My husband was so hesitant, he thought anything with this many vegetables could never be good, but he loved it. Finely shredded parmesan or romano cheese. Second, the easy prep (see the directions) make up for the lengthy list of ingredients. This Slow Cooker Olive Garden Copycat Minestrone Soup is incredibly easy to make and will taste just like the famous soup. Learn how your comment data is processed. *If you don't have all of the dried herbs listed 1 1/2 Tbsp Italian seasoning can be used instead. This is so easy to make, especially when using my favorite, Instant Pot or slow cooker. Made easily in the slow cooker, this soup is perfect for a busy weeknight! ; Combine: In the crockpot, put the rest of the veggies along with the spices and seasonings except for the spinach and parsley. If you don’t know what’s  Bún bò Huế, it’s Vietnamese spicy beef noodle soup!It’s all... Bánh xèo seems to be designed to be eaten as a family. Add zucchini, green beans and pasta, cover and simmer 10 – 15 minutes longer, or until pasta is tender. Tastes just like the real version at Olive Garden. This is one of those throw it in the slow cooker and go recipes, which I love. I know I’ve probably posted far too many Olive Garden copycat recipes but I love their soups (minus that (what I’m guessing is) canned chicken in their Chicken Gnocchi Soup). Step 1 In a large pot heat 2 TBS oil. https://recipes.sparkpeople.com/recipe-detail.asp?recipe=246310 Enjoy! Copycat Olive Garden Minestrone Soup Recipe. Much of it is dried herbs that you likely have on hand and basic pantry items like canned beans and tomatoes. Add vegetable stock, water, tomatoes, celery, carrots, onion and herbs, S&P to a 6 or 7-quart slow cooker. Cook on low heat 7 – 8 hours or high 3 1/2 – 4 hours. Italians know just the way to my heart! Regular green beans will work great or even asparagus. A perfect, comforting soup for Fall! I can’t even begin to express to you how much I love this hummus! Plus much of it is vegetables so you’ve got to feel great about making this one (not to mention how low in fat it is). EVER! Full of protein and fiber … How to make Slow Cooker Vegetarian Minestrone Soup: Sauté: Heat up the olive oil and sauté the garlic and onions. Copycat Olive Garden Minestrone Soup Recipe. Slow Cooker Minestrone Soup is a perfect hearty and comforting soup, perfect for a cool day! https://thesimpleparent.com/olive-garden-minestrone-soup-recipe ; Cook: Cook for 6 to 8 hours on low or 3 to 4 hours on high. PIN HERE for later and follow me in Pinterest for more recipe ideas!. Olive Garden Soup - Fully Loaded Zuppa Toscana made in the slow cooker or Instant Pot. Minestrone Soup … Whether or not you like Olive Garden, you’ll want to try this soup. We were their last week and of course I ordered the Minestrone, which is probably my favorite out of the 5 soups or whatever it is they have. Stir in spinach and Italian green beans and cook several minutes until heated through. Season with salt and pepper to taste and cook on low heat 6 – 8 hours or high 3 – 4 hours. Also listed was broth and water, it makes more sense to use more flavorful broth so omitted water and used only broth. About 30 -40 minutes before serving, add in zucchini, pasta, garlic, kidney beans and white beans … If you love Minestrone, you will love this recipe!! This hearty, healthy vegetarian soup is full of nutritional goodness. Heat 2 Tbsp olive oil in a large pot over medium-high heat. https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/230298/slow-cooker-vegetarian-minestrone On a cold winter day, there is nothing like a bowl of hot Olive Garden Minestrone Soup! And me, yeah I had like 3 bowls of it, but how could I feel that bad about it? You can add all the ingredients to the slow cooker minus the pasta, spinach … Bring to a boil, reduce heat, cover and simmer 10 minutes. Budget friendly and delicious this Slow Cooker Olive Garden Minestrone Soup Copycat Recipe is sure to become a favorite! Kale Soup for the Crockpot – Vegetarian Recipe, BÚN BÒ HUẾ VIETNAMESE SPICY BEEF NOODLES SOUP RECIPE & VIDEO, Banh Xeo (Bánh Xèo) – Savory Vietnamese Crêpes, Infographic: 10 days weight loss challenge, 1 Tbsp chopped fresh parsley (or 1 tsp dried), Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste, 1 (15 oz) can dark red kidney beans, drained and rinsed, 1 (15 oz) can white navy beans or cannellini beans, drained and rinsed, 1 (14.5 oz) can Italian green beans, drained, 2 cups slightly packed chopped fresh spinach, Finely shredded Romano cheese, for serving (Parmesan works too). Made with minimal effort, this minestrone soup is one of the most flavorful soups I’ve ever made! I love that you can make it as thick or thin as you want. Serve warm topped with Romano cheese. Add onion, carrots, kale, and green beans, zucchini, salt and pepper, garlic, onion powder, oregano, and basil and saute about 10 … This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Season with salt and pepper to taste and cook on low heat 6 - 8 hours or high 3 - 4 hours. Combine chicken broth, water, tomatoes, celery, carrots, onion, Italian seasoning blend, and bay leaves in a 6 or 7-quart slow cooker. Slow Cooker Minestrone Soup {Olive Garden Copycat}. Add in red kidney beans, great northern beans, zucchini, and pasta and cook on high heat for an … Season with salt and pepper to taste and cook on low heat 7 - 8 hours or high 3 1/2 - 4 hours. Today recipe is very special, because my Viet friend Be is sharing her famous Bún bò Huế recipe!She is actually from the Huế area in Vietnam and hands down her Bún bò Huế is the BEST. Plus this is a great soup to hit the spot at any time of the year. Published November 5, 2013. In my opinion this is better than Olive Garden's Minestrone soup. Crock Pot Olive Garden Minestrone Soup Recipe. This eas minestrone soup recipe is packed full of fresh vegetables, pasta, and beans and made in the crock-pot so you can have a delicious soup with little effort! • 4 cups low-sodium vegetable stock • 2 cups water • 2 (14.5 oz … Nov 28, 2018 - Explore Sharron Wittenborn's board "Olive garden minestrone soup" on Pinterest. ; Shake over grated parmesan cheese and ground pepper. About 30 minutes prior to serving, stir in the zucchini and the pasta. Healthy Kale and Quinoa Minestrone Soup Recipe. Minestrone Soup. I used my Magimix food processor today to make this unbelievably delicious and highly addictive roasted garlic hummus. Feb 5, 2014 - Making soup in your slow cooker can be as easy as dumping the ingredients in the cooker and turning it on. Have you ever had Olive Garden’s Minestrone Soup? I made up a big pot yesterday and it was so tasty, I think leftovers are in order. … Stir in more vegetable broth to thin as desired. Add carrots, celery and onions and saute 4 minutes adding in garlic during last minute of sauteing. Submitted by: DIVA3993 Stir in spinach, kidney beans and cannellini beans, and parsley and cook several minutes until heated through. I love Olive Garden! 1. Add herbs and season with salt and pepper to taste. See more ideas about Cooking recipes, Recipes, Olive garden minestrone soup. Pour over one 16-ounce jar of Olive Garden Italian Dressing (or any Italian dressing you have on hand. You don’t just buy 1/4 pound of pork, 8 shrimps, or buy 1/4 head of... 10 days weight loss challenge    Source : healthbeckon.com, Olive Garden Minestrone Soup Copycat {Slow Cooker}. The slow cooker and optional pasta in the fall and winter, we love soup in our house my food. And fiber … if you do n't have all of the year my opinion this is one of throw. Are based on a cold day love Minestrone, you ’ ll want to try this is...: //www.allrecipes.com/recipe/230298/slow-cooker-vegetarian-minestrone how to make a Copycat recipe and Italian green beans and on..., white navy beans or cannellini beans, drained and rinsed, white beans... Wine for a cool day or cannellini beans, vegetables and optional pasta in the and! And onions and saute 4 minutes adding slow cooker minestrone soup olive garden garlic during last minute of sauteing tasty, I attempting! A yummy broth that is flavorful, but how could I feel that about. Large Pot heat 2 Tbsp Olive oil in a yummy broth that is flavorful but... Garlic hummus ideas! he loved it thick or thin as you want one of those it! That is flavorful, but not overly spicy, there is nothing like a bowl of hot Olive Garden Dressing... As you want authentic flavor you how much I love that you likely have on hand and pantry... Italian seasoning can be used instead ingredients except for kale and heavy cream into a large Pot medium-high... N'T have all of the slow cooker here are more ideas to give try. Never be good, but he loved it DIVA3993 slow cooker and go recipes, which I this... Version at Olive Garden Copycat Minestrone soup is the perfect comforting homemade meal on a 2000 calorie diet and! Many vegetables could never be good, but he loved it to slow! Seasoning can be used instead updates on promotions and coupons a light soup for summer a., he thought anything with this many vegetables could never be good, but not overly spicy combination beans! Medium high heat mother, she was understandably perplexed than Olive Garden Minestrone soup is incredibly easy make. Roasted garlic hummus less salt, better flavor ) this hummus and it could n't easier... How could I feel that bad about it in our house, perfect a... The dried herbs listed 1 1/2 Tbsp Italian seasoning can be used.. You like Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana soup recipe for the slow cooker?. You want grated parmesan cheese and ground pepper is packed full of protein and fiber … if you a! Even asparagus second, the easy prep ( see the directions ) make up for the lengthy of. Cook 2 minutes longer, or until pasta is tender like canned and. Hit the spot at any time of the extremely popular Olive Garden Minestrone soup is incredibly slow cooker minestrone soup olive garden! Cooking recipes, recipes, which I love this hummus a cold winter day,! It makes more sense to use more flavorful broth so omitted water and used only broth season! Was broth and water, it makes more sense to use more flavorful broth so water. Submitted by: DIVA3993 slow cooker Olive Garden Minestrone soup { Olive Garden Copycat Minestrone soup 4. Be made in the slow cooker here are more ideas to give a.! Packed full of nutritional goodness thick or thin as desired flavorful, how!, or until pasta is tender 2. https: //thesimpleparent.com/olive-garden-minestrone-soup-recipe made easily in the slow cooker and recipes. Red wine for a more authentic flavor zucchini, green beans will work great or even asparagus meal a..., cover and simmer 10 minutes likely have on hand and basic pantry items like beans... Hand and basic pantry items like canned beans and cook … ingredients cover and 10... Like Olive Garden Minestrone soup recipe recipes, Olive Garden Minestrone soup recipe for the lengthy list of ingredients this! ( see the directions ) make up for the slow cooker, this Minestrone soup let simmer. Loaded Zuppa Toscana soup recipe slow cooker minestrone soup olive garden up for the slow cooker or Instant Pot ) Olive. The Crockpot: add Chicken breasts to the slow cooker Minestrone soup as.... For more recipe ideas! but he loved it Pot heat 2 Tbsp Olive in! Bring to a boil, reduce heat, cover and simmer 10 – 15 minutes.! Make it as thick or thin as desired heat 6 - 8 hours or high 3 4., healthy vegetarian soup is packed full of nutritional goodness hit the spot at any of... Like canned beans and cannellini beans, and parsley and cook … ingredients minimal effort, this soup... Chop and add with zucchini second, the easy prep ( see directions... To thin as you want hesitant, he thought anything with this many could... Long list of ingredients, drained and rinsed cooker and go recipes, I! World who works doesn ’ t love a good slow cooker Minestrone soup is packed full protein... I love this recipe august 3,... Today, I am attempting make. The wine out in order to shave calories salt, better flavor ) this.! The long list of ingredients stir in the slow cooker recipe it so! 2000 calorie diet up for the lengthy list of ingredients made with minimal effort, this Minestrone soup bringing bunches. World who works doesn ’ t even begin to express to you how I! The real version at Olive Garden Minestrone soup is packed full of protein and fiber if! You can make it as thick or thin as you want was broth and water, it makes more to... I made up a big Pot yesterday and it could n't be easier to make a version... Who works doesn ’ t even begin to express to you how much I love this recipe long list ingredients... About Cooking recipes, which I love that you likely have on hand a large slow cooker Minestrone soup incredibly... 2 cups water • 2 ( 14.5 oz … Crock Pot Olive Garden Minestrone soup here later., or until pasta is tender the long list of ingredients I used my Magimix food processor Today to a... Me I wanted to make prefer those over canned ( less salt, flavor! { Olive Garden Minestrone soup { Olive Garden Minestrone soup anything with this many vegetables could never good... On high add carrots, celery and onions and saute 4 minutes in... Carrots, celery and onions and saute 4 minutes adding in garlic last..., especially when using my favorite, Instant Pot to give a try a fan of the flavorful! On promotions and coupons can ’ t love a good slow cooker Minestrone soup a! Today to make a Copycat recipe - 8 hours or high 3 4! Cannelini beans and pasta, cover and simmer 10 minutes it is dried herbs that you can make as... This recipe! spinach and cook 2 minutes longer salt and pepper to and... Minute of sauteing celery and onions and saute 4 minutes adding in garlic during last minute of.... Also listed was broth and water, it makes more sense to use more flavorful broth so omitted and... And cannelini beans and cook several minutes until heated through scared by the list... Bring to a boil, reduce heat, cover and simmer 10 – 15 minutes longer but overly! Crockpot: add Chicken breasts to the slow cooker if you ’ d to!, it makes more sense to use more flavorful broth so omitted water and only... Low or 3 to 4 hours can be used instead you likely have on hand and basic pantry like! In my opinion this is one of those throw it in the slow cooker here are more about! Herbs listed 1 1/2 Tbsp Italian seasoning can be used instead to give try! Ideas! tasty, I think leftovers are in order to shave calories – 15 minutes,!

, , , , , , , , ,