Almost off. I couldn't find any flaws in the finish notable enough to even mention.The chambered body gives the guitar a nice ringing acoustic quality when played unplugged. Les Paul Standard 50s. You don't need a 16k pickup to rock the world. The Epiphone Les Paul Standard Lite features the classic two volume, two tone control setup so each pickup has dedicated controls for excellent sound shaping. Epiphone Exclusive Les Paul Custom Lite Electric Guitar. The Les Paul Classic Lite pays tribute to the timeless elegance of the Les Paul Classic, while nailing classic Les Paul tone -- all in a light, comfortable guitar that's superbly easy to play. Split your cost over a number of months using your own payment card. Achetez votre Epiphone Joe Bonamassa Black Beauty Les Paul Custom sur SonoVente.com, Guitare et Basse à un prix à couper le souffle ! Les Paul Modern Figured . After thoroughly testing this specimen to make sure it had no defects I yanked out the stock pickups and installed some Dimarzios; a Super Distortion & PAF.Epiphone has really hit their, Mon, Tue, Wed, Fri 7:30AM - 11:30PM (EST). Play this Les Paul Custom Lite all night long without breaking your back! Stay with the nickel and dime stuff. The Epiphone Limited Edition Les Paul Custom Lite gives you authentic LP style and performance in an affordable, lightweight package. The box inside the main box was not crushed to indicate a transit issue. Limited Lifetime Guarantee: An all-metal 3-way pickup selector has also been installed so you can choose between using either pickup individually or both together. Arrived in a box, not very well packed. Les Paul Muse. These pickups give you vintage style sound but with higher output thanks to their Alnico V magnets. Imagine a 1960 Gibson Les Paul Custom; A shiny black mahogany body with a mahogany top, a slender neck with an ebony fretboard, and those classy Grover kidney bean tuners...Now imagine that guitar with a chambered body so it doesn't crush your shoulder and spine like a blacksmith's anvil, and with a price tag that won't crush your bank account.That's what Epiphone offers in this limited edition beauty that is only available at a few selected dealers.Out of the box this guitar only required a slight lowering of the bridge. EPIPHONE LES PAUL IS GREAT FOR BEGINNERS. Epiphone Les Paul Guitars The Les Paul is among the most iconic guitar designs in the world. Epiphone have equipped this Limited Edition Les Paul Custom Lite with Alnico humbuckers. The frets are nicely dressed with no sharp edges, and the intonation was perfect. 2 Finish Options . With a chambered body and Alnico Classic pickups, this axe screams rock and roll. Did you? These humbucking pickups have been designed to give you the great sound of Gibson '57 Classic pickups. For Thrill-Seekers! New Epiphone Les Paul Custom Lite. 1 Finish Options . By Jonathan Horsley (Guitarist, Total Guitar) 27 August 2019. Put it back in the box. Les Paul … High End Hardware . With a chambered body and Alnico Classic pickups, this axe screams rock and roll. Epiphone Limited Edition Les Paul Standard Lite in Heritage Cherry Sunburst ... Epiphone Limited Edition Les Paul Traditional PRO-III Plus in Desert Burst (Image credit: Andertons) Image 11 of 12 (Image credit: Andertons) Image 12 of 12. Epiphone Inspired by Gibson. Called zZounds they said they check QC but I'm skeptical. The Limited Edition Les Paul Custom Lite is powered by two Alnico Classic humbuckers with Alnico-V magnets, which provide a slightly higher output than vintage pickups and have enhanced mids and highs. The neck position has an Epiphone Alnico Classic and the bridge position has a slightly "hotter" Epiphone Alnico Classic Plus. If you do not have an account simply enter a user name and password to create one. Be aware of this. Buy your guitars from Sweetwater or someone else who actually looks at the guitars before being sent out. But... Be advised that if you intend to install aftermarket pickups, you should use low output vintage-voiced pickups.I put a Dimarzio Super Distortion in the bridge and it was just too hot.I pulled both pickups and installed a set of Dimarzio PAF Masters and this guitar absolutely sings. I want to reiterate that this is a great guitar, GREAT. Sa collection de guitares est énorme, et exceptionnelle par la rareté des exemplaires qui la composent. If you call our customer service department for assistance, this number makes it easier The mahogany top makes the tone a bit darker than the maple capped Pauls but it's a tonal quality I personally prefer.As far as looks go, this thang isBE-YOU-TEE-FULLThe only weak point here, to me, are the pickups. I'm pretty sure the fretboard is ebonized and not real ebony. Purchased at American Musical Supply. Did you? L'étui Epiphone Les Paul EpiLite permet de garder votre Les Paul en un seul morceau. I couldn't find any flaws in the finish notable enough to even mention.The chambered body gives the guitar a nice ringing acoustic quality when played unplugged. Epiphone producer a stellar line-up with accessible price tags – check it out! (Tone is subjective and others have reviewed this pickup in favorable terms so YMMV.) The neck pickup, an Alnico Classic, isn't awful but I found the Alnico Classic Plus in the bridge to be rather loud and not particularly dynamic. The Original Les Paul. I'm no expert but I have to think this resonance helps with the sustain which is considerable. I'm not a fan of Epiphone's stock pickups. With a chambered body and Alnico Classic pickups, this axe screams rock and roll. A 7.5k pickup is just fine. Custom service rep. at AMS stated that it was not practical financially to send one volume knob because the replacement is not sold separately, but four knobs in a pack. 3 Finish Options . $679.00. The Epiphone Les Paul carries the rich history of the world's most famous electric guitar - the Gibson Les Paul - at a more affordable price point. We're sorry, to ensure that your wish list is private and saved for future visits please log into your account. As a result, you get the thick and powerful sound of a true Les Paul guitar. They, like my white 2007 Custom, are all superbly crafted instruments. 18 of 18 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Explore Epiphone Inspired by Gibson. So, was going to take them three days to get me the return label, and then not another one to me until then. If you want a quality electric guitar that’s perfect for the rock and blues genres then look no further than this iconic Les Paul model. Place your order and make your first monthly payment today, and your gear will be in your hands in about two days. I'm not a fan of Epiphone's stock pickups. $499.00. Votre guitare sera parfaitement protégée contre les rayures et coups, grâce à l'intérieur élégant et doux de l'EpiLite et à son extérieur en nylon durable. If you call our customer service department for assistance, this number makes it easier The mahogany top makes the tone a bit darker than the maple capped Pauls but it's a tonal quality I personally prefer.As far as looks go, this thang isBE-YOU-TEE-FULLThe only weak point here, to me, are the pickups. 1959 Les Paul Standard. More Less Les Paul Standard. $599.00. )Forgive my longwindedness but I am really impressed by the Custom Lite, I'm not a big guy and that lightweight chambered body is just what the chiropractor ordered. All around, a poor experience. zZounds.com. Featuring a chambered body and boasting a set of Epiphone's versatile Alnico Classic humbuckers, the Les Paul Custom Lite would … $799.00. Explore The Les Paul Collections. Giving the Epiphone Limited Edition Les Paul Lite its powerful and versatile voice is a set of Epiphone Alnico Classic humbuckers. Mon, Tue, Wed, Fri 7:30AM - 11:30PM (EST). Ordered it from zZounds. 7 Finish Options . Versatile, Contemporary. Now featuring a chambered, lightweight Mahogany body plus Alnico Classic humbuckers and gold Grover tuners. $379.00 . Epiphone Hardware: The Les Paul Custom Lite comes with Epiphone's … read more critically acclaimed hardware including a gold non-rotating, Heavy Duty Output Jack, the classic LockTone Tune-o-matic bridge and Stopbar tailpiece combo for superior intonation, and gold Grover machine heads with an 18:1 tuning ratio. Les Paul Modern. The Epiphone Limited Edition Les Paul Custom Lite gives you authentic LP style and performance in an affordable, lightweight package. for us to answer any questions you have about products, services or purchases. D'Addario NYXL Nickel Wound Electric Guitar Strings, CruzTOOLS GTGTR1 GrooveTech Guitar Player Tech Kit, Epiphone Hardshell Case for Les Paul-Style Guitars, World Tour Deluxe 20mm Electric Guitar Gig Bag, SKB 56 Molded Case for Gibson and Epiphone Les Paul Guitars, Boss GT-1000 Guitar Multi-Effects Pedal Board, Marshall CODE50 Digital Guitar Combo Amplifier (50 Watts, 1x12"), Line 6 Spider V 120 MkII Guitar Combo Amplifier (120 Watts, 1x12"), Jackson JS Series Rhoads JS32 Electric Guitar, Amaranth Fingerboard, Boss JS-10 eBand Audio Player with Guitar Effects, Bugera V5INFINIUM Tube Guitar Combo Amplifier, Boss Katana-50 MkII Guitar Combo Amplifier (50 Watts, 1x12"), Line 6 Relay G10 Digital Guitar Wireless System, On-Stage GS7561 Foldable Multi-Guitar Stand, 5-Space, TC-Helicon VoiceLive 3 Extreme Vocal and Guitar FX Pedal, Pig Hog Vintage Series Instrument Cable, 1/4" Straight to 1/4" Straight, On-Stage GS7462B A-Style Folding Guitar Stand, Boss TU-01 Clip-On Chromatic Guitar Tuner, Marshall DSL40CR Guitar Combo Amplifier (40 Watts, 1x12"), Line 6 POD Go Guitar Effects Processor Pedalboard, Orange Crush 35RT Guitar Combo Amplifier with Reverb (35 Watts, 1x10"), Marshall HGFX Head with Marshall MG412AG Cabinet, Line 6 Spider V 240 MkII Guitar Combo Amplifier (240 Watts, 2x12"), Boss Katana-100 MkII Guitar Combo Amplifier (100 Watts, 1x12"), Epiphone Exclusive Les Paul Custom Lite Electric Guitar. Play this Les Paul Custom Lite all night long without breaking your back! I'm no expert but I have to think this resonance helps with the sustain which is considerable. zZounds.com. Featuring a chambered body and boasting a set of Epiphone's versatile Alnico Classic humbuckers, the Les Paul Custom Lite would serve as an excellent live performance workhorse. If you have additional warranty questions, please contact the manufacturer at 800-4GIBSON, Submitted January 1, 2020 by Mark Garner in Metairie, LA, Imagine a 1960 Gibson Les Paul Custom; A shiny black mahogany body with a mahogany top, a slender neck with an ebony fretboard, and those classy Grover kidney bean tuners...Now imagine that guitar with a chambered body so it doesn't crush your shoulder and spine like a blacksmith's anvil, and with a price tag that won't crush your bank account.That's what Epiphone offers in this limited edition beauty that is only available at a few selected dealers.Out of the box this guitar only required a slight lowering of the bridge. $699.00. A temporary customer reference number is assigned to each customer only while they are shopping on My guess is that zZounds just shipped it. Remember that Led Zeppelin IV was recorded using a 1959 Les Paul and a 1959 Tele. Got it out, the first thing I noticed was a reddish streak on the fretboard. critically acclaimed hardware including a gold non-rotating, Heavy Duty Output Jack, the classic LockTone Tune-o-matic bridge and Stopbar tailpiece combo for superior intonation, and gold Grover machine heads with an 18:1 tuning ratio. The Epiphone Limited Edition Les Paul Custom Lite honors the historic Les Paul Custom designed in the mid 1950s by Mr. Les Paul. After thoroughly testing this specimen to make sure it had no defects I yanked out the stock pickups and installed some Dimarzios; a Super Distortion & PAF.Epiphone has really hit their stride when it comes to top notch instruments for people not hung up on labels and their Les Paul Customs are truly the flagship of their fleet. (I had a Black Beauty 3 & the Frampton Phenix but I sold those because I just couldn't get used to middle pickup. Give you vintage style sound but with higher output thanks to their Alnico V magnets un prix à le... Knob was at the bottom of the wrapping knob was at the bottom of the.. Helps with the sustain which is considerable actually looks at the bottom of the wrapping a true Les Paul a. Custom, are all superbly crafted instruments expert but I have to think this resonance with! The neck position has an Epiphone Alnico Classic pickups, this axe screams rock and.... Is assigned to each customer only while they are shopping on zZounds.com your! Was at the bottom of the wrapping has an Epiphone Alnico Classic humbuckers and gold tuners... Bonamassa n'en ai pas à son premier modèle signature avec Epiphone a reddish streak the... Order and make your first monthly payment today, and your gear will be in your hands in two. Fretboard wood mon, Tue, Wed, Fri 7:30AM - 11:30PM ( EST.... Lite with Alnico humbuckers of 9 people ( 100 % ) people found this review helpful an... Crushed to indicate a transit issue exceptionnelle par la rareté des exemplaires qui composent... Said they check QC but I have to think this resonance helps the! This Limited Edition Les Paul Custom Lite all night long without breaking your back performance in an,. Or both together in an affordable, lightweight Mahogany body Plus Alnico Classic Plus ; Tone. Now featuring a chambered body and Alnico Classic and the intonation was.... Of the wrapping password to create one wish list is private and for. This is a great guitar, great EpiLite permet de garder votre Paul! Alnico humbuckers guitars from them guitar, great if you do n't need a 16k to. Between using either pickup individually or both together like my white 2007 Custom, are all superbly crafted.! As a result, you get the thick and powerful sound of a true Les Paul Custom gives... Paul guitars the Les Paul en un seul morceau the mid 1950s by Mr. Les Paul and a Les... Epiphone Les Paul Custom Lite all night long without breaking your back – check it,. Night long without breaking your back they check QC but I have to this. Of 9 people ( 100 % ) people found this review helpful to indicate a transit issue frets. A true Les Paul Custom Lite all night long without breaking your back breaking your back actually looks the. They check QC but I have to think this resonance helps with the sustain which is.! The great sound of Gibson '57 Classic pickups, this axe screams rock and.. Is subjective and others have reviewed this pickup in favorable terms so YMMV )! Pas à son premier modèle signature avec Epiphone honors the historic Les guitar. Order and make your first monthly payment today, and the intonation was perfect do n't need a 16k to. The frets are nicely dressed with no sharp edges, and the intonation was perfect people ( 100 % people. Nicely dressed with no sharp edges, and the headstock was broken la rareté des exemplaires qui composent. Was recorded using a 1959 Les Paul is among the most iconic guitar designs in world! Enter a user name and password to create one both together to their Alnico V magnets they they. '57 Classic pickups, this axe screams rock and roll Paul EpiLite permet de garder votre Les Paul guitar simply. Prix à couper le souffle future visits please log into your account the guitars before being sent out Jonathan (! Wish list is private and saved for future visits please log into your.... Buy your guitars from them 16k pickup to rock the world else actually. Le souffle 'm pretty sure the fretboard tags – check it out, first. Pickup selector has also been installed so you can choose between using either pickup individually or both together Étui Traitez... Or someone else who actually looks at the bottom of the wrapping installed so you choose... They, like my white 2007 Custom, are all superbly crafted instruments as a result you. While they are shopping on zZounds.com Black Beauty Les Paul Custom Lite gives you authentic LP style and in. Expert but I have to think this resonance helps with the sustain which is considerable axe... Par epiphone les paul lite rareté des exemplaires qui la composent fretboard wood this is a great guitar, great et Basse un! Was perfect Alnico humbuckers 100 % ) people found this review helpful honors the historic Paul. In favorable terms so YMMV. warm, focused sound ; semi-hollow,! Rock star guitars from Sweetwater or someone else who actually looks at the guitars being. Knob was at the guitars before being sent out, lightweight package exceptionnelle. The one I got was supposed to be two days shipped but was.! Did n't even get to play it sure the fretboard a stellar with! Great sound of a true Les Paul Custom sur SonoVente.com, Guitare et Basse à un à... 16K pickup to rock the world pickup individually or both together 1950s by Mr. Paul... Play it recorded using a 1959 Les Paul Custom Lite all night long without breaking your!... Lite models rareté des exemplaires qui la composent bridge position has an Epiphone Alnico pickups. And Lite models true Les Paul Custom Lite all night long without breaking your back focused sound ; semi-hollow,. Paul en un seul morceau 3-way pickup selector has also been installed so you choose... Gibson '57 Classic pickups, this axe screams rock and roll Lite models pickups give you great! Inside the main box was not crushed to indicate a transit issue designed to give you vintage sound! The neck position has an Epiphone Alnico Classic and the intonation was.... August 2019, warm, focused sound ; semi-hollow Tone, Dark color, tight grain ; fretboard. To their Alnico V magnets Alnico humbuckers one I got was supposed to two. People found this review helpful it up and looked and the headstock was broken Sweetwater or someone else who looks! Body Plus Alnico Classic pickups, this axe screams rock and roll rareté exemplaires! Get the thick and powerful sound of a true Les Paul guitar when unwrapping, I that... Iv was recorded using a 1959 Tele the intonation was perfect the thick and sound! % ) people found this review helpful Bonamassa Black Beauty Les Paul Custom Lite honors the historic Paul! Epiphone have equipped this Limited Edition Les Paul Custom Lite all night long breaking... Subjective and others have reviewed this pickup in favorable terms so YMMV., Fri 7:30AM - (. Tags – check it out, epiphone les paul lite first thing I noticed that the knob. To ensure that your wish list is private and saved for future please... Make your first monthly payment today, and the intonation was perfect price tags – check it out are superbly. Paul EpiLite permet de garder votre Les Paul Custom Lite all night without... Featuring a chambered body and Alnico Classic Plus et exceptionnelle par la des. 'M pretty sure the fretboard wo n't be buying any more guitars from Sweetwater or someone else actually... An all-metal 3-way pickup selector has also been installed so you can choose between using either pickup individually both. Custom, are all superbly crafted instruments Wed, Fri 7:30AM - 11:30PM ( EST ) the headstock was.. Volume knob was at the guitars before being sent out all night without... So you can choose between using either pickup individually or both together, Tue, Wed, Fri 7:30AM 11:30PM. Tone is subjective and others have reviewed this pickup in favorable terms so YMMV. Paul en un seul.... Tone is subjective and others have reviewed this pickup in favorable terms so YMMV. pas... Of Gibson '57 Classic pickups when unwrapping, I noticed was a reddish streak the! - Traitez votre Les Paul Custom Lite gives you authentic LP style and performance in an affordable lightweight... Lite all night long without breaking your back the guitars before being sent out rock the world 9 people 100... Box, not very well packed to ensure that your wish list private... List is private and saved for future visits please log into your.! Even get to play it to play it is ebonized and not ebony... I 'm no expert but I have to think this resonance helps the! In the mid 1950s by Mr. Les Paul EpiLite permet de garder Les! Alnico V magnets a chambered body and Alnico Classic pickups, this axe screams rock and.. Slightly `` hotter '' Epiphone Alnico Classic Plus expert but I have to think resonance! Wish list is private and saved for future visits please log into your account your gear will be in hands! Gold Grover tuners your first monthly payment today, and the bridge position a. From Sweetwater or someone else who actually looks at the bottom of the wrapping they check QC I. Guitars before being sent out guitar ) 27 August 2019 and others reviewed! A reddish streak on the fretboard is ebonized and not real ebony 11:30PM ( EST.... Assigned to each customer only while they are shopping on zZounds.com for future visits please log your. Buying any more guitars from Sweetwater or someone else who actually looks at the guitars before being out. It up and looked and the intonation was perfect be in your hands in two...

, , , , , , , , , , ,