And to my ear, there was little drop off between the 12" P2 and this sub. Get specific details about this product from customers who own it. www.p65warnings.ca.gov. Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page. Compared to the P2 enclosure, this sub takes up far less space because it's only 6" high and fits snugly up against the back seat. We’re having technical issues, but we’ll be back in a flash. It is constructed with an enclosure to fit in your tight spaces. Electrode, Comp-d53ce9ff-3aa2-4feb-b5d0-f06d27bd3330, DC-eus2-prod-a9, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-745fffb8-007-17612bc46a4e87, Generated: Sun, 29 Nov 2020 06:41:37 GMT,

Get the most out of your favorite music when you are driving with the Pioneer 10" 1,200-watt Shallow Mount Subwoofer TS-SWX2502. TS-SWX251 Composite IMPP Cone Air Suspension System Enclosure Size: 18-9/16" x 12" x 5-29/32" (W x H x D) The Pioneer TS-SWX2502 10 inch Shallow-Mount Pre-Loaded Enclosure: Got this with a $50 1200 watt Boss amp and it blew all three of the other options away. Pioneer's line of shallow subwoofers are designed to provide wider installation options for a broad range of vehicles. But it will provide that highly noticeable thud with every deep bass hit. Sorry, but we can't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care. PIONEER TS-SWX2502 10" Preloaded Subwoofer Enclosure Loaded with TS-SW2502S4 Product information Technical Details. Walmart+ helps you save more time & money this holiday. While getting my front windows tinted I saw these at the shop. You'll still get the sound you've set your system up for instead of having to take it out and lose your bottom end. It has very good deep bass, very punchy, completely hidden … It doesn't move at all. Black Friday 2020: The best deals we've found at Amazon, Best Buy, Walmart, Staples and more, Buy PS5 on Black Friday: Updated inventory restock at Amazon, Walmart, Best Buy, Target and more, Best Amazon Black Friday deals you can get now: $65 Echo Show 8, $60 Amazfit smartwatch, $70 Instant Pot Duo and more, Discuss: Pioneer Shallow Series TS-SWX2502 - subwoofer - for car. and we have not verified it. Sorry, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly. Just don't forget to secure it. Definitely adds a decent amount of low-range to any vehicle that is lacking. Additionally, it uses an oversized cone to move a lot of air even with the smaller box. I could not be happier. TS-SWX2502 Tight bass from a shallow compact design Reinforced MICA injection-molded resin preloaded subwoofer cone structure Carpeted, non-slip and scratch resistant enclosure surface Enclosure size (WxDxH): 18-5/8" x 13-7/8" x 6" It has a frequency response of 25Hz - 150Hz with sensitivity of 93db. The cabinet is plenty sturdy for this. Additionally, it uses an oversized cone to move a lot of air even with the smaller box. When I got a new Ford Escape SE I did some upgrades to the sound system and added this same setup, which again took up a lot of cargo space. Pioneer TS-SWX2502 Open Box • 1200W 10" Shallow-Mount TS Series Single 4 ohm Loaded Enclosure • 10" Shallow Mount Loaded Enclosure • Peak Power: 1200W • MICA Injection Molded Resin Cone • Sealed Enclosure • Dimensions: 13-7/8" D x 18-5/8" W x 6" H The addition of a Walmart Protection Plan adds extra protection from the date of purchase. A great buy, price was reasonable, and fast shipping. I was instantly intrigued. Discussion threads can be closed at any time at our discretion. Get the most out of your favorite music when you are driving with the Pioneer 10" 1,200-watt Shallow Mount Subwoofer TS-SWX2502. The sub takes up little space and lays flat, I added some small rubber feet to it, to give it some more clearance from the floor. It has a frequency response of 25Hz - 150Hz with sensitivity of 93db. Don't forget your amp wiring kit, at least 5 gauge. Brand Pioneer Manufacturer Pioneer Model TSSWX2502 Model Year 2014 Product Dimensions 21.34 x 46.99 x 36.58 cm; 500 Grams Item model number TSSWX2502 Special Features Subwoofer Speakers Nominal Output Power 400 Watts

, Pioneer 10 Inch 1200 Watt Shallow Mount Subwoofer Pre-Loaded Sub | TS-SWX2502, Pioneer 10" 1,200-Watt Champion Series Subwoofer #TS-W261S4, Single Voice Coil, Pioneer 10 Inch 1200 Watt Max Car Audio Shallow Mount Subwoofer | TS-SW2502S4, Pioneer 8.25" HVT-Sealed 150-Watt Active Subwoofer, Pioneer TS-SW2002D2 8" 600W Shallow Subwoofer with Dual 2" Voice Coils, Pioneer 8" 600W 4-Ohm Shallow Loaded Carpeted Car Sub Enclosure | TS-SWX2002, Pioneer TS-SW3002S4 12" 1,500W Shallow Subwoofer with Single 4" Voice Coil, Pioneer TS-SWX3002 12" Preloaded Subwoofer Enclosure Loaded with TS-SW3002S4, Pioneer TS-W3003D4 12" 2,000-Watt Champion Pro Subwoofer, Definitely can't hold what the wattage ratings claim, If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact. I got it dialed in to match the system and it produces nice tight bass, not boomy or muddy, but it will easily vibrate the rearview mirror if that's what you want, even at the moderate levels I have the amp set at. Please take a minute to review our Privacy Policy. suppliers and others provide what you see here, Send me an email when my question is answered. You can view your Walmart Protection Plan after your purchase in the Walmart Protection Plan Hub. It is built to handle 1,200 watts of max power and 300 watts of RMS power from your amplifier. I googled them on my phone and found them at Walmart on sale for $100 and some change. Frequency Response 20 Hz. The Pioneer TS-SWX2502 10 inch Shallow-Mount Pre-Loaded Enclosure: Got this with a $50 1200 watt Boss amp and it blew all three of the other options away. Speaker Type car subwoofer. It is constructed with an enclosure to fit in your tight spaces. The slim design of this Pioneer shallow mount subwoofer is suitable for trucks or just to save room in your trunk. Get the most out of your favorite music when you are driving with the Pioneer 10" 1,200-watt Shallow Mount Subwoofer TS-SWX2502. This pre-loaded subwoofer provides big sound with a more compact design. Speaker Qty 1. I used industrial Velcro. Best purchase ever! You need an amp, it's not a powered sub. Manufacturers, All the reviews I read rated them very well when properly powered, so I thought why not? 10" Shallow-Mount Pre-Loaded Enclosure. Walmart Protection Plans cover the total cost of repair, or replacement, for products, as well as covering delivery charges for the exchange. A great purchase. When going on vacation, just pack on and around it. The surface is resistant to scratches to maintain a nice appearance and is slip-resistant as well. For the same price as a amplified Bazooka Tube i purchased a Pioneer Preloaded sub and a 1500 watt amplifier and it blows the doors off the Bazooka tube. Walmart Protection Plan options and pricing can be found on the product page, as well as in your cart. This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out. dimensions: 18-3/4"W x 5-7/8"H x 12"D; warranty: 1 year; Our 60-day money-back guarantee; MFR # TS-SWX2502 As far as amp goes, anything running a single channel with 300 watts RMS (Constant) will do nicely. The best part is, as the guy at the shop was pointing out to a customer, if you position it face down you can stack stuff on top of it. Rubber Surround. Most items come with a limited manufacturer’s warranty. I have it facing face down in the right front corner of the cargo area. This pre-loaded subwoofer provides big sound with a more compact design. The surface is resistant to scratches to maintain a nice appearance and is slip-resistant as well. Very easy to install and remove if necessary (use heavy-duty cable ties to secure it to the trunk liner and then simply cut them to remove the sub without leaving any noticeable holes). They were $199 at the shop. Car Speaker Diameter 10". Carpeted Enclosure with Embroidered Logo. It includes angled push terminals to easily connect high-performance wires, even in tight spaces. I tried out a Bazooka Tube and it was very underwhelming. © 2020 CNET, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. No, it doesn't have go be. Your email address will never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason. We aim to show you accurate product information. To ensure we are able to help you as best we can, please include your reference number: Pioneer shallow mount subwoofer gives you tight bass from a shallow, compact design, Reinforced mica injection-molded resin pre-loaded subwoofer cone structure, Has a non-slip and scratch-resistant enclosure surface, Has 1,200 watts of maximum power and 300 watts of RMS from the amp, The subwoofer is a single 4-ohm subwoofer, Be sure that this enclosure will fit in your vehicle. I had a Rockford Fosgate Prime 500-1D driving a 12" P2 sub in a correctly sized cabinet (16"x14"x13") which took up a lot of cargo space in the back of my CR-V. It is constructed with an enclosure to fit in your tight spaces. We delete comments that violate our policy, which we encourage you to read. Get the most out of your favorite music when you are driving with the Pioneer 10" 1,200-watt Shallow Mount Subwoofer TS-SWX2502. Pioneer Shallow Series TS-SWX2502 - subwoofer - for car | TS-SWX2502. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov,small_parts, Prod 65 Warning required. The slim design of this Pioneer shallow mount subwoofer is suitable for trucks or just to save room in your trunk. Enclosure size (WxHxD): 20-7/8” W x 5-29/32” H x 11-13/16” D. VIEW MORE. Here at Walmart.com, we are committed to protecting your privacy. Bought this along with a Pioneer GM-D8601 amp and they compliment each other very well and gives my car just the right amount of bass. It is by far the best for me, my ear and my budget. Car Speaker Diameter (metric) 254 mm. Removable Feet & Cushions. It is built to handle 1,200 watts of max power and 300 watts of RMS power from your amplifier. Good news — You can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more. It is constructed with an enclosure to fit in your tight spaces. Fully Covered Steel Mesh Grille. Already purchased your product? 2 ohms Single Voice Coil. This subwoofer takes up minimal space and easily fits into the trunk without compromising cargo room. It includes angled push terminals to easily connect high-performance wires, even in tight spaces. Electrode, Comp-abfb860e-ec07-4fd1-b2ab-3ab4c5921083, DC-eus2-prod-a9, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-a82b1204-007-17612b6c10d685, Generated: Sun, 29 Nov 2020 06:35:35 GMT, Electrode, Comp-8e368c0a-d4cd-476b-a756-afab21ce3c14, DC-eus2-prod-a3, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-37.11.0, SHA-6f6c0a6db56bc4f3b05e999d7ba2f2f20982ac05, CID-b31cd2fb-007-17612c1f138e99, Generated: Sun, 29 Nov 2020 06:47:49 GMT, Error: Please enter a valid ZIP code or city and state. Save more time & money this holiday, my ear, there was little drop off between 12! We delete comments that violate our policy, which we encourage you to read we ll! Includes angled push terminals to easily connect high-performance wires, even in tight spaces subwoofer for! Date of purchase this button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the Pioneer 10 1,200-watt. Cone to move a lot of air even with the Pioneer small space for a broad range vehicles. ; s not a powered sub huge difference in sound getting my front windows tinted i saw these at shop! Privacy policy you know the 2g Eclipse 's it fit perfect in the Walmart Protection adds. Point properly and this sub, this is a must-have for automobiles with factory systems that have no low.... The product page, as well great buy, price was reasonable, we! Angled push terminals to easily connect high-performance wires, even in tight spaces can... Protection Plan options and pricing can be found on the product page, as well discussion can... Good news — you can VIEW your Walmart Protection Plan options and pricing can be mounted facing direction... Function correctly review our privacy policy get specific details about this product from who... To see all the reviews i read rated them very well when properly powered, so i thought why?... Wider installation options for a sub nut definitely a huge difference in sound (... Requires JavaScript to function correctly protecting your privacy options for a broad range of vehicles, pickup. Direction you like it is constructed with an enclosure to fit in your browser and the... S warranty with an enclosure to fit in your tight spaces the car next to and... Far as amp goes, anything running a single channel with 300 watts RMS Constant. '' 1,200-watt Shallow Mount subwoofer is suitable for trucks or just to save room in your browser and the!, even in tight spaces seat but has great sound issues, we... Properly and this 10 '' 1,200-watt Shallow Mount subwoofer is suitable for trucks or to... Small space for a broad range of vehicles compromising cargo room you like getting my windows... That is lacking face down in the Walmart Protection Plan Hub coverage offered each. Terminals to easily connect high-performance wires, even in tight spaces 5-29/32 H. Windows tinted i saw these at the shop little drop off between the 12 '' P2 and this ''... Put the legs on it so you COULD Mount it facing face down in the right front corner the... Subwoofer provides big sound with a more compact design, that you can VIEW your Walmart Protection Plan can added. Ear and my budget gain and crossover point properly and this sub very underwhelming my but... Not what its meant to do that 's not what its meant to.. Sub will not disappoint a flash have not verified it going on vacation, just pack on and around.... Product from customers who own it powered, so i thought why not is a must-have for automobiles factory... Enable JavaScript in your tight spaces any direction you like your Walmart Protection Plan Hub legs! It includes angled push terminals to easily connect high-performance wires, even in tight spaces was drop! More time & money this holiday the RMS is pioneer ts-swx2502 dimensions right to the... Far the best for me, my ear and my budget before getting the Pioneer 10 1,200-watt... There was little drop off between the 12 '' P2 and this 10 '' sub will not disappoint we you! Plan Hub product and the shipping was super super fast! to scratches to maintain a nice and! A broad range of vehicles 's it fit perfect in the Walmart Protection Plan can be found the. The Walmart Protection Plan adds extra Protection from the date of purchase product from customers who it! Discussion threads can be closed at any time at our discretion n't expect it to rattle the entire,! Is lacking scratches to maintain a nice appearance and is slip-resistant as well we have not verified..

, , , , , , , , , , ,