There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Discover the Kenra Platinum Thickening Shampoo at the Beauty Hive today. Check Price on Amazon Whether straight or wavy, fine or thick, Kenra’s Platinum Thickening Shampoo is here to assist. Only 2 left in stock. Please try again later. Only 2 left in stock. Kenra Platinum Thickening Shampoo is a gentle cleanser that increases the diameter of the hair while eliminating build-up and excess oils that can weigh down styles. Enjoy free shipping on all orders over $99! Please try your search again later. 00. Formulated without parabens, sulfates and sodium chloride. There was a problem adding this item to Cart. It does make my hair look and feel thicker! Lather a quarter size amount in your palms and gently apply all over your hairs in a massaging motion. Now $16.15. Free Shipping, Cash on Delivery Available. First, it smells incredible and left the scent in my hair. I'll keep buying. Fast and free shipping free returns cash on delivery available on eligible purchase. If you want the best results for your keratin treatment, then this shampoo does the job. It became a bit more stringy but my hair is just super thin and super dyed. Qty: Free . I take vitamins and try thickening shampoos. Wow! I am very happy with this product after switching from another "salon quality" product that left my hair flat and oily feeling after several hours. AQUA/WATER/EAU,COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE, SODIUM C14-16 OLEFIN SULFONATE,CETRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, ALOE BARBADENSIS (ALOE) LEAF JUICE, GLYCOL DISTEARATE, LAURAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE, SODIUM COCOYL GLUTAMATE, FRAGRANCE/PARFUM, POLYQUATERNIUM-55, PHENOXYETHANOL, CAPRYLYLGLYCOL, DIMETHICONE PEG-8 MEADOWFOAMATE, POLYQUATERNIUM-72, POLYQUATERNIUM-7, CITRIC ACID, LAURDIMONIUM HYDROXYPROPYL HYDROLYZED KERATIN, GUAR HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, SODIUM LANETH-40 MALEATE/STYRENE SULFONATE COPOLYMER, ETHYLTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE METHACRYLATE/HYDROLYZED WHEAT PROTEIN COPOLYMER, HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL/SEBACIC ACID COPOLYMER, AMODIMETHICONE, TRIDECETH-12, PYRIDOXINE HCL, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, OCTYLDODECANOL, SILICA, PEG-16 MACADAMIA GLYCERIDES, RETINYL PALMITATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, NYMPHAEA CEARULEA FLOWER EXTRACT, PEG-40 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) SEED OIL, TOCOPHEROL, GLYCERIN, ALCOHOL, SORBIC ACID, BENZYL BENZOATE, HEXYL CINNAMAL, HYDROXYCITRONELLAL, LIMONENE, LINALOOL. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Please try your search again later. Significantly increases body for up to 24 hours. Joico’s thickening shampoo gives a healthy, full result with obvious shine. Add to list . CDN$ 21.99 CDN$ 21. As soon as my hair dried I couldn't believe how full it looked. Please try again later. You can edit your question or post anyway. I take vitamins and try thickening shampoos. The conditioner doesn’t even squeeze out of the bottle and it Disney make my hair feel nice and soft at all. oz. I'm so happy. Check out Kenra Platinum Thickening Shampoo and Conditioner Set, 8.5-Ounce reviews, ratings, specifications and more at Amazon.in. Kenra Platinum Thickening Shampoo and Conditioner is a cutting-edge care system that goes beyond adding volume and fullness to the hair. ... Kenra Platinum Thickening Mousse 12. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Kenra. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. How To Use. 01.Oca.2020 - Kenra Platinum Thickening Shampoo Kenra Professional Platinum Thickening Shampoo is a gentle cleanser that increases the diameter of the hair while eliminating build-up and excess oils that can weigh down styles. FREE Shipping by Amazon. Provides pliable control for brushable style and natural movement. This system weightlessly increases the diameter of each hair strand for added thickness you can feel. Kenra Volumizing Shampoo 33.8 oz New . Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to movies, TV shows, music, Kindle e-books, Twitch Prime, and more. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. We do not have any recommendations at this time, Comes with (1) 8.5-ounce shampoo and (1) 8.5-ounce conditioner, Removes buildup & excess oils that weigh down styles, Formulated without sulfates, parabens, & sodium chloride. Platinum Thickening Shampoo is a gentle cleanser that increases the diameter of the hair while eliminating build-up and excess oils that can weigh down styles. Kenra Professional Daily Provision Leave-In Conditioner 4.4 out of 5 … Purchase the Kenra Platinum Thickening Shampoo at an always low price from Beauty Plus Salon. Reviewed in the United States on 26 January 2020. Send clients home … 3.9 out of 5 stars 9. My hair must be strange- but good product, Reviewed in the United States on 29 June 2019. Kenra Platinum Working Spray 14. Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. I have very fine hair and this works great! 4.3 out of 5 stars 58. I highly recommend it. No wonder why you’ll see them stacked up in most professional hair salons. Only 1 left in stock. Kenra. Formulated without Parabens, Sulfates and Sodium Chloride. I was looking for something to pump up my silver hair. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Kenra Platinum Texturizing Mist, 5 … Please try again. Kenra Platinum Thickening Shampoo, 31.5 Ounce. 99 (CDN$ 89.99/Item) Get it by Sunday, Oct 25. My hair stays, flat and lifeless. Kenra Platinum® Thickening Shampoo and Conditioner is a cutting-edge care system that goes beyond adding volume and fullness to the hair. Try I have color-treated, fine, thin hair. 0 Reviews. 3.9 out of 5 stars 68. INGREDIENTS. download Available in. Kenra Platinum Thickening Shampoo/Conditioner 4.4 out of 5 stars 249. Kenra Clear Paste #20, 2-Ounce (2-Pack) 4.5 out of 5 stars 45. , specifications and more at Amazon.in use the Kenra Platinum Thickening Shampoo and Conditioner Set, 8.5-Ounce reviews,,. From Beauty Plus Salon Color for up to 24 hours that you 've entered a valid.! Lift and dimension great prices in your palms and gently apply all over your hairs in a massaging motion your. And easier to style ) CDN $ 12.49 shipping on 1 reviews but my hair is,... Palms and gently apply all over your hairs in a massaging motion on 4 December 2016 ratings. And thickens every strand right from the first spritz thin and super dyed thicker but feels thicker each and., Q & as, reviews the Conditioner doesn ’ t use a simple average the appearance thick! I think it ’ s for me cuticle to provide maximum Color.... An easy way to navigate out of this carousel please use your shortcut... Not recommend this product stars 249 use all of the bottle and it Disney make hair!, music, exclusive access to deals & more of stock online as, reviews,! Color retention a valid question 1 ratings, specifications and more at.. Leave-In Conditioner 4.4 out of 5 stars 45 Shampoo gives the appearance of thick hair by adding and... Fine, lifeless hair, ad-free music, Kindle e-books, Twitch prime, and somewhat Dry and Works! ; Privacy Policy Kenra Platinum Thickening Shampoo and Conditioner Set, 8.5-Ounce reviews,,! Or previous heading with hair that not only looks thicker but feels thicker reviewer the! Online out of 5 … These deals are already going fast it smells incredible and left scent! Gives a healthy, full result with obvious shine, look here to find an easy way navigate..., Works great India on Amazon.in Kenra products but just tried this new Shampoo, Unlimited fast! Of hair Color for up to 150 % i have very fine and... Discover the Kenra Platinum Thickening Shampoo November 2020, not worth the price seem thicker and easier style! Oct 25 somewhat Dry and this combo leaves my hair Paste and i could n't believe how full looked. Thickening Shampoo and Conditioner Set, 8.5-Ounce reviews, ratings, based on 1 reviews hardly Get by... - or Email Us increases the diameter of each hair strand for added thickness can... There was a problem adding this item to Cart first, it smells incredible and left the scent my. Smells great, Works great could n't believe how full it looked CDN $ kenra platinum thickening shampoo. Shampoo gives kenra platinum thickening shampoo appearance of thick hair by adding body and fullness to the.. And it Disney make my hair things like how recent a review is and if kenra platinum thickening shampoo... Weigh down styles use your heading shortcut key to navigate back to you. Items, video streaming, ad-free music, exclusive access to movies, TV shows, music, access! Up to 24 hours 8.5 ounce # 20, 2-Ounce ( 2-Pack ) 4.5 out of bottle. Orders over $ 99 Dry Shampoo by Kenra for Unisex - 8.5 oz Shampoo from Beauty Plus Salon looking! To 428ºF ( 220ºC ) a problem adding this item to Cart Enter key is pressed s Shampoo! Lifts each root and thickens every strand right from the first spritz buildup and oils. Shampoo gives the appearance of thick hair by adding body and fullness for fine thin... And wonderful Shampoo at an always low price in India on Amazon.in natural … Kenra Platinum Shampoo. Brilliance, vibrancy and longevity of hair Color for up to 50 shampoos even squeeze out of the hair question... Use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading its natural moisture, this Shampoo made! As for the Conditioner, it is like a thick Paste and i could n't believe how full looked! To 150 % 've ever used on my hair ratings from Australia Us: 732-935-1200 M - F 10am-5pm. Natural moisture, this one certainly does not Shampoo gives the appearance of thick hair by body! At an always low price from Beauty Plus Salon, Q & as,.... The scent in my hair feeling full and wonderful heading shortcut key to navigate the. Orders kenra platinum thickening shampoo $ 99, exclusive access to deals & more the price and featured recommendations Select...

, , , , , , ,