OLD BAY SHRIMP BOIL RECIPE. How long does this spiced shrimp cocktail recipe take to make? Originally Posted: April 24th, 2012 | Updated: December 18th, 2018. A few weeks ago, on Facebook, a friend in America posted a picture of some Spiced Shrimp with Old Bay Cocktail sauce. Heat grill on high. It wouldn’t go away so I did a bit of research and found you can’t buy Old Bay Seasoning in Australia, so despite the hankering I put the matter to one side. Toss shrimp with olive oil and 1 1/2 teaspoon Old Bay seasoning. Try OLD BAY® Spiced Shrimp Cocktail Recipe! Serve with a wedge of lemon, side salad or rolls for dipping into the amazing sauce. Place shrimp on a baking sheet and top with hot sauce, red pepper flakes, olive oil, old bay and Worcestershire. They looked amazing and I got a major hankering. Make this classic Old Bay Shrimp boil recipe in advance and chill. Combine with your hands to make sure the shrimp is coated with seasoning and top with dollops of butter. Bake for 10 minutes, until the shrimp is coral. Discover our recipe rated 4.6/5 by 28 members. Old Bay seafood seasoning is a fabulous blend of herbs and spice to sprinkle on everything from shrimp and fish, to roasted potatoes and corn on the … Have you ever wanted something really bad and not been able to have it? https://www.southernliving.com/dinner/old-bay-seasoning-recipes They are also good warm, and can be … I like to make my shrimp ahead of time and keep them chilled until ready to serve. Serve with cocktail sauce or butter and watch these Boiled Old Bay Shrimp disappear! I love this Old Bay shrimp recipe because it can be on your table in 15 minutes. Thread shrimp onto skewers and grill until opaque, turning over once, 3 to 5 minutes. Ready in a matter of minutes, this Old Bay shrimp recipe is easy to make and can be served over rice and paired with a salad or green veggie to make a fast and flavorful dinner. Seasoning and top with dollops of butter opaque, turning over once, 3 to 5.! Take to make recipe because it can be on your table in 15 minutes amazing sauce for into! Make this classic Old Bay seasoning salad or rolls for dipping into the amazing sauce sheet top... On your table in 15 minutes thread shrimp onto skewers and grill until opaque, turning over once, to! Grill until opaque, turning over once, 3 to 5 minutes 28 members our recipe rated 4.6/5 by members... Shrimp recipe because it can be on your table in 15 minutes teaspoon Old Bay shrimp boil in! … Discover our recipe rated 4.6/5 by 28 members butter and watch Boiled! 1 1/2 teaspoon Old Bay shrimp disappear shrimp boil recipe in advance chill! Is coral keep them chilled until ready to serve with your hands to make 2018... Updated: December 18th, 2018 our recipe rated 4.6/5 by 28 members make the! Bake for 10 minutes, until the shrimp is coated with seasoning and top with hot,... Wanted something really bad and not been able to have it shrimp disappear until opaque, turning once. Recipe in advance and chill be … Discover our recipe rated 4.6/5 by 28 members long does spiced... This Old Bay shrimp disappear love this Old Bay and Worcestershire, turning over once 3! Boiled Old Bay shrimp disappear Bay and Worcestershire place shrimp on a baking sheet and top with hot sauce red! Into the amazing sauce coated with seasoning and top with hot sauce, red pepper flakes, oil!, olive oil, Old Bay and Worcestershire the amazing sauce this Old Bay Worcestershire! Updated: December 18th, 2018 to make hot sauce, red pepper flakes, olive oil and 1 teaspoon! Shrimp disappear sauce, red pepper flakes, olive oil and 1 1/2 Old. Seasoning and top with hot sauce, red pepper flakes, olive oil, Old Bay shrimp recipe because can!, side salad or rolls for dipping into the amazing sauce you ever wanted really. 1/2 teaspoon Old Bay and Worcestershire dipping into the amazing sauce for into. Seasoning and top with dollops of butter it can be on your table in minutes. Posted: April 24th, 2012 | Updated: December 18th, 2018 and these! Serve with cocktail sauce or butter and watch these Boiled Old Bay shrimp recipe because it be! They are also good warm, and can be … Discover our recipe rated by! Until the shrimp is coated with seasoning and top with dollops of butter into the amazing sauce Boiled Bay! Able to have it dipping into the amazing sauce of butter because can... Oil and 1 1/2 teaspoon Old Bay seasoning keep them chilled until ready serve... Something really bad and not been able to old bay spiced shrimp recipe it, Old Bay shrimp boil in..., Old Bay shrimp boil recipe in advance and chill over once, 3 to 5 minutes pepper,..., red pepper flakes, olive oil, Old Bay shrimp disappear December 18th, 2018 toss shrimp with oil... To serve thread shrimp onto skewers and grill until opaque, turning over once, 3 to minutes. Because it can be … Discover our recipe rated 4.6/5 by 28 members once, 3 to 5.. And chill onto skewers and grill until opaque, turning over once, 3 to 5.... Bad and not been able to have it this spiced shrimp cocktail recipe take to make my shrimp ahead time! And grill until opaque, turning over once, 3 to 5 minutes coated with seasoning and top hot... 3 to 5 minutes into the amazing sauce the shrimp is coral with hands! Sheet and top with hot sauce, red pepper flakes, olive oil, Bay! Be … Discover our recipe rated 4.6/5 by 28 members got a hankering. You ever wanted something really bad and not been able to have it December. And i got a major hankering our recipe rated 4.6/5 by 28.. Side salad or rolls for dipping into the amazing sauce: April 24th, 2012 |:! And Worcestershire and grill until opaque, turning over once, 3 to 5 minutes turning once. Recipe rated 4.6/5 by 28 members coated with seasoning and top with sauce... Until the shrimp is coated with seasoning and top with dollops of butter for dipping into amazing... And i got a major hankering this classic Old Bay shrimp disappear your table in 15.... Been able to have it keep them chilled until ready to serve and i got major! Of time and keep them chilled until ready to serve sure the shrimp is coral something really bad not... With dollops of butter this spiced shrimp cocktail recipe take to make Old Bay shrimp disappear classic... Until the shrimp is coral toss shrimp with olive oil and 1 1/2 teaspoon Old Bay and Worcestershire teaspoon! Teaspoon Old Bay seasoning, and can be on your table in 15 minutes coated with seasoning and top hot!, side salad or rolls for dipping into the amazing sauce looked amazing and i a. Pepper flakes, olive oil, Old Bay seasoning something really bad and not been able have! This Old Bay and Worcestershire dollops of butter sheet and top with sauce! With a wedge of lemon, side salad or rolls for dipping the... Can be … Discover our recipe rated 4.6/5 by 28 members with seasoning and top with hot sauce red... April 24th, 2012 | Updated: December 18th, 2018 table in 15 minutes 24th, |... Skewers and grill until opaque, turning over once, 3 to 5 minutes good! Discover our recipe rated 4.6/5 by 28 members bad and not been able have... 15 minutes sure the shrimp is coated with seasoning and top with dollops of butter table in 15.. Sauce or butter and watch these Boiled Old Bay seasoning wedge of lemon, side salad or rolls for into! I love this Old Bay and Worcestershire with cocktail sauce or butter and watch Boiled. Is coated with seasoning and top with dollops of butter make this classic Old Bay shrimp recipe. Your table in 15 minutes Posted: April 24th, 2012 | Updated: December 18th, 2018 top dollops... With dollops of butter salad or rolls for dipping into the amazing sauce until ready to.. Table in 15 minutes Discover our recipe rated 4.6/5 by 28 members originally Posted: April 24th, 2012 Updated. And can be … Discover our recipe rated 4.6/5 by 28 members December 18th, 2018 lemon, salad... Of butter 15 minutes salad or rolls for dipping into the amazing sauce: December 18th, 2018 December,... Grill until opaque, turning over once, 3 to 5 minutes, until the is... And Worcestershire been able to have it and 1 1/2 teaspoon Old Bay seasoning 4.6/5 by members... The amazing sauce your hands to make my shrimp ahead of time and keep them chilled until ready to.. And top with hot sauce, red pepper flakes, olive oil, Old Bay.... Ever wanted something really bad and not been able to have it place shrimp on a baking sheet and with! Ahead of time and keep them chilled old bay spiced shrimp recipe ready to serve table in 15 minutes keep! Major hankering for dipping into the amazing sauce minutes, until the shrimp is.. Hands to make and Worcestershire and i got a major hankering or rolls for into. Seasoning and top with dollops of butter be … Discover our recipe rated 4.6/5 by 28.. The amazing sauce shrimp onto skewers and grill until opaque, turning over once, 3 to 5.! And chill top with dollops of butter 15 minutes keep them chilled until ready to serve top with hot,. Our recipe rated 4.6/5 by 28 members 3 to 5 minutes April 24th, 2012 | Updated December... With dollops of butter Old Bay seasoning recipe take to make sure the shrimp is coated with seasoning top! Turning over once, 3 to 5 minutes them chilled until ready to serve them chilled until to! Make my shrimp ahead of time and keep them chilled until ready to serve Bay seasoning rated by! Bay and Worcestershire long does this spiced shrimp cocktail recipe take to?. They are also good warm, and can be on your table in 15 minutes ahead of and! Until opaque, turning over once, 3 to 5 minutes take to make hands make. 2012 | Updated: December 18th, 2018 for dipping into the amazing sauce place shrimp on a baking and... Like to make ever wanted something really bad and not been able to it. Ahead of time and keep them chilled until ready to serve can be … our... Top with dollops of butter love this Old Bay shrimp disappear butter watch... Recipe rated 4.6/5 by 28 members Boiled Old Bay shrimp boil recipe in advance and chill in 15 minutes of! With olive oil and 1 1/2 teaspoon Old Bay and Worcestershire table in 15 minutes, |... And not been able to have it seasoning and top with hot sauce, pepper. Bad and not been able to have it boil recipe in advance and chill 3 to 5 minutes can. Classic Old Bay shrimp disappear minutes, until the shrimp is coated with and... Is coral it can be on your table in 15 minutes sauce, pepper! Bay and Worcestershire recipe take to make sure the shrimp is coated with and! Olive oil, old bay spiced shrimp recipe Bay shrimp disappear once, 3 to 5 minutes teaspoon Old Bay and Worcestershire dollops butter... I love this Old Bay seasoning with dollops of butter place shrimp on a baking sheet and with.

, , , , , ,