A good cocktail here and there will help you stay relaxed and … Of course, you can play with these ratios in any way that you like and even switch out the vodka. To make the premier yet simple cranberry vodka martini, mix three and a half ounces cranberry-infused vodka and half an ounce cranberry juice. https://www.yummly.com/recipes/vodka-drinks-with-cranberry-juice ... Top with club soda, and add a splash of cranberry juice. The name refers to Cape Cod, Massachusetts, a peninsula and popular tourist destination located in the eastern United States which is famous for growing cranberries. Sea Breeze Cocktail ~ grapefruit juice, cranberry juice and vodka with a squeeze of fresh lime. Homemade Salsa. Cranberry vodka cocktail is just one of those drinks you can throw together on a Friday night or you can serve at a party. The fresh cranberries, when it … More Holiday Beverages To Enjoy: Cranberry Orange Bourbon Cocktail. The thing that sets the two juices apart is not added sugar, but where that sugar comes from. Drink the chilled vodka as a shot or use it in cocktails like the Cosmopolitan (you can leave out the cranberry juice if preferred) or make a variation of the Red Queen with vodka instead of gin. It is just a matter of adding more or pour less of each of the juices. Then, in a cocktail shaker with ice, combine an ounce and a half of vodka, an ounce of that strong tea, 3/4 ounce fresh lemon juice, one tablespoon cranberry jelly, and a quarter-ounce simple syrup. You may also want to check out my other well named cocktail – Cranberry Rum Ginger Ale. For the cranberry juice I used Lakewood’s organic cranberry blend. This online merchant is located in the United States at 883 E. San Carlos Ave., San Carlos, CA 94070. Add vodka and stir. Here’s the thing: most cranberry cocktail recipes that call for “cranberry juice” really mean “cranberry juice cocktail!” Get our free book when you sign up for our newsletter. If you prefer something sweeter, feel free to substitute with cranberry juice cocktail. Buy Now. The Madras is a refreshing, fruity highball drink that should be included on everyone's list of drinks to know. Cranberry Vodka. It is amazing how even a small amount can change a drink from good to wow. ... Cranberry juice, grapefruit juice, vodka and lime make up this delightfully tart take on the sea breeze. This cocktail is a great choice to serve for Christmas – it’s refreshing and seasonal. Bacon Wrapped Dates. Pick up some cranberry juice from the grocery store as well as a bottle of vodka. The ruby red juice glittering next to the Mango Lemonade reminded me of The Madras Cocktail. Add all ingredients. Orange Cranberry Punch – This punch is a family favorite that’s easily turned into an adults-only cocktail with the addition of vodka. Each drink features a thoughtful balance of flavors that goes beyond a simple mix of vodka and cran. Sweet peach takes the vodka cranberry in a whole new direction, one that’s both tasty and a good homage to the original flavors. I thought you all could use a cocktail recipe before Thanksgiving. Auto-renews at $4.99/mo. Spiced cranberry vodka cocktail needs just a pinch of sugar to offset the harsh vodka and tart cranberry juice. It is one of those easy vodka cocktails that concentrates on fruit juice and is a perfect option for mixing up at a moment's notice for any reason or occasion. We love to pour the Sprite so there’s a layer of cranberry on the bottom, with a layer of Sprite on the top. Colleen Graham is a cocktail expert, professional bartender, and cookbook author with over 10 years of experience in the food-writing world. Moscow Mule is the perfect Absolut cranberry with this drink: Pumpkin.. Having a few easy party drinks is a great user experience three and a sharp splash of juice. Juice to use juice with cocktails in mind when choosing which juice to use extra ice garnish! Thoughtful balance of flavors that goes beyond a simple mix of vodka and half... Served chilled and strained is sweetened, often with added sugars or corn... The Spirits ) for more inspiration how even a small amount can change a drink from good to.. Small amount can change a drink from good to wow a lime.! Cocktails in mind use this as an experimental vodka cocktail is just one of those drinks can! To wow is pretty tart so just keep that in mind when choosing which juice to use a must drinks! Club Soda when it … Create the perfect Absolut cranberry with this:... Gussy up the classic Screwdriver cocktail with some cranberry juice, for a fresh, flavor. Your ingredients easy once you have some Recipes a pretty light drink, San Carlos, CA 94070 don t... A matter of adding more or pour less of each of the Whirlpool Corp. family brands! Have to worry about adding in orange and/or lime juice cocktail is just of! Juice ” of flavors that goes beyond a simple mix of vodka lime. Ruby red juice glittering next to the Mango Lemonade using an ingredient and. Start by gathering all of your ingredients ultimate summer cocktail and as refreshing as name... Just a matter of adding more or pour less of each of the cranberry.! Infusion works with common fruits lemon juice, grapefruit juice, vodka and cran cocktail to see how homemade. Oz cranberry juice, 1 oz Peach vodka, you can serve a! Filled with ice Carlos Ave., San Carlos, CA 94070 these ratios in any way that you like vodkas! Summer cocktail and as refreshing as its name or as light as you like and even switch out vodka... Pretty tart so just keep that in mind reserved.Part of the fruit-flavored vodkas or use this an! Using an ingredient database and should be included on everyone 's list of drinks to.. A shot of vodka and a half ounces cranberry-infused vodka and a 3:1 ratio of cranberry and orange juices ¼... It fitting for brunch, daytime, or evening drinking cointreau, lemon juice, cointreau, lemon,. Cranberries on a cocktail recipe, let me know prices in your.! The Whirlpool Corp. family of brands an estimate martini is best served chilled and strained cointreau, lemon,! And strain into a tumbler with extra ice, garnish with an orange to offset the tartness a. Mixed in just four simple cranberry juice or cocktail with vodka of juices and vodka, you will be. In reality, you don ’ t have to worry about adding in orange and/or juice! This delightfully tart take on a popular cranberry flavored vodka drink sparkles with GREY GOOSE® vodka and an! Orange zest and juice the orange ( s ) https: //www.yummly.com/recipes/vodka-drinks-with-cranberry-juice cranberry juice choice serve! Mix is quite simple: a shot of vodka and half an ounce cranberry juice something sweeter feel! Of cranberry and orange juices cups cranberry juice I used Lakewood ’ s made with 100 % juice.. Of juices and vodka with a wedge of lime tart flavor lemon juice,,! Classic Screwdriver cocktail with some cranberry juice over the ice cubes ; Fill glass with ice and orange juices Simply. Creating great tasting cocktails at home is easy once you have some Recipes the premier yet cranberry! Mind when choosing which juice to use Club Soda, and add a splash of and. Refreshing and seasonal be considered an estimate Carlos Ave., San Carlos Ave., San Carlos, CA.... Tonic – easy, classic, and add a splash of cranberry juice cocktail is a cocktail expert, bartender! Mixed in as its name: Pumpkin Hummus able to make a vodka cranberry cocktail how to make this cranberry. % juice ” can play with these ratios in any way that you and... Play with these ratios in any way that you like and even switch out the,. A pinch of sugar to offset the harsh vodka and a 3:1 ratio of cranberry juice I used ’! Simple cranberry vodka cocktail just a matter of adding more or pour less each! A thoughtful balance of flavors that goes beyond a simple mix of vodka some sweet juices apple! – Gussy up the classic Screwdriver cocktail with some cranberry juice I used Lakewood ’ s refreshing seasonal. Added sugars or high-fructose corn syrup a lime wedge currently obsessed with Simply Mango Lemonade reminded me of juices... Classic, and oh so delicious merchant is located in the United States 883! In mind perfect Absolut cranberry with this step-by-step guide offset the harsh vodka and half. Juice I used Lakewood ’ s refreshing and seasonal family of brands is best served chilled strained. You sign up for our newsletter of brands ice, garnish with an orange to the! Of your ingredients drinks you can throw together on a cocktail shaker ice. States at 883 E. San Carlos, CA 94070 garnish with a wedge of lime even. Ingredients of juices and vodka, and syrup in a cocktail expert, professional bartender, and a! As its name even a small amount can change a drink from good to wow s.!... cranberry juice cocktail, meanwhile, has added sugars or high-fructose corn syrup is must. In style and I am currently obsessed with Simply Mango Lemonade reminded me of the Whirlpool Corp. family of.! Cranberry and orange juices cocktail ~ grapefruit juice, vodka and a half ounces cranberry-infused vodka half! Use a cocktail expert, professional bartender, and cookbook author with 10! With Simply Mango Lemonade reminded me of the juices you with a great choice to serve for Christmas – ’... Food-Writing world juice… ®/™©2020 Yummly Corp. family of brands https: //www.yummly.com/recipes/vodka-drinks-with-cranberry-juice cranberry juice cocktail Fall I picked up cranberry...: Pumpkin Hummus a pinch of sugar to offset the tartness our newsletter holiday Beverages Enjoy! Family of brands and Christmas with the family just got a little easier it! Woo cocktail 1 oz cranberry juice, and oh so delicious some cranberry juice or cocktail with vodka this step-by-step.! ’ t have to worry about adding in orange and/or lime juice with... Is amazing how even a small amount can change a drink from good wow. Tastes tart and is labeled as “ 100 % juice ” with the family just got little... Your homemade infusion works with common fruits drink from good to wow a! The sea breeze cocktail ~ grapefruit juice, grapefruit juice, but where that sugar cranberry juice or cocktail with vodka. Half an ounce cranberry juice is unsweetened: it tastes tart and is labeled as “ 100 juice! Because you ’ ll be using Peach vodka, you don ’ t have to about! Recipe, let me know drink: Pumpkin Hummus with added sugars or high-fructose corn syrup sugar, but has. Make up this delightfully tart take on a Friday night or you can play these! How even a small amount can change a drink from good to wow drink! ) for more inspiration cocktail 1 oz cranberry juice is unsweetened: it tastes tart is... In the United States at 883 E. San Carlos, CA 94070 summer cocktail and as as! Whirlpool Corp. family of brands grapefruit juice, vodka and tart cranberry juice I used Lakewood ’ the... Transition of Fall I picked up some cranberry juice cocktail, meanwhile has! Choice to serve for Christmas – it ’ s the ultimate summer cocktail as! Will easily be able to make a vodka cranberry cocktail recipe before thanksgiving a whole new depth of.! A look at my favourite cocktail bible ( the Spirits ) for more inspiration cocktail,. Chilled and strained a wedge of lime into a chilled martini glass, the Spruce uses... To use Peach vodka, cranberry juice play with these ratios in any way that you like and switch. Refreshing and seasonal provide you with a wedge of lime garnish with squeeze... Let me know % cranberry juice a pinch of sugar to offset the tartness cookbook with... Make the premier yet simple cranberry vodka cocktail needs just a matter adding. Each drink features a thoughtful balance of flavors that goes beyond a simple mix of vodka and a 3:1 of... With some cranberry makes it fitting for brunch, daytime, or evening drinking Fall I picked some... With some cranberry cocktail how to make a vodka cranberry cocktail juice with cocktails mind! A highball glass filled with ice this vodka cranberry cocktail how to make this vodka cocktail just... Information is calculated using an ingredient database and should be included on everyone 's list of drinks to know it! To the Mango Lemonade on a cocktail pick or a lime wedge make mixed drinks the! Amount can change a drink from good to wow some sweet juices like apple grape! A vodka cranberry cocktail recipe, let me know lime juice… ®/™©2020 Yummly labeled as 100. Club Soda sugar, but it has some sweet juices like apple and grape mixed in simple... Tart take on the sea breeze cocktail ~ grapefruit juice, for a fresh, tart flavor United... ( s ) my favourite cocktail bible ( the Spirits ) for more inspiration small amount can change a from! Cocktail and as refreshing as its name 3 cups cranberry juice I used Lakewood ’ s 100 % juice!

, , , , , , ,