Debone and shred the chicken. Cook a few minutes, until cabbage has softened to desired texture. I just use coleslaw mix, onion, broccoli, carrots, bean sprouts, and baked a … Spicy Asian Slaw Summer Rolls ~ fresh and crunchy spring rolls filled with a rainbow slaw! Thanks to Wendy, The Weekend Gourmet, for hosting us again this month. For the house seasoning: 1) Mix the ingredients together and store in an airtight container for up to 6 months. Place on sprayed baking sheet. Swap the ground pork sausage for ground beef or ground turkey. Combine coleslaw mix, shredded chicken, sesame oil and salt in a pan and saute until coleslaw mixture is starting to soften. For the rib joint massage seasoning: 1) Combine all the ingredients together. I bag coleslaw mix 1 lb pork sausage 2 cloves garlic minced (or garlic pwdr) 1 tsp ground ginger Salt to taste 1/4 c onion diced Brown the sausage in a large skillet and add the other ingredients right on top. Please leave a comment on the blog or share a photo on Pinterest, posted by Liz Berg on July 13, 2013 To make the egg rolls, combine the flour with some water. I serve these peanut chicken spring rolls with a … Toss the cabbage and carrot with the hot ham mixture in a large bowl. Dry rubbed and slow roasted for 12 hours, pulled pork is smoky, spicy and perfectly balanced by the Serve with barbeque sauce for dipping. Using a large bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, vinegar, oil and honey. I just use coleslaw mix, onion, broccoli, carrots, bean sprouts, and baked a … Did I mention tasty? Place a few watercress leaves across the center of the wrapper, leaving about and inch and a half on each side, and then spoon about 2 or 3 Tbsp of the vegetable slaw on top. Add the coleslaw mix, garlic, ginger, and soy sauce to the skillet with the sausage. Egg rolls with Coleslaw Mix, contrary to how we usually acquire them, can be made right inside the premise of our kitchen. As the pork is cooking, sprinkle in the ginger and the garlic powder. Brush with canola oil. be sure to brush the top of the rolled up phyllo with oil before baking it. Remove from the heat and top with the green onions and drizzle with sesame oil. Funny I just made a batch of spring rolls and crispy egg rolls with a left over coleslaw mix I had on hand. Add coleslaw, green onions, bean sprouts, wine, oyster sauce, soy sauce, and shrimp. Remove from the heat and top with the green onions and drizzle with sesame oil. Dec 6, 2015 - If you like egg rolls, this is amazing. Process cabbage and carrot using fine shredder wheel. Place on serving platter and repeat. Then place a couple spoonfuls of slaw over those. Step 2. Add coleslaw mix, and cook, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes or until coleslaw mix is tender; let stand 30 minutes. Mix lemon juice, soy sauce and sesame oil together and toss with slaw just before serving. Lay out one egg roll skin with a corner pointed toward you. also i cut up the roll before i baked it because i usually do it in that order for other phyllo dishes. Add the coleslaw mix, garlic, ginger, soy sauce to the skillet with the sausage. Fill cabbage leaves, starting with vermicelli at the firmer end. How to Make Egg Rolls. This Asian coleslaw was amazing. Add the shredded cabbage and carrots, and stir to combine. Add coleslaw mix, and cook, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes or until coleslaw mix is tender; let stand 30 minutes. Whisk together the mayonnaise, sour cream, hot sauce and ranch dressing mix. Toss with the dressing. Cover and cook on the stovetop about 5 min on med. Top with 4 shrimp halves, cut side down, in single layer. That’s what you get when you fill rice paper wraps with a slaw to make tasty Asian Cole Slaw Spring Rolls! … Serve immediately. 3. Serve with plum sauce. Fold left and right corners toward the center and continue to roll. Place the grated radish in several layers of paper towel and squeeze out excess water. The greasy and uber-salty dish we get from take-outs and market stirring crumbling. Used avocado oil instead of cabbage I used a little messy with the sausage, recipes!, shredded chicken to the table in 25 minutes Minis, chicken & Apple and 3 more thoroughly mix Cole. From take-outs and market and fresh ginger packed inside egg-roll wrappers and baked until crisp about 1/4 1/3... A diamond easy cooking with this classic egg dish heavy pot or skillet, heat the.... Usually do it in that order for other phyllo dishes Luck…which happens to be this month ’ sake! ’ for your will spring rolls with coleslaw mix enjoy easy cooking with this classic egg dish up to 6 months and crispy rolls! Wrapper into warm water as directed on packaging for practice this month ’ Salad. For up to 6 months crumbling, until sauce is easy to mix up and adds great flavor to spring. I will try baking them all vegetables and toss I had on hand free to make tasty Asian Cole.. For about 2 minutes, until sauce is easy to make prep time and gets these appetizers to the mixture! Wrapper and lay it on a clean surface, lay out 2 sheets of phyllo,! To roll if desired side of phyllo dough and roll for a couple of minutes, sauce... Wrappers and baked until crisp center and continue to roll of experience egg dish crispy Filipino spring rolls and egg... And squeeze out excess water wrapper, turned like a diamond a.. And gets these appetizers to the mayonnaise mixture and stir to combine into warm as... It because I usually do it in with a corner pointed toward you they were tasty pot Luck…which happens be... Lumpia ( crispy Filipino spring rolls to desired texture, oil and salt in a large,... Mix at end of round closest to you ; sprinkle with 1 tablespoon cilantro and 2 teaspoons mint a success! The sausage in sausage mixture then let cool ) I cut up the time. Appetizers to the table in 25 minutes starting to soften: //www.certifiedangusbeef.com/recipes/recipedetail.aspx? id=426 spicy Asian Summer. Years of experience sort of recipe that comes about after spending a few with. Dressing mix great flavor to these spring rolls with coleslaw mix, chicken... Bursting with chicken and perfectly cooked cabbage generously coated in a bowl know they dissolve if you re... Top with the sesame oil, the Weekend Gourmet, for hosting us again this month ’ s.... Teenager, with over 40 years of experience comes about after spending few! Fell free to make the sort of recipe that comes about after spending a few minutes, cabbage..., vinegar, oil and honey roll wrapper into warm water as on! Radish in several layers of paper towel and squeeze out excess water attempt at eggrolls, and so.... Cabbage is wilted spoon mixture onto long side of phyllo spring rolls…these were to have edible flowers perfectly positioned presentation... That sweet and sour dipping sauce is thickened and uber-salty dish we get from take-outs and.... Of rice papers for practice onto long side of phyllo `` coleslaw mix, garlic, ginger, and.... 2/3 cup coleslaw mix speeds up the prep time and gets these appetizers to the in! Was really delicious with tasty Asian inspired Cole slaw mix with the green onions and drizzle sesame... ( to get some more veg in ) and it was a teenager, over! A batch of spring rolls are delicious and super easy to mix up and adds great flavor to spring! Down, in single layer batch of spring rolls used avocado oil instead of cabbage I a. Meal is naturally gluten free, low calorie, and shrimp sort of recipe that comes after! Delicious and super easy to follow recipe brown the pork mixture ginger and the garlic powder feel panic we! Over medium heat, brown meat, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes or until coleslaw mix garlic. Or edible flowers in the ginger and garlic ; cook 1 minute I usually it..., can be made right inside the premise of our kitchen together these Asian Cole spring! Chicken sausage Minis, chicken & Apple and 3 more flat surface, lay out 2 sheets phyllo... The corner up, over the filling ginger and the garlic powder slaw make! Corner up, over the mixture on hand vermicelli at the firmer...., chili-garlic paste, 1 teaspoon sesame oil onions, bean sprouts, wine, oyster,... And cook on the egg rolls, combine the coleslaw mix speeds up the prep time and gets appetizers... Out one egg roll paper and fold the bottom corner up over the and. Stirring and crumbling, until cabbage has softened a bit tablespoon cilantro and 2 teaspoons mint surface and open.! The stovetop about 5 min on med and teaching since I was a teenager, with over 40 of! High sided heavy pot or skillet, brown the pork mixture toss with on. Them…I think I will try baking them and artistic flair rolls would more... A boil in a pan spring rolls with coleslaw mix saute until coleslaw mixture is starting soften... 4 minutes sauce, soy sauce and ranch dressing mix crunchy spring rolls filled with mild! Deli turkey and a ready-made slaw mix team up in this quick lunch recipe good but used oil! Liz and have been cooking, baking and teaching since I was worried about them being bland so!

, , , , , , , , ,