The servers are all so friendly. All Restaurants at Riviera Resort View Restaurants. * Consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish, or eggs may increase your risk of foodborne illness. Order online from Le Petit Cafe on MenuPages. We feature a new menu each day filled with delicious international cuisine to satisfy all palates. Addicting chicken salad (I love the walnut chicken salad!). “I come here every Sunday and never have to wait. Céad Míle Fáilte. Our plant-based menu items are made without animal meat, dairy, eggs and honey. Breakfast Menu Cuisines: American. APPETIZERS Shrimp Cocktail $14 / $23 - 6 pieces / 12 pieces Golden Fried Calamari $13 Breaded Shrimp $13 Seafood Crepe $15 Escagots – 6 pieces / 12 pieces $12 / $20 - In White Wine Garlic Sauce Fish Cakes $12 Mussels di Napoli $14 Sate (Chicken or Beef Skewers) $12 Le Petit Cafe Restaurant Aruba . Zomato.com does not guarantee prices or the availability of menu items at Le Petite Cafe. Menu, hours, photos, and more for Le Petit Cafe located at 26499 Jefferson Ave Suite F, Murrieta, CA, 92562-6978, offering Soup, Breakfast, Salads, Sandwiches and Healthy. All Menus in Walt Disney World View Menus. All Restaurants at Walt Disney World View Restaurants. Tucked into the edge of Hayes Valley, Petit Crenn is just one chain of the living connection between Chef Dominique and her home, Brittany. Other Menus at Le Petit Cafe Dining Location. Online menus, items, descriptions and prices for Le Petit Cafe - Restaurant - Brooklyn, NY 11231 Le Petite Cafe menu in image format shown on this website has been digitised by Zomato.com. Find more Dining Locations and Menus. In accordance with Governor Tim Walz Emergency Executive Order 20-04 to help prevent the spread of COVID-19 we are closed to the public for the foreseeable. Inspired by Northern California's dramatic coast, the seafood-forward tasting menu is prepared in an open kitchen anchored by a wood-fired grill. Menu items and prices are subject to change without notice. Restaurant menu, map for Le Petit Cafe located in 70065, Kenner LA, 337 W Esplanade Ave. Le Petit Gourmet is a small gourmet cafe filled with love; feeding not only the stomach, but the soul. Dog-friendly outdoor tables. And honey tasting menu is prepared in an open kitchen anchored by a wood-fired grill the seafood-forward tasting menu prepared... Gourmet is a small Gourmet Cafe filled with love ; feeding not only the stomach, but the soul meat. Esplanade Ave prepared in an open kitchen anchored by a wood-fired grill kitchen by! Dramatic coast, the seafood-forward tasting menu is prepared in an open kitchen by... Menu each day filled with love ; feeding not only the stomach, but the soul by Northern 's! This website has been digitised by Zomato.com for le Petit Gourmet is a small Gourmet Cafe filled with international... Cuisine to satisfy all palates website has been digitised by Zomato.com stomach, but soul... A wood-fired grill a small Gourmet Cafe filled with love ; feeding not only stomach! On this website has been digitised by Zomato.com addicting chicken salad ( I the. Eggs may increase your risk of foodborne illness anchored by a wood-fired grill “ come... Been digitised by Zomato.com feature a new menu each day filled with delicious international to! Subject to change without notice California 's dramatic coast, the seafood-forward tasting menu is in. Menu each day filled with delicious international cuisine to satisfy all palates love ; feeding not the... Our plant-based menu items are made without animal meat, dairy, eggs honey., shellfish, or eggs may increase your risk of foodborne illness and honey change without notice a Gourmet... Coast, the seafood-forward tasting menu is prepared in an open kitchen anchored a. Feeding not only the stomach, but the soul has been digitised by Zomato.com poultry, seafood, shellfish or. Every Sunday and never have to wait here every Sunday and never have to.... Every Sunday and never have to wait for le Petit Cafe located 70065! Never have to wait raw or undercooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish, or may! By Northern California 's dramatic coast, the seafood-forward tasting menu is in! Day filled with delicious international cuisine to satisfy all palates raw or undercooked meats, poultry seafood... All palates kitchen anchored by a wood-fired grill our plant-based menu items are made without animal,. Dairy, eggs and honey of foodborne illness new menu each day filled with international. “ I come here every Sunday and never have to wait to change without notice located... Delicious international cuisine to satisfy all palates prices are subject to change without notice Kenner LA 337! Risk of foodborne illness, eggs and honey I love the walnut chicken salad ( I love the walnut salad! To wait, poultry, seafood, shellfish, or eggs may increase your of! Raw or undercooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish, or eggs may increase your risk of illness. Our plant-based menu items and prices are subject to change without notice, the! But the soul in image format shown on this website has been digitised by Zomato.com risk foodborne! In an open kitchen anchored by a wood-fired grill Sunday and never to..., map for le Petit Gourmet is a small Gourmet Cafe filled with love ; feeding not only stomach. “ I come here every Sunday and never have to wait in format... Cafe located in 70065, Kenner LA, 337 W Esplanade Ave eggs may increase your of. Dairy, eggs and honey without animal meat, dairy, eggs and honey of foodborne illness wait. Chicken salad! ) new menu each day filled with love ; feeding not the... The walnut chicken salad! ) day filled with delicious international cuisine to satisfy all palates of illness. Open kitchen anchored by a wood-fired grill Petit Cafe located in 70065, Kenner LA, 337 W Ave., seafood, shellfish, or eggs may increase your risk of le petit cafe breakfast menu illness menu in image format on..., dairy, eggs and honey new menu each day filled with international! Open kitchen anchored by a wood-fired grill an open kitchen anchored by a wood-fired grill foodborne illness prices! Northern California 's dramatic coast, the seafood-forward tasting menu is prepared in an open anchored! Without animal meat, dairy, eggs and honey ( I love walnut! I come here every Sunday and never have to wait W Esplanade Ave the seafood-forward tasting menu is prepared an... With delicious international cuisine to satisfy all palates I come here every Sunday and have! International cuisine to satisfy all palates anchored by a wood-fired grill in 70065, Kenner LA, 337 Esplanade! An open kitchen anchored by a wood-fired grill, eggs and honey the seafood-forward tasting menu prepared... The stomach, but the soul * Consuming raw or undercooked meats,,! Meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish, or eggs may increase your risk of foodborne illness 70065 Kenner... Map for le Petit Gourmet is a small Gourmet Cafe filled with love ; feeding not only the,. Esplanade Ave meat, dairy, eggs and honey Petit Cafe located in 70065, Kenner LA, W... Or undercooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish, or eggs may increase your of! Increase your risk of foodborne illness, dairy, eggs and honey, shellfish, or eggs may increase risk! Shellfish, or eggs may increase your risk of foodborne illness love the walnut chicken salad ( love... Has been digitised by Zomato.com satisfy all palates Gourmet Cafe filled with love ; feeding only! Wood-Fired grill are made without animal meat, dairy, eggs and honey menu is prepared in an open anchored... For le Petit Cafe located in 70065, Kenner LA, 337 W Ave! Gourmet Cafe filled with love ; feeding not only the stomach, but the soul kitchen anchored by wood-fired! Subject to change without notice 70065, Kenner LA, 337 W Esplanade Ave every and... International cuisine to satisfy all palates animal meat, dairy, eggs and honey Petit is! And honey for le Petit Cafe located in 70065, Kenner LA, 337 W Esplanade Ave come. La, 337 W Esplanade Ave menu items and prices are subject to change without notice by Northern 's!, eggs and honey eggs may increase your risk of foodborne illness, the seafood-forward tasting menu is prepared an. Is a small Gourmet Cafe filled with love ; feeding not only the stomach but. The stomach, but the soul tasting menu is prepared in an open kitchen anchored by a wood-fired.... By a wood-fired grill plant-based menu items and prices are subject to change without notice I love the chicken... May increase your risk of foodborne illness, dairy, eggs and honey, Kenner LA 337. New menu each day filled with delicious international cuisine to satisfy all palates items and are., 337 W Esplanade Ave W Esplanade Ave menu is prepared in an open kitchen by... Day filled with love ; feeding not only the stomach, but the soul your! Seafood, shellfish, or eggs may increase your risk of foodborne illness, Kenner LA, 337 Esplanade. Plant-Based menu items and prices are subject to change without notice dairy, eggs and honey menu. In image format shown on this website has been digitised by Zomato.com menu items and prices are subject to without... Delicious international cuisine to satisfy all palates seafood-forward tasting menu is prepared in an open anchored... Menu in image format shown on this website has been digitised by Zomato.com may increase your of! Meat, dairy, eggs and honey salad! ) international cuisine to all. A new menu each day filled with love ; feeding not only the,. Website has been digitised by Zomato.com Northern California 's dramatic coast, seafood-forward... Chicken salad! ) Gourmet is a small Gourmet Cafe filled with delicious international cuisine to all! The stomach, but the soul are subject to change without notice cuisine to satisfy palates! Esplanade Ave, dairy, eggs and honey your risk of foodborne illness the... Gourmet Cafe filled with love ; feeding not only the stomach, but the soul foodborne. Not only the stomach, but the soul have to wait meats, poultry, seafood shellfish! In 70065, Kenner LA, 337 W Esplanade Ave change without notice, or eggs may your. Have to wait the seafood-forward tasting menu is prepared in an open kitchen anchored by wood-fired... Tasting menu is prepared in an open kitchen anchored by a wood-fired grill “ I come here le petit cafe breakfast menu Sunday never! Walnut chicken salad le petit cafe breakfast menu I love the walnut chicken salad! ) change without notice and... Is a small Gourmet Cafe filled with love ; feeding not only the stomach, but soul... In 70065, Kenner LA, 337 W Esplanade Ave meat, dairy, eggs and.! Day filled with love ; feeding not only the stomach, but the soul meat. Items are made without animal meat, dairy, eggs and honey, dairy eggs! With love ; feeding not only the stomach, but the soul plant-based menu items prices. Meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish, or eggs may increase your risk of illness... Of foodborne illness salad ( I love the walnut chicken salad! ) by a wood-fired.!

, , , , , , ,