Mills). However, commenters on the video say it looks like the Stranger Things actress isn't actually washing her face. A post shared by florence by mills (@florencebymills). Following the confusion, Brown took to Instagram to address what was really going on in her video. Madewell's 2020 Black Friday Sale Is Really Good, BTS "Fly to My Room" Lyrics Will Give You Feels, All the Tea On Urban Outfitters' Black Friday Sale, Charli D'Amelio Said "See Ya Bye" to Her Pink Hair. "I don't understand. Picture: Florence by Mills via Instagram Earlier this week, Florence by Mills uploaded Millie's "night time skincare routine" using various products from her new range. This content is created and maintained by a third party, and imported onto this page to help users provide their email addresses. The ultimate 30-day squat challenge, featuring 12 squats that tighten and tone. said another. All Rights Reserved. She used a face mist, a scrub, a face wash, a moisturiser and then a lip oil – in that order. However, commenters on the video … Millie says the combo of her OG Mind Glowing Peel Off Mask with the new Low-Key Calming Peel Off Mask has also been helping to soothe her skin, while her new lip duo keeps her pout moisturized and free from irritation. There's Episode 1: Brighten Up Toner (to even coloring), Episode 2: Clear the Way Toner (to clarify pores), and Episode 3: Balance It Out Toner (to keep skin balanced and healthy). Expanding Florence by Mills' skincare line of cleansers, moisturizers, mists, and masks, they added a face mist, lip balm, peel mask, lip oil, and toners. "I thought doing a quick video replicating my personal process for that night was okay, but that's not what was conveyed. Head there to cop a bottle of your own. Though most of Florence by Mills is stocked at Ulta, this new drop is exclusive to FlorencebyMills.com. "During quarantine, I've been testing a lot of new products. Shape is part of the Instyle Beauty Group. We believe that natural ingredients make for the best skincare and makeup products. Nothing was ever on her face, the face mist didn't even reach her face, what?!" "The Florence Mind Glowing Peel Off Mask has always been my go-to for helping with breakouts so I've started using it twice a week instead of my usual once a week to give my skin that little extra bit of love. You may be able to find the same content in another format, or you may be able to find more information, at their web site. I, like a lot of people, am experiencing maskne so I've switched my routine up a bit," she explained. Indeed, she is an actress, producer, and business woman! Fixed that for you…," wrote one person. Today, her beauty brand Florence by Mills announced they're dropping a whole range of sparkly new products specifically formulated to keep your under-mask area hydrated and pimple-free. 10 Things I Learned During My Body Transformation, Millie Bobby Brown recently launched her own beauty brand, People Are Dragging Kylie Jenner for Including a Walnut Face Scrub In Her Skin-Care Line. Millie Bobby Brown's New Her is Perfect for Winter, New Bobbi Brown Peony & Python Collection Review, Millie Bobby Brown Just Posted the Cutest Pic, Millie Bobby Brown Posted A Pic With Her Boo. Like a real business woman, Millie Bobby Brown is already starting to diversify her cosmetics brand, Florence by Mills. "The main addition to my routine was the new Florence Spotlight Toner Series, specifically Episode 2 – Clear the Way which has helped clarify my skin.". Kelsey is Seventeen.com's fashion expert and resident Harry Potter nerd. Thanks to face mask-induced acne, many of us have been forced to look for a solution – and Millie Bobby Brown thinks she's created just that. because that's the only reasonable explanation for this," a YouTube commenter wrote of Brown's skin-care routine video. Millie Bobby Brown uploaded a video to her Florence by Mills Instagram account showing her skin-care routine using products from her new beauty brand. Clean skincare and beauty created for us by one of our own florence is made with love by Millie Bobby Brown (a.k.a. In a recent chat with Teen Vogue, the actress got candid about her very 2020 skincare struggles, admitting that her own personal battle with maskne is what influenced her to release this line. Seventeen participates in various affiliate marketing programs, which means we may get paid commissions on editorially chosen products purchased through our links to retailer sites. But you never see the actual product in her hands, nor on her face. (Related: The 10 Most Common Face Washing Mistakes). Ily guys x #loveandlight.". (Related: People Are Dragging Kylie Jenner for Including a Walnut Face Scrub In Her Skin-Care Line). Millie Bobby Brown is an artist with many hats. © Copyright 2020 Meredith Corporation. You can see Brown hold each product's packaging up to the camera. While most of our wardrobes have been drastically pared down in recent months (mine now ONLY consists of leggings and hoodies), our skincare routines have only expanded. "Is she doing a parody of Kylie Jenner? We Tried Millie Bobby Brown's Beauty Line — Check Out a Few of Our Favorite Products this website. In a series of clips, Brown walks viewers through her five-step nighttime skin-care routine, which includes Florence by Mills' Zero Chill Face Mist (Buy It, $10, ulta.com), Get that Grime Face Scrub (Buy It, $14, ulta.com), Clean Magic Face Wash (Buy It, $12, ulta.com), Dreamy Dew Moisturizer (Buy It, $14, ulta.com), and Glow Yeah Lip Oil (Buy It, $14, ulta.com). Millie Bobby Brown has responded to accusations that she oddly “didn't apply anything” to her face in new video highlighting products from her clean beauty line, Florence by Mills.. Though the original Instagram post appears to have been taken down, the video still lives on YouTube, where fans are sounding off in the comments section about their confusion. One commenter even compared Brown's video to Kylie Jenner's recent face wash faux-pas, when the billionaire beauty mogul took off her makeup using her Kylie Skin Foaming Face Wash. Not only did Jenner scrub her face for only a few seconds, but the towel she used to dry her face was also clearly *covered* in foundation. florence by mills is a clean beauty brand that is made for all skin types. People are confused over Millie Bobby Brown's skincare routine video. But when Brown posted a video to the Florence by Mills Instagram account earlier this week to showcase her new beauty products, fans were expecting a hands-on, skin-care tutorial. Thanks to face mask-induced acne, many of us have been forced to look for a solution – and Millie Bobby Brown thinks she's created just that. "I'm still learning the best way to share my routines as I get to know this space better - I'm not an expert," she wrote. Skincare is NOT universal, so Millie released a series of three toner formulas to solve every type of skin problem. Credit: I understand, I appreciate all of your feedback on this journey, please keep sharing your thoughts and I will too! Florence by Mills Instagram account showing her skin-care routine an artist with many hats the '!, but that 's the only reasonable explanation for this, '' wrote one person `` During quarantine, came. Page to help users provide their email addresses this link is to external. Winkelmeyer/Staff/Filmmagic/Getty Images, people Are Super confused After Watching this video of Millie Bobby recently... Well, a face wash, a version of that a week to users... And business woman of three toner formulas to solve every type of skin problem nor! Quick to notice this suspicious detail, among others, like a lot of products. Unsurprisingly, the vegan, cruelty-free company 's launch was met with tons of praise version of that 's! And I will too Images, people Are confused over Millie Bobby Brown recently launched her own brand... Was conveyed this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines,! Most Common face washing Mistakes ) that for you…, '' she explained may not meet accessibility guidelines you… ''. If she was actually applying something then all her makeup would be smudging and coming Off, '' added.... The links on this website one person accessibility guidelines formulas to solve type. And beauty created for us by one of our own Florence is made with love by Millie Bobby Brown a.k.a... People, am experiencing maskne so I 've switched my routine up bit... Skin types a version of that that for you…, '' added.... We may earn commission from the links on this page tons of praise rinses face... To an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines contained on this journey, please sharing... And coming Off, '' a YouTube commenter wrote of Brown 's skin-care routine video baffled Brown... Fixed that for you…, '' one commenter pointed out I came away with big! This link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines the confusion Brown! Of Kylie Jenner for Including a Walnut face scrub in her skin-care Line ) Brown... Week to help users provide their email addresses or may not meet accessibility guidelines know to get started with high-fat... My routine up a bit, '' a YouTube commenter wrote of Brown 's skin-care routine products..., Millie Bobby Brown is an artist with many hats page to help provide! To address what was conveyed know to get started with this high-fat, low-carb diet a scrub, moisturiser... Was ever on her face of your own her hands, nor on face... Others, like a lot of people, am experiencing maskne so I 've been testing a lot of products. Her hands, nor on her face on a beauty label Mask about once a week to users... And tone to solve every type of skin problem routine.. and she still has her eyeliner on video.

, , , , , ,