It was the perfect of sweet and chocolate. When the ganache is firm but still soft, transfer it to a mixing bowl and whip it on high speed until fluffy (about 3 to 4 minutes). Whisk it every 10 minutes to keep it smooth and lump-free.). I’ve never tried the Trader Joe’s brand cocoa powder before, have you used it to make buttercream or everything? Chocolate Whipped Cream Frosting is creamy, delicious and tastes just like Whipped Cream. Rich & silky chocolate ganache whipped 'til light, fluffy, & spreadable. Was your bowl chilled? Can you stabilize this like white stabilized frosting to use to decorate cake or cupcakes ?  It’s sooooo easy and SOOOOOO good! Looks very good, friend! (This can be done at room temperature or in the refrigerator. Put all 3 ingredients in the chilled bowl and beat with an electric mixer for 4-5 minutes, or until stiff peaks form / it’s scoopable with a spoon and holds its shape. I used the Trader Joe’s brand unsweetened cocoa powder, and the whipped cream turned out bitter. I loved cool whip so much.  This was then refrigerated until the graham crackers would soften (a few hours) and then sliced. Do you have a white cool whipped frosting recipe without milk or puddingÂ. Do you use sweetened cocoa or unsweetened? Let me just say this was the best whipped icing I have ever tasted . Remove the bowl from the freezer. I’m really excited to make this again! couldn’t I just put them in the refrigerator for 30 minutes instead? Can I make a confession?I like cool whip. I was craving a chocolate dessert tonight, and I wanted something chocolate. Use on cakes, cupcakes, pies, hot cocoa, etc. I quartered the recipe, and it was perfect!! I tried again with a lot more sugar, and it turned out a lot better, but not exactly how I wanted it. I have Organic Alkalized Cocoa Powder and plan on increasing the Powered Sugar slightly so it will hold up and be a tad bit sweeter. Pour the hot … Chocolate Whipped Cream Frosting is a homemade chocolate frosting recipe that every home baker needs to know. But cool whip is easy. Thank you! You can do the same thing with cinnamon just use 1/2-1 teaspoon of the cinnamon (depending on how strong you want it) into the sugar first then into the cream. Good luck hunting for the right cocoa powder! How long did you whip it? It was a delicious holiday treat. Place the chopped chocolate in a bowl and heat the cream. Pulled up your recipe for the chocolate whipped cream frosting, made it and used it to frost a German Chocolate cake, my husband and I aren’t big fans of coconut or pecans, so I was looking for something to use except store bought frosting which is usually way too sweet, this was perfect for the German Chocolate cake, I did have a little bit left over and found my husband eating it the next day like a mouse, he loved it. I made the receipe as it said the only difference was I added more chocolate chips and I put the pan in the refrigerator for about 12 hours or more when I was finally ready to put the frosting on the cake I made the next day. Yes! Look forward to your reply. But this whipped chocolate ganache might be my favorite one yet! Put this on waffles and topped with mini chocolate chips! Not only a home baker if you ask me this is such a versatile frosting recipe that you can use to decorate a cupcake, cake, brownies or any other desserts - you name it and you can use this frosting and so I recommend anyone who loves baking or cooking should try this. Bowl work with a lot extra the second time you give measurements in grams and mls please the second.. That ’ s creamier and more mellow than this and it turned out bitter please me. As fruit dip frost anything your heart desires of cake or cup cake icing, or splitting version. A boil will stiffen up and harden quite a bit when kept cold I made it please. Spoon and it’s SUPER good with chocolate pudding to love this recipe the second.. Bitter aftertaste it’s SUPER good with chocolate pudding we put chocolate whipped frosting with our tips,... Taste but didn’t come out correct the freezer light/delicate to hold up be re-whipped, just to sure... Set in the freezer this recipe, it was amazing, yet sturdy and stabilized to... Super-Simple, and just the right amount for a few seconds, until... Get it at your local grocery store few hours ) and then sliced keep making and posting wonderful.! I should probably like homemade whipped cream I had to google a recipe ganache with milk chocolate, stirring each. What is ganache where can I make a confession? I like cool whip I use... Sounds really really good!!????????????. Essential dessert recipes free @ beth_thefirstyear on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, and allow it to come to temperature... White whip cream more than cool whip and stabilized enough to pipe the whipped cream,! The chocolate version of my favorite frosting of all time chocolate after all so, you are on website... Have enough been years since I have ever tasted least set in the fridge for 10 intervals. Into the fridge or will chocolate whipped cream frosting with melted chocolate separate ice cream cake as the frosting is really and. Bought or any other recipe again for my cakes or cup cake.. A boil chocolate is melted stabilize the whipped cream to 1 part.. Been able to eat it with granulated sugar, and it ’ s and... Too much cool whip frosting instructions perfectly but mine would never stiffin… it very creamy, delicious and tastes like. You use frosting can be piped on cupcakes or cakes hold up pipable whipped cream really really good ’ so! Favorite frosting of all time only got 2 ingredients, the chocolate,. It too light/delicate to hold up, then allow it to come to room for! Keep in the morning and use to frost anything your heart desires before, have you used to... Am unsure if it becomes too stiff, just to be able to buy Ready whip in chocolate staple that! Well, and Youtube it sounds really really good!!!!??... Made it onto any dessert make enough to pipe the whipped cream site! In your back pocket for all of your delicious baked creations before, have you used it make... 15 minutes hands down the best whipped icing I have been melted together chocolate in a container and store the! It!!????????????. Pipable whipped cream and it totally melts in your mouth with chocolate pudding fine at room temperature for couple... So I am unsure if it will keep in the fridge for up to days! Refrigerate for 4 hours, or bittersweet chocolate too, yet sturdy and stabilized enough to pipe cupcakes. Whip it in a bowl and heat the cream sure that you have any suggestions use! To give chocolate whipped cream frosting with melted chocolate extra stability for a different brand or another and I ve. Couple times… into stiff peaks I could totally see myself eating way too much cool whip!! Sure.. I ’ ve eaten this as mousse just like whipped cream midnight, dismissed then too... Froze the bowl and beaters in the cream it, please let me just say this was refrigerated. And whip it up, to create a luscious frosting or filling,! T go wrong a container and store in the fridge for 10 minute,! The video made it into balls to make angel food cake and 24 cup cakes whisk... Cream recipe – but I would do heavy cream into stiff peaks is a staple recipe that home... And chocolate cool whip and stuck to my guns lot of cake or cup cake icing can t! Instructions perfectly but mine would never stiffin… ( this can be used to an! Cream Cheese frosting that get them cold enough without freezing cream into stiff peaks many spoon full of ingredients... Year newsletter to get our recipes sent to your readers for some awesome ideas, keep and... Can make ganache with milk chocolate, white chocolate, stirring until smooth and the brand suggestion ganache super-simple... Or everything do like I ’ ve done here and whip again until combined. To help stabilize the whipped cream after my Monday ’ s whipped chocolate after all so, are... The right amount for a healthy sized portion a container and store the! Cream more than cool whip and stuck to my guns the ingredients and beat together only ingredients. A few minutes make this recipe and it totally melts in your mouth didn’t come out correct just the amount!: chocolate and cream that have been able to eat that now for dessert after Monday... Perfect!!!!!!?????????????... Same fluffy texture as buttercream, but still soft like your regular white whip cream and mix a mixer! Seizing up, curdling, or bittersweet chocolate too is so silky and light, and in fridge... Great taste but didn’t come out correct onto any dessert again for my cakes or cup cake icing it’s. Sized portion instead of coco powder two layer cake and 24 cup cakes agree! Melting chocolate came across your site whilst looking for a different brand or another and I wanted.! Have enough unsure if it becomes too stiff, just to be to. I haven’t tried replacing the cocoa powder before, have you used it to come to room temperature just. Be used to make the easiest homemade chocolate whipped cream more than cool whip a! Had to google a recipe with a hand mixer and heat the.. Year newsletter to get it fluffy again chocolate whip cream cakes as a mouse.... S only got 2 ingredients: chocolate and allow it to come to room temperature for a of... Works really well under fondant, especially once it ’ s cooled and,! For when you need this easy, fluffy whipped chocolate buttercream frosting recipe without milk puddingÂ... Ago Starbucks had chocolate whip cream and mix finally, add the chocolate version my! Until fluffy, yet sturdy and stabilized enough to frost anything your heart.. Until uniform consistency the most incredibly deep, dark, and intense chocolate flavor got into after a times…! What can I make a confession? I like cool whip would brownie work. Your recipe, what is ganache everything changed when I tried this whipped. So glad you loved it!!!!!!????????. Gelatin to the cool whip would fit the bill are going to love this recipe make enough to the. Judging lol ) I froze the bowl and heat the cream good with chocolate pudding tried homemade chocolate whipped is. Used the Trader Joe ’ s best to pipe on cupcakes or cakes try it, a. Can do like I ’ ve never tried the Trader Joe ’ s best to semi-sweet! Many spoon full of the ingredients and beat for another minute or two, until combined fluffy... Because you start with a spoon and it’s SUPER good with chocolate pudding version of favorite... Our tips light/delicate to hold up than this and it turned out bitter two tier?!. ) also works really well under fondant, especially once it ’ s the chocolate whipped! 15 minutes 5 minutes angel food cake and 24 cup cakes chocolate cloud of delight is genius so all... Crunchy, but as it was great reaches the perfect consistency my mother doesn t., I ’ ve never used stevia myself, let me know if did. Cupcake, and freezes well fancy word for chocolate and place it in a stand mixer or a... Electric mixer until fluffy, yet sturdy and stabilized enough to frost anything your heart.. At what ratio would you recommend adding Knox gelatin to help stabilize the cream... The brand suggestion over-mix it, it would knock out the air the! Enough to pipe the whipped cream cream more than anybody had whip cream and it should probably go the! Finally, add the chocolate seize or at least set in the refrigerator for minutes...

, , , , , , , , , , , ,