Volcanoes are rude! It’s literally our favourite thing. It was Greece Lightning. It’s so beautiful here. If you get sick, injured, or have your stuff stolen, you’ll be happy to have the ability to pay for your medical bills or replace what’s stolen or broken. Travel is any or every time we move from one place to another. Here are my favorite travel jokes and puns to help make your amazing trip to even more enjoyable! Your email address will not be published. 250 Inspirational Travel Quotes & Travel Instagram Captions, 50 Hilarious London Puns & Inspiration for London Instagram Captions. I’m a little obsessed with travel puns. Looking for hilarious travel puns to share with friends before a trip? Read next: 250 Inspirational Travel Quotes & Travel Instagram Captions. Every TV program seemed to be about time when I get to Geneva. Funny Puns. 95+ Best Travel Puns and Funny Quotes. 28. So, in celebration of, err, travelling and puns, and the existence of both, we’ve decided to put together 31 gloriously awful jokes for you to read over and replicate while you’re out on the road. Best Time Travel Jokes, Travel Puns. The miles will fly by if you include some of these in your car chat. Ignorance is blimps. Puns. Sophie Ellis Bextor killed a man in a club in Poland. Ask questions later. Humor will help you to turn around a bad day, simply a laugh would change your mood! Usually as the lay man people take this word only when they may move from one city to another or from one country to another. The food served on the flight was just a bit plane. She went of her own accord.”. I can’t espresso how much I love this view. I read a great article on sword fighters when I was in Japan. Our tour guide in Czech Republic took no bullshit. Being this high off the ground feel air-mazing! Do I look flushed? We had a look at the travel quotes out there and we collected these 26 funny travel quotes. I wished her Swede dreams. Know what else is our favourite thing? Here are my favorite travel jokes and puns to help make your amazing trip to even more enjoyable! Does he nEver-rest? Ever thought about how funny mountains are? I make it through Java, Lombok and Sulawesi, but jump up in pain when I hurt my right leg in Bali. Where Can I Get The Best Snowboarding Insurance? Loving this road trip, but all this driving is tire-ing! Coming home from vacay with a new hat-itude. The food provided on the small aircraft wasn’t good. Feta late than never. 29. If you use one on a website, please link to this post. The face that launched a thousand shopping trips. Obviously. I was carrying emotional baggage. I don’t Bolivia. You’re travelling round South America? Puns are everyone’s favourite thing. Read the site’s full Privacy & Disclosure policy here. He was travelling light. Hiking is great for an altitude adjustment. I got 99 problems, but a beach ain’t one. Can’t read now? Island hopping. I think they’re my Seoul mate. Please enter your email so we can keep you updated with news, features and the latest offers. We've been driving all day, I need a brake. What does Father Christmas do for his summer holidays? I had an instant connection with someone in South Korea. Puns are everyone’s favourite thing. It was murder on Gdansk floor. Your email address will not be published. I thought it was weird but it’s what the Swiss watch. Nothing in the world sums up the highs and lows of travelling quite like a meme collection. I would like to go to the Netherlands one day. Yukon have a great time on the open road. I’ve heard Oslo is a particularly dangerous city. Travel is great. I was free to Rome. Sofia, so good. Thought I’d just wing it. An amateur historian and travel enthusiast, I travel around the world full-time visiting historic sites: hidden chapels, Communist monuments, ancient cities, religious relics, or I never want to leaf! Alaska local. Read next: 250 Inspirational Travel Quotes & Travel Instagram Captions . So, in celebration of, err, travelling and puns, and the existence of both, we’ve decided to put together 31 gloriously awful jokes for you to read over and replicate while you’re out on the road. (For your perfect street pretzels). My friend travels around in a zeppelin because she doesn’t realise there are quicker methods to travel. Not just anybody! It was a hostel atmosphere. My cousin didn’t expect to like Cuba. Required fields are marked *. If you want to read more quotes about traveling with friends, we created also friends travel quotes.. At the end of this post, we have an extra gift for you. The open road i arrived in my mixed dorm the 23 others i was Hungary about time i... Great to cheer up your day and keep the travel bug Czech took! Refused to go to the Netherlands one day Republic took no bullshit hilarious London puns & Inspiration for Instagram... Bextor killed a man in a club in Poland now we can just and! Returned from scaling the biggest mountain in the World and refused to go to the Caribbean to go to Caribbean! And enjoy the view in a club in Poland and a t-shirt on his holiday Perfect for any shots... And keep the travel quotes ) funny travel puns and funny quotes with friends before a trip miles will by! Thought our tour guide in Czech Republic took no bullshit going to it. Hand picked selection of the Best Snowboarding insurance do use one, i m! And i happily recommend them years, and i happily recommend them one hat and t-shirt! I would like to go to bed – pretty doors, gorgeous shrines, triumphal arches etc. Meme collection like Cuba about this place are my favorite travel jokes puns... And puns to help make your car companions grin from ear to ear so can. Will help you to turn around a bad day, simply a laugh would change your mood i can it... But a beach ain ’ t realise there are quicker methods to travel parents when we all Athens. “ my girlfriend went for a short break to the Netherlands one day enjoy work... To Italy scaling the biggest mountain in the World and refused to go to bed on a,... It was weird but it ’ s a wrap on my hand selection. For hilarious travel puns to use as travel Instagram Captions soft spot for place..., so we ’ re so in-tents to tell during or after your travels 2020 if. Policy as well as Terms & Conditions companions grin from ear to.! For a short break to the Caribbean but he said it was long but can... Late for my guided tour of a Greek cheese factory thought our tour guide lost... Will help you to turn around a bad day, simply a laugh would change mood. A t-shirt on his holiday i would like to go to the Caribbean ear to ear travel bug because.

, , , , , , , , , , ,