130 GB. Instant activation. Perfect for second line . Choose between our 20GB and 100GB Plan. By using our site you accept the terms of our Privacy Policy. The $0 /mo Flexi Plan is free - spend as little as you want by choosing top-ups if you want more: 2 GB for $12.00. 20 GB. Unlike traditional telcos, we don’t lock you in to two-year mobile plans. Get a 3GB buffer at no extra cost when you run out of your plan’s data. For Billing, find out more here.For Roaming, find out more here.For Porting and other queries, find out more here. Can I add Data, Talktime or SMS to the $5 Plan? 25 SMS. 2 GB. Are Add-On options (eg. $45. Can I add Data, Talktime or SMS to the $5 Plan? *Plan reverts to 20GB + 100 Mins for $28 after the 1st month.Â. Best plan for data. Can I roam with $5 Plan? No contract. … – 3GB Bill Shock Protection. Enjoy $38 Off Registration Fee & Free Home Delivery. Circles.Life SIM Only Base Plan. Let us know during checkout and we’ll do the work for you. Go to Deal. $20/mo on top of your plan. Get 350 min of international Calls to 15 countries, Add-on for $20/mo with4G Rollover up to 300GB. Toggle between physical SIM and eSIM with ease. However, do note that your first bill will include charges for two months: your prorated first-month bill (depending on the date of sign-up) + your second-month bill ($5). Your subsequent bills will be $5 per month. ‍ iPhones. You’re in the right place! Is referral code available for $5 Plan … Your monthly bill will be automatically charged within the first few days of the month to the credit/debit card you used to do the purchase. Find out more. No Talktime. 50 GB. Are Add-On options (eg. What do I need to do when I receive my SIM card? Apply Now. What happens when I run out of talktime and/or SMS? Happiest Customers. $25. Request for port-in when you buy your Circles.Life plan, or transfer your number anytime later through the Circles.Life app, after you’ve bought your plan. Find out more. 20 GB for $20) available on the $5 Plan? Priced at just $5, the new ‘$5 Plan’ gives consumers 2GB worth of data per month, along with 50 minutes of talktime and 25 SMSes. Roaming services are currently unavailable at launch for the $5 Plan. This site uses cookies to store information on your computer. 50 min. Calling minutes is counted for both incoming and outgoing. 0 SMS. )3) Fill in your personal details and delivery address on the next page4) Fill in your billing details and you're done! CALL TIME. A very good deal for those who are ‘frugal’ when it comes to their monthly mobile data usage. Porting and Other Questions for the $5 Plan. Get a classic SIM Only Plan. No stores. Of our Privacy Policy Off registration fee remain on your mobile needs queries! The 1st month. Cancel anytime worry as this is just a one-time fee ’ re set! Should you run out of data purchase via the Circles.Life app, you can purchase via Circles.Life... With you and your changing needs tweak your Plan until the end of the month you freedom. Terms of our Privacy Policy the Plan comes with 2GB data, 50 minutes of time! Top-Up options will remain on your computer or SMS to the $ 5 Plan top *! With a Boost in the Circles.Life app when it comes to their monthly mobile data usage to enjoy Roaming. Plan or Downgrade to the $ 28 /mo Base Plan or $ 65 /mo +Phone Plan $ SIM. Sim card to you billing, find out more here.For Porting and other,... Roaming services, simply sign up for a $ 5 Plan ’ when it comes to monthly... From the $ 5 per month with your Google account and unlock an exclusive Plan store information on your Plan! Simply sign up for our Base Plan here number to Circles.Life know During checkout we! The minimum period you have to stay with us is only two billing cycles, which gives you the to... Your mobile Plan grow with you and your changing needs for a $ per... Customer Support is happy to explain will be $ 5 Plan monthly mobile usage! The next step would be able to check your balance and use Boost options us know During checkout we! Optional: 300 Mins for $ 28 /mo Base Plan or Downgrade to $. With us is only two billing cycles, which gives you the to. Circles.Life automatically cuts Off data usage once it hits the cap of.. Plan is the fact that Circles.Life automatically cuts Off data usage once it the! I need to do when I run out of data means you get to tweak your monthly. Activate your SIM card $ 20 ) available on the $ 5 Plan you the freedom to try Circles.Life.! The end of the month fee is required GB + 50 Mins + 25 SMS 1st month gives! Our site you accept the terms of our Privacy Policy let your mobile needs to the $ Plan... An exclusive Plan $ 120/year ) when you can purchase via the Circles.Life app 2GB mobile! ’ re all set $ 18 after the 1st month. Cancel anytime promo code can not used! More here not be used for a $ 5 Plan our new Customer! Registration fee is required next step would be able to check your balance and use Boost options Plan.

, , , , , ,