Vinyl Currently unavailable. WELL WORTH THE MONEY FOR THIS MOVIE SOUNDTRACK. Its soundtrack works on so many levels, from the stuttering, pulsing instrumental core to the shimmering trance-like works culminating in the magnificent "real hero". I knew I was going to buy each the moment I heard the music in their opening scenes. Like the characters, it was in many scenes, softly riding in the background until needing to be heard, setting the tone and fading softly into the background again. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Nevertheless, I liked it. Please try again. Brian Eno (Roxy Music, U2, DP, Talking Heads...the list goes on) was the genius in charge of the Sling Blade soundtrack. SO ID GET A COPY WHILE YOU STILL CAN FOR THAT ISSUE. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on April 16, 2018. Please try again. Would recommend, high quality, nice album, Reviewed in the United States on February 25, 2019, Would recommend, high quality, nice product. Listen to clips first, to be sure. Drive Soundtrack (Limited Edition Clear With Purple Blob Colored Vinyl) by Various Artists. Reviewed in the United States on January 7, 2018. Vinyl $99.97 $ 99. I feel the same way about the Drive film and soundtrack as I do about the Sling Blade film and soundtrack. Music is a very personal experience and it is hard to convey those emotions to someone else. Amazing soundtrack. BUT IF YOU COLLECT IT WAS WELL WORTH THE MONEY. - Includes sleeve notes by director Nicholas Winding Refn & composer Cliff Martinez - Each copy individually numbered, Discover new, innovative, and trending products from emerging brands. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. I really enjoyed the movie and the sound track stood out so much that I wanted to buy it after I saw the movie. ... Drive Soundtrack (Limited Edition Clear With Purple Blob Colored Vinyl) by Various Artists. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. The entire soundtrack serves the film in an intense and insular fashion, but is so well done that it dares you not to like it on its own terms. Well done, Mr. Martinez. Cliff Martinez: Drive Soundtrack (Gold Colored Vinyl) Vinyl 2LP. The definition of hyper cool, hyper sensual electronics, Reviewed in the United States on March 24, 2012. With only 1,000 of these beautifully colored variants pressed worldwide, this rare gem is a great addition to any record aficionados collection. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. IT IS SELLING ANY WHERE FROM 30.00$ TO 60.00$'S +.SO AS A COLLECTOR IT IS WELL WORTH THE 29.99$ THAT WAS SPENT. Reviewed in the United States on March 5, 2020. Long story short (a first for me! Label: Invada - INV169LP • Format: 2x, Vinyl LP, Album, Limited Edition, Special Edition Crystal Clear with Purple Blob • Country: UK • Genre: Electronic, Stage & Screen • Style: Soundtrack, Electro, Score, Synth-pop, Ambient 5.0 out of 5 stars 5. With only 1,000 of these beautifully colored variants pressed worldwide, this rare gem is a great addition to any record aficionados collection.

, , , , , , ,