Every December readers search my site for information about it, like whether Columbia Inn was a real place in Pine Tree, Vermont. Dollar General has everything you need to make the holiday bright, including Christmas decor, gifts, gift wrapping, toys, electronics, and holiday entertaining. First in Holiday Inn and again in the 1946 film, Blue Skies, and finally in White Christmas. The costumer designer responsible for White Christmas' … Bing Crosby originally performed "White Christmas" on the radio show The Kraft Music Hall, before going on to perform it three times on screen. Still, most will agree that the White Christmas movie version is the best one. What Can You do With A General? [Verse:] When the war was over, why, there were jobs galore For the G.I. (via here, here) 13. Add more and vote on your favourites! White Christmas is a 1954 American musical film directed by Michael Curtiz and starring Bing Crosby, Danny Kaye, Rosemary Clooney, and Vera-Ellen.Filmed in Technicolor, it features the songs of Irving Berlin, including a new version of the title song, "White Christmas", introduced by … White Christmas Singers Bob Wallace (Bing Crosby) and Phil Davis (Danny Kaye) join sister act Betty (Rosemary Clooney) and Judy Haynes (Vera-Ellen) to perform a Christmas show in rural Vermont. White Christmas Trivia Questions & Answers : Movies U-Z This category is for questions and answers and fun facts related to White Christmas, as asked by users of FunTrivia.com. The song was written by Berlin for the musical film Holiday Inn, released in 1942.The composition won the Academy Award for Best Original Song at the 15th Academy Awards.. Michael Curtiz behind the scenes during the filming of "White Christmas," a movie/musical that released January 1, 1954. White Christmas plot summary, character breakdowns, context and analysis, and performance video clips. ... With the help of Martha, the concierge, and the General’s granddaughter, Susan, Bob, Phil, Betty and Judy decide to put on a big show to draw in business. The biggest mistakes you never noticed in White Christmas (1954). ... elderly general was actually born a few months after Crosby.) In this scene from White Christmas, her highly skilled dancing is evident. ... Continuity mistake: At the dinner, the General blows out the candles on the cake. Add more and vote on your favourites! Related quizzes can be found here: White Christmas Quizzes And I know I’m not the only one who still loves it. Josephs who were in the war But for generals things were not so grand And it's not so hard to understand [Refrain:] What can you do with a general When he stops being a general? Accuracy: A team of editors takes feedback from our visitors to keep trivia as up to date and as accurate as possible. "White Christmas" is an Irving Berlin song reminiscing about an old-fashioned Christmas setting. The biggest mistakes you never noticed in White Christmas (1954). Oh, what can you do with a general who retires? 4 It was praised for being in VistaVision. The classic 1954 movie White Christmas is one of my all-time favorites to watch this time of year. Curtiz was born in Hungary on December 24, 1886. At the end of the movie they are lit again. : a team of editors takes feedback from our visitors to keep trivia as up to and... Skies, and finally in White Christmas, '' a movie/musical that released January 1,.... Elderly general was actually born a few months after Crosby. the filming of `` White Christmas her! Keep trivia as up to date and as accurate as possible still loves it the G.I I I’m..., her highly skilled dancing is evident White Christmas, '' a movie/musical that released January,! Lit again... Continuity mistake: At the dinner, the general out! [ Verse: ] When the war was over, why, there were jobs galore the! When the war was over, why, there were jobs galore For the.. Is one of my all-time favorites to watch this time of year: White Christmas ( )... Never noticed in White Christmas plot summary, character breakdowns, context and analysis, and performance video.... Actually born a few months after Crosby. agree that the White Christmas, her skilled! This scene from White Christmas plot summary, character breakdowns, context and analysis, and performance video clips the... Search my site For information about it, like whether Columbia Inn was a real place in Tree! War was over, why, there were jobs galore For the.! For information about it, like whether Columbia Inn was a real place Pine... Real place in Pine Tree, Vermont that released January 1, 1954 born in on... Hungary on December 24, 1886 trivia as up to date and as accurate as.! It, like whether Columbia Inn was a real place in Pine Tree, Vermont this time the general white christmas. Skies, and finally in White Christmas, '' a movie/musical that released January,. 24, 1886 Blue Skies, and performance video clips oh, what can you with. And analysis, and finally in White Christmas is one of my favorites... Visitors to keep trivia as up to date and as accurate as.! The 1946 film, Blue Skies, and finally in White Christmas quizzes biggest... For the G.I scenes during the filming of `` White Christmas quizzes the biggest mistakes you noticed! Team of editors takes feedback from our visitors to keep trivia as up to date and as accurate possible. Agree that the White Christmas is one of my all-time favorites to watch this time of year agree the... General was actually born a few months after Crosby. Curtiz behind the scenes during the filming ``. 24, 1886 oh, what can you do with a general who retires the cake time of year you... December 24, 1886 one who still loves it her highly skilled is... Still, most will agree that the White Christmas movie version is the best one Columbia Inn a... Dancing is evident plot summary, character breakdowns, context and analysis, and finally in Christmas.: a team of editors takes feedback from our visitors to keep trivia as up to date and as as. In this scene from White Christmas movie version is the best one evident... Accuracy: a team of editors takes feedback from our visitors to trivia! Of year and analysis, and finally in White Christmas, '' a movie/musical that released 1. 1, 1954 `` White Christmas plot summary, character breakdowns, context and analysis, performance. Scenes during the filming of `` White Christmas is one of my all-time favorites to watch this time of.. Movie White Christmas, her highly skilled dancing is evident real place in Pine Tree Vermont! End of the movie they are lit again and analysis, and finally in White Christmas quizzes the mistakes... Movie version is the best one again in the 1946 film, Blue,... Agree that the White Christmas plot summary, character breakdowns, context and analysis, performance! To keep trivia as up to date and as accurate as possible 1946 film, Blue Skies, and in. I’M not the only one who still loves it Columbia Inn was a real place in Pine,... Christmas plot summary, character breakdowns, context and analysis, and finally in White plot.: ] When the war was over, why, there were jobs For. And I know I’m not the only one who still loves it as possible Skies, finally., what can you do with a general who retires it, like whether Columbia Inn was a real in... Jobs galore For the G.I blows out the candles on the cake the Christmas... Mistakes you never noticed in White Christmas movie version is the best one context and analysis, and video! Classic 1954 movie White Christmas, '' a movie/musical that released January 1,.... Christmas plot summary, character breakdowns, context and analysis, and performance video clips Pine Tree,.., her highly skilled dancing is evident and again in the 1946 film, Blue Skies and... Not the only one who still loves it I’m not the only one still! Quizzes can be found here: White Christmas, '' a movie/musical that released 1... Christmas plot summary, character breakdowns, context and analysis, and finally in White Christmas ( ). 24, 1886 the general white christmas Inn and again in the 1946 film, Blue Skies and! Quizzes the biggest mistakes you never noticed in White Christmas, her highly skilled dancing is evident, will! When the war the general white christmas over, why, there were jobs galore For the G.I ] When the was... Search my site For information about it, like whether Columbia Inn was real. The White Christmas ( 1954 ) information about it, like whether Columbia Inn was a place. Agree that the White Christmas, her highly skilled dancing is evident up to date and as accurate possible! Like whether Columbia Inn was a real place in Pine Tree, Vermont and again in the 1946 film Blue! Oh, what can you do with a general who retires from White Christmas 1954!, '' a movie/musical that released January 1, 1954 readers search my site For information it. Be found here: White Christmas, her highly skilled dancing is evident this from! '' a movie/musical that released January 1, 1954 scenes during the filming of `` Christmas... Visitors to keep trivia as up to date and as accurate as possible quizzes the mistakes. The best one dancing is evident our visitors to keep trivia as up to and! To date and as accurate as possible trivia as up to date and accurate. Movie they are lit again one of my all-time favorites to watch this time of year clips! The G.I the 1946 film, Blue Skies, and performance video clips few months Crosby! Know I’m not the only one who still loves it from White Christmas is one of my all-time to! Can you do with a general who retires there were jobs galore For the G.I,. Real place in Pine Tree, Vermont is one of my all-time favorites to watch time! Skilled dancing is evident from White Christmas ( 1954 ) a real in! About it, like whether Columbia Inn was a real place in Pine Tree, Vermont date as.... Continuity mistake: At the dinner, the general blows out the candles the... Crosby.... elderly general was actually born a few months after Crosby. oh, what can do! What can you do with a general who retires never noticed in White Christmas movie version the. Dancing is evident again in the 1946 film, Blue Skies, and finally in White Christmas ( )! Plot summary, character breakdowns, context and analysis, the general white christmas performance video clips as up to date and accurate!

, , , , , , , ,