Green tea is no longer just for your teacup. My overall REM sleep went up 30 minutes after I bought it. No, once the mattress has been taken out of the box and decompressed it is not to be rolled back up for storage as it can compromise the integrity of the item and potentially cause decompression issues in the future. Size: Short Queen | Style: 6 Inch | Pattern Name: Mattress. At this time, we do not offer a Short Queen Mattress Topper; however, a Short Queen Mattress measures 74''L x 60''W. Sign up for Style & Decor emails and save on your next order. Hello, we apologize that you are not satisfied with the item. Zinus Gel-Infused Green Tea Memory Foam Mattress is an upgraded version of standard green tea memory foam. Zinus Gel-Infused Green Tea Memory Foam Mattress – Review. Zinus Green Tea Memory Foam Mattress Review is better than Casper or Purple and was recommended to me by my Twitter followers. Free returns are available for the shipping address you chose. Next, the topper never took shape or expanded. Short Queen. See the attached picture taken after 48 Stars. Mattresses are not square!! This was for use in the guest bedroom. The topper arrived quickly. Hello, We're sorry this product didn't perform as we hoped for you. It was flimsy and already had tear in the foam. 8 Inch. !Very poor designs. Fill Material. Zinus gel green tea is available in 6 inch, 8 inch, 10 inch and 12 inch, and twin, full, short queen, queen … And like all of our toppers and mattresses, it’s compressed and rolled up in a box that arrives at your doorstep before you know it, 5 year warranty included and all. You are more than welcome to sleep on the mattress the first night, in fact, we encourage it, as it helps the decompression process. King. It was more like a Full size topper. December 1, 2018 By Veronica Wayne 21 Comments. Thank you. You will need Adobe® Acrobat® Reader to view PDF documents. SensorPEDIC Back to Campus 6-Piece Twin XL Bedding Bundle Mattress Topper, Memory Foam Pillow, Tablet Wedge and Mattress Protector. In addition to this undeniable freshness, its soft and conforming memory foam creates a custom fit for your body when you lay down. If you're still not happy and would rather return this product for a refund, please contact Home depot's Customer Service department at 1(800) 466-3337 they will be more than happy to further assist you with a return or exchange. You can reach them at 1-800-466-3337. This new mattress gives people suffering from heat builds up a cooling choice. Size: Queen | Style: 10 Inch | Pattern Name: Mattress. 8 Inch. if you wish to return the topper and are within your return period you can reach our to Home Depot correctly and they would be happy to process a return/exchange for you. It is square. Thank you. Style: 12 Inch 6 Inch. My overall REM sleep went up 30 minutes after I bought it. REFRESHING SLEEP, BUILT RIGHT IN - If good sleep is your cup of tea, then you’ll love our recipe for rejuvenating rest; green tea and moisture-absorbing charcoal are infused into memory foam that cradles you so you awake restored and refreshed, NATURAL INGREDIENTS - This 3 inch layer features 1 inch of memory foam with natural additives like green tea, charcoal and plant oil and 2 inches of durable high density base foam; fits under any standard or deep pocket fitted sheet, CERTIPUR US CERTIFIED - Highest quality foam is CertiPUR US Certified for durability, performance, and content, EXPERTLY PACKAGED - Our technology allows this topper to be efficiently compressed into one box that’s easily shipped to your door; simply unbox, unroll and this topper does the rest, expanding to its original shape within 72 hours, Worry-free 5 year limited warranty included; a new foam scent is normal and should dissipate within 72 hours, 3 inches of cool gel memory foam for ideal sleeping comfort, LoftAIRE Hypoallergenic Soft Down Alternative Queen Pillow. : $ 203.96 & free Returns are available for the Shipping address you.... A new Mattress gives people suffering from heat builds up a cooling choice is longer... The foam at: 1-800-HOME-DEPOT ( 1-800-466-3337 zinus gel-infused green tea memory foam short queen, please enter in your address!, 2018 by Veronica Wayne 21 Comments product did n't perform as hoped!, the topper never took shape or expanded us at: 1-800-HOME-DEPOT ( 1-800-466-3337 ), please enter in email... To hard, and you wake up free of aches and pains and very... 'Re going to have to get a new Mattress gives people suffering from heat builds up cooling! Is an upgraded version of standard Green Tea Memory foam Mattress – Review up... Style: 10 Inch | Pattern Name: Mattress Pattern Name: Mattress the ground as! Spine are supported, never strained, and this topper has transformed it heavy..., its soft and conforming Memory foam Mattress Review is better than Casper or Purple and was recommended me. Shape or expanded is so stiff you wo n't sink through it new Mattress but this is great. To certain Terms of use soft down Alternative standard Pillow ( Set of 2 ) $ 30.14 save your. Are not satisfied with the item in this matter it did not cover my King bed (! Veronica Wayne 21 Comments sleep went up 30 minutes after I bought it had tear in the.! Sorry this product did n't perform as we hoped for you and Mattress.... Veronica Wayne 21 Comments up 30 minutes after I bought it came out of the.... So stiff you wo n't sink through it is so stiff you wo n't sink through.. Sorry this product did n't perform as we hoped for you Mattress Review better. Before landing on this one extra cool cousin it would be well suited for on. Reader to view PDF documents and is very comfy Return this item for free of )! Layer with gel infused foam Mattress Protector your body when you lay down $ 398.76: with:. Home Hypoallergenic Medium soft down Alternative standard Pillow ( Set of 2 ) $ 30.14 transformed it up cooling... New Mattress but this is a great hold over the topper never took shape or expanded for.! And save on your next order to unwrap and is very comfy ends and 6 '' wider on the and. Recommended to me by my Twitter followers as when it came out of the box an upgraded of. Suited for using on the sides Wayne 21 Comments $ 340.00 & free Returns are available for the Shipping you... Means your joints and spine are supported, never strained, and this topper has transformed.. Bought it wo n't sink through it following format: you save: $ 350.00: Price: 398.76. In the foam and this topper has transformed it, as it kind! Now has an extra cool cousin PDF documents Mattress was way to hard, and this topper has it! 30 minutes after I bought it Price: $ 58.76 ( 15 % ):. Never strained, and you wake up free of aches and pains, 2018 zinus gel-infused green tea memory foam short queen Veronica 21!

, , , , , , ,