FLUORITE on Calcite, Mina Emilio, Berbes, Asturias, Spain. The Fluorite crystal measures 0,3 cm. 5.2 x 4.5 x 3.1 cm, This is an extremely aesthetic specimen, with two transparent purple cubes intergrown and perched just right on the matrix to create a perfect display face. 2.5 cm. Crystal-Odyssey specimen. © Jesse Fisher, 2001. It helps us find the answers to the difficulties we face. Purple Fluorite aids concentration and focus, I recommend this crystal for those taking exams. Small rounded brown crystals of Siderite to 1mm are sparsely scattered over the cubes. An exquisite optical fluorite miniature, with no external damage - its only flaws are an internal cleavage plane in two individual crystals. Picture Width 4 mm. Annabel Lee Mine, Harris Creek Mining Sub-District, Hardin Co., Illinois, USA. The master number 77 is about non restriction and wholeness on all levels. Several cubic, medium purple fluorite crystals up to 2.1 cm on edge scattered about one end of a cluster of milky calcite crystals. Collection and photo Stephan Wolfsried. © 2007 Jesse Fisher. Collection Bernd Ternes. Most of the smaller ones are solid crystals (like the larger ones), and do NOT have isolated crystals as this one does, with matrix showing which adds a lot to the ... A cluster of twinned, dark green fluorite crystals to 2.5 cm in size, with a coating of finely crystalline quartz on upward facing surfaces. Plus all of them are complete at the rear as well. 4.1 x 3.7 x 3.0 cm. Waterclear Fluorite with nice "lightplay". 5x4x4 cm overall. Aouli, Upper Moulouya mining district, Midelt Province, Drâa-Tafilalet Region, Morocco. Environment: Purple fluorite can be used as a focus for world peace. Jesse Fisher specimen and photo. It makes us see, face and understand the various angles of a question, directly. The purple fluorite stone is considered a healing crystal. A group of cubic crystals that have very sharp and bright faces and edges. gemcrystals@aol.com, WOW! Translucent, purple fluorite crystals up to 4 cm with white calcite crystals (1 mm) on the face. Ben De Wit collection. 8x5x3 cm overall size. Reproduction prohibited without permission. The largest fluorite sits nicely above the specimen and shows darker purple internal zones just below the cube faces. The luster is also excellent and the group contrasts with the yellowish-green matrix of Muscovite. The fluorite stone is so powerful because it collects within itself a little of all other crystals. This is a really special specimen from the finds of pink fluorite in Mexico. Blackdene Mine, Ireshopeburn, Stanhope, County Durham, England, UK. Foto Stephan Wolfsried, Bois le Duc, Foisches, Givet, Charleville-Mézières, Ardennes, Grand Est, France. FLUORITE on Calcite, Mina Emilio, Berbes, Asturias, Spain. The ... Heights Quarry, Westgate, Stanhope, County Durham, England, UK. Yellow fluorite cubes from the Hilton Mine are much rarer and are highly desirable compared with purple and green varieties from Cumbria and Durham. It is a stone that facilitates and induces the meditative state. This is a SUPER-SHARP 3 cm transparent crystal perched on contrasting matrix! Size of specimen: 4.2 x 3.1 x 2.5 cm (1.6 x 1.2 x 1.0 inches). Other than purple fluorite, there many fluorite stone varieties, such as yellow, white, green, blue, … Okorusu Mine, Otjiwarongo, Otjozondjupa Region, Namibia. This is a fine golden translucent globe, nestled in a bed of quartz. Clara Mine, Oberwolfach, Ortenaukreis, Freiburg Region, Baden-Württemberg, Germany. 7.9 x 5.9 x ... 17mm twin with lovely symetry from Dow Scar Level. 5.6 x 4.5 x 4.1 cm, Lead Mine, Austin Group, Spar Mountain, Hardin Co., Illinois, USA. Metaphysical Properties- Aids ability to meditate, increases psychic development, brings spiritual peace and wholeness. 11.1 x 9.0 x 6.2cm. 4.1 x .3.5 x 2.6 cm. Elmwood Mine, Carthage, Smith Co., Tennessee, USA. 11x5x4 cm overall size. Nikolaevskiy Mine, Dalnegorsk, Dalnegorsk Urban District, Primorsky Krai, Russia. © 2007, Jesse Fisher. Geoda Tres de La Collada, La Collada, Asturias SpainFound in 05/2003Specimen size: 11 x 8 x 6.5 cmMain crystal size: 4 x 4 cm, Dalnegorsk, Dalnegorsk Urban District, Primorsky Krai, Russia, Two cuboctahedral crystals of fluorite in association with quartz. The crystals display so well and contrast with the Quartz matrix! Minor quartz also present. Excellent fluorescence. Twinned fluorite crystals up to 2 cm in size from the Rogerley Mine. There is also minor but lustrous sphalerite and a 1 cm across, twinned, colorless, calcite crystal. Please ask if you wish to use this image, A spectacular large crystal, deeply colored, with multiply-phantomed crystals to a whopping 5 cm (2 inches!). Apple-green, untwinned fluorite crystals, up to 2 cm across, on a crust of galena and limonite from the West Pastures Mine. Learn to play your instrument with the soul and passion within you. The fluorite measures 2.2 cm. © 2008 Steve Hardinger and Dragon Minerals. It is also understood that the outcrop of this fluorite ... An attractive thumbnail of fluorite, with a second penetrating the larger. FLUORITE, Annabel Lee Mine, Harris Creek District, Hardin County, Illinois. Size of individual crystals: 1-40 mm. By being a multidimensional stone, it is able to increase the perception of the greater aspects of the mind connected the spirit, bringing healing from the inside out. Crystals from this site grew as very close groups in which it is difficult to define the crystalline forms. Photo & Collection Chinellato Matteo, Eastgate Quarry, Eastgate, Stanhope, County Durham, England, UK. Featured Stone is our Chopaka Spirit Stone! In addition to being a stone of awareness, it is also a cleansing stone as it is able to absorb all negative energy from environments and people. The crystals fluoresce bright violet under UV illumination. Reproduction prohibited without permission. Crystal also has a well-developed dodecahedral face on one edge. Teenagers will benefit from its use as it will help them with any written homework or presentation. Beautiful twinned crystals of transparent, purple-violet fluorite. © WeardaleRocks 2004. Composite crystal is 4.8 cm diameter. This fine, sky blue, transparent, fluorite specimen has deep purple centers, which give it an ethereal quality because they look phantomlike tucked back behind so much blue zoning. Other than purple fluorite, there many fluorite stone varieties, such as yellow, white, green, blue, pink, orange, brown and other color blends. 31-068). 5.4 x 4.4 x 4.3 cm, Heights Mine, Westgate, Stanhope, County Durham, England, UK. It is a stone of awareness, helps balance the mind, balance ideals and find solutions and exits to the different difficult situations of life.

, , , , , , , , , , ,