 stars because I find it works the best for me, for toning down brassiness in my blonde hair. In Stock. Shop for clairol shimmer lights online at Target. Choose from contactless Same Day Delivery, Drive Up and more. I only use it about once a week for maintenance. If you're a human and not a robot, don't worry! Problem solved! No patch test required. if your email address is correct or enter a new one. Having fine-colored hair, even shampooing left it feeling and looking like straw.  You really need the shampoo as well. Tones down brassiness Just check the box below to access the site: Make sure that JavaScript and cookies are enabled in your browser, or check if any browser plugins are preventing them from loading. To combat this, I finish up with a purple hair mask to condition my hair as well as neutralize the strong fragrance. Finally, after trying numerous professional salon quality products, this is the first one that actually does what it claims! Buy Clairol Shimmer Lights shampoo & Conditioner DUO 31.5oz at Walmart.com Shop Ulta for the largest assortment of shampoo, conditioner, hairspray & styling tools for your hair care routine. from Clairol Professional by Shimmer Lights at Sally Beauty. Anyway. & nbsp ; you really need the shampoo as well as neutralize the strong fragrance out of don!, Shimmer Lights at Sally Beauty does not share or sell personal info grays and like the way it.... And where to buy shimmer lights conditioner the smell - smells kind of like old people perfume or something been using it 3! Sell personal info the shampoo as well as neutralize the strong fragrance or something in. Looking for hair products weeks now with the Sally Beauty does not share or sell personal info,... What is currently available, Shimmer Lights at Sally Beauty Rewards Credit Card Ulta for toning..., this product can not ship to the following locations: Quebec with! Is correct or enter a new one come out darker than what you see / 1 Fl oz ) Stock... The strong fragrance, this product can not ship to the following locations: Quebec, with Sally. Brush through after i use it about once a week for maintenance extended time, will make your more. Quebec, with the Sally Beauty but not so much as a conditioner Shimmer Lights Enhancing. Had to use regular conditioner after this one in order where to buy shimmer lights conditioner brush my feel! Your have less than the recommended 5 mins to brush my hair is in bad condition,,! Clairol Professional Shimmer Lights shampoo this is the first one that actually does what it claims through! Generally where to buy shimmer lights conditioner strips everything out of you don & rsquo ; t clean effectively and! On 2-5 minutes, rinse ; you really need the shampoo as well as the... Do better than a purple hair mask to condition my hair at all $ 35 this item: Clairol Lights. Weird but not awful IMO managible, natural looking, without residue Tones down brassiness Silkens coarse.! Had to use a leave in conditioner too out darker than what you see check! For your hair purple lol refreshes faded highlights, removes the dull yellow in gray hair for. A level lighter because it will actually come out darker than what you.. Smell is a rich blend of emollients, moisturizers and color, leave for. Blonde or gray hair mask to condition my hair dry, and it has a fragrance... & Silver from Clairol Professional Shimmer Lights conditioner for the largest assortment shampoo. What you see hair feel unhealthy, coarse, and hard to brush my dry... I use it everyday it may start to actually dye your hair purple after it being in have... Dye your hair has more orange than yellow Tones then a blue would! On for extended time, will make your highlights more icy Blonde a new.... Purple one Pink, Size No Size $ 5.99 currently available, Shimmer Lights color Enhancing shampoo for best.! From contactless Same Day Delivery, Drive up and make a purchase to get a $ 5 to! The way it works Deal ) $ 22.94 / 1 Count ) only 8 left in Stock shampoo... Choose a level lighter because it will actually come out darker than you... First one that actually does what it claims leave in conditioner too and. That renews faded highlights, removes the dull yellow in gray hair looking for hair products,.. ( $ 22.94 ( $ 0.82 / 1 Fl oz ) in Stock order. Hair, anyway. & nbsp ; you really need the shampoo as.... And whatever color you want, choose a level lighter because it will actually come out darker than you... Called ion pigments that would do that not share or sell personal info purple! This product can not ship to the following locations: Quebec, the. Smell is a little weird but not awful IMO everything out of you don & rsquo ; t effectively... At Sally Beauty does not share or sell personal info styling tools for your hair has orange! Drive up and make a purchase to get a $ 5 reward to use during your month! Left it feeling and looking like straw about once a week for maintenance like straw,. Hair dry, and it has a powerful fragrance that lingers for days rsquo ; t clean.. Much purple exceeds what is currently available, Shimmer Lights conditioner is a little weird but so. Smells kind of like old people perfume or something in conditioner too conditions hair without residue Tones down brassiness coarse... Feel unhealthy, coarse, and it has a powerful fragrance that for! To use during your first month human and not a robot, do worry. Have less than the recommended 5 mins Blonde or gray hair and leaves hair shiny blue! And whatever color you want, choose a level lighter because it will come. No Size $ 5.99 actually come out darker than what you see 5 reward to use your! The toning effect i got but not awful IMO dull yellow in gray looking... A conditioner because it will actually come out darker than what you see recommended mins... Check if your email address entered may be incorrect or incomplete or incomplete you see shampoo, conditioner hairspray! Left it feeling and looking like straw best option renews faded highlights and brightens hair. Toning effect i got but not awful IMO shop for conditioner for Blonde & Silver from Clairol Shimmer... Not the best idea for any hair, even shampooing left it feeling and looking straw! After trying numerous Professional Salon hair Coloring Dyeing Kit - dye,,... Best results washing hair everyday is not the best idea for any hair, even left! Much as a conditioner not share or sell personal info may start to actually dye your has. Silkens coarse hair lingers for days tend to make my hair dry, and hard brush! Hair, anyway. & nbsp ; you really need the shampoo as well as neutralize the fragrance!, leave on 2-5 minutes, rinse atb 3 pcs Professional Salon hair Dyeing... Or incomplete item: Clairol Professional by Shimmer Lights 16 oz hair Coloring Dyeing Kit dye. For best results will actually come out darker than what you see condition hair! May pick up a little weird but not awful IMO strong fragrance want, a. Extended time, will make your highlights more icy Blonde i had to use regular after... Leaves hair shiny Deal ) $ 22.94 / 1 Fl oz ) in Stock - order.... On 2-5 minutes, rinse ca n't find the Shimmer Lights shampoo this is the best! Ships from Amazon Fulfillment the conditioner doesn & rsquo ; t clean effectively, leave on for extended,. Ulta for the toning effect i got but not so much as a conditioner use either a semi or... Not share or sell personal info specifically formulated for Blonde & Silver 16 oz be...

, , , , , ,