Check out this low carb hot chocolate! Pour into glasses, top with whipped cream if desired, and enjoy! 2-3 teaspoons unsweetened Cocoa Powder (to taste). If almonds are to almond butter, sesame seeds are to tahini. In fact, my Vitamix has a smoothie setting, so I just choose that, make sure the lid’s on tight, and wait. These protein-packed cacao & date energy bombs will help keep your body sustained and your mind focused, without the sugar crash from other sweet snacks. Once you whip it up, you’re ready to enjoy it! Well, first off, it’s sippable low carb chocolate! Cover; blend briefly on low speed. Add ice cream. Psst looking for more low carb drinks? Cocoa powder – I much prefer dutch process cocoa powder as it’s got a smoother, more mellow and less acidic taste. ​Instead of the usual nut butter, this smoothie calls for tahini - click for price. It’s one of those. Make chocolate milk ice cubes by freezing an ice cube tray full of this keto chocolate milk. The sweetness of the smoothie masks the somewhat bitter flavor of the cacao, making this a great introduction to cacao powder. Find Your Favorite in Beverages Gallery.... We have used Hershey’s Cocoa Powder in this recipe however, you can use any available brand’s cocoa powder. There are so many ways to get creative with chocolate milk, including: Looking for more delicious and sippable treats? … From Organic Authority. It’s one of those low carb desserts you can enjoy after dinner, in iced coffee, or even mixed into your favorite low carb cocktails. To make thick smoothie, increase the amount of banana and use frozen banana instead of using fresh one. … And then…. I definitely recommend this recipe for fans of chocolate and banana and if you like thick smoothies! Here are a few of my faves: Hope you feel like a kid again while making bubbles with this keto chocolate milk recipe! In this recipe, Hershey’s unsweetened cocoa powder is used. I tried making this yesterday and it was so good that I decided to make another one today! cocoa powder as it’s got a smoother, more mellow and less acidic taste. If it is not available, you can use any other brand’s sweetened or unsweetened cocoa powder. My kids line up, glasses in hand, whenever they hear the blender. https://www.yummly.co.uk/recipes/chocolate-milkshake-with-cocoa-powder What to Do With Leftover Milkshake? More Little Pine Low Carb faves you'll love! The Little Pine is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. After a rake around my cupboards I decided to keep things dead simple and start my foray into the world of cacao powder with Banana & Cacao Milkshake. This flavor is simple yet unexpected, combining the hot chocolate powder with ice cream and milk. I made this recipe and it was one of the best I've made! Cocoa powder is hard to incorporate with liquids, and using a blender is the best tool for the job. An immersion blender or a small whisk works best because it reduces the clumping of the cocoa powder. This keto milk chocolate is here to make you feel like a kid again! Not one, but 3 ways in this video. If you’re using cocoa (opt for natural cocoa over Dutch-processed) in a baking recipe that calls for cacao, you should probably also substitute baking powder for at least part of the baking soda. To make this milkshake recipe, simply blend all three ingredients in a blender or food processor. (It takes about 8 … Sweetener – I switch between 2 keto sweeteners: allulose and erythritol. If you are using sweetened cocoa powder, increase the amount of cocoa powder to 1½ tablespoons and decrease the amount of sugar to 1 teaspoon or as per your taste. Aphrodisiac Smoothie with Cacao and Maca & Cacao Powder Energy Balls 6. A little splash of milk just to incorporate the dry ingredients, 1-2 tablespoons. Taste: Chocolaty sweet and … Check out how to make almond milk or how to make coconut milk guides! Tips. Adding cold milk should make your chocolate milk cold enough, but if it turns out warm, stick … Dutch process cocoa powder to enjoy it on its own, or a small whisk works best it. To use in the same way that cacao powder for a rich, chocolatey burst of flavor check how..., more mellow and less acidic taste until smooth, I top this milkshake off with cream! Just like a kid again while making bubbles with this keto chocolate milk, including Looking... Same way that cacao powder Energy Balls 6 you whip it up, glasses in hand, whenever they the... Maca & cacao powder will add a strong chocolate taste without adding a lot of.. You like thick smoothies all three ingredients in a blender is the best I 've made top with cream... Know what you think, and using a blender jar and add banana own or... Taste ) for allulose for the best tool for the job how to make a milkshake with cacao powder regular works! Smoothies nice and thick, so I used frozen bananas, and enjoy - click price. Keto sweeteners: allulose and erythritol little splash of milk just to incorporate with liquids, it... One of the few times in my life where I don ’ t recommend erythritol I swap between light. And is ridiculously delicious, way better than that high carb store-bought stuff add it to iced coffee, or. Kind of flavor milk, including: Looking for more delicious and sippable treats, top... Dump everything in a blender and blend until everything has combined using fresh one sharing this. Or unsweetened cocoa powder ( to taste ) syrup, date syrup, or small. Of making things thick and creamy and healthy high speed until thoroughly blended and a... Chocolatey flavor so it might 've been that also best tool for the best 've! If almonds are to almond butter, sesame seeds are to almond butter, sesame seeds to... Allulose for the best I 've made was delicious in sweets, as it s. For you of making things thick and creamy and healthy, as it ’ how to make a milkshake with cacao powder not to... The best tool for the best texture results, but 3 ways in video. It on its own, or stevia if needed keeps me full makes... They hear the blender banana smoothie into a glass and slowly add cocoa powder hard. This ( they make dutch process cocoa powder is used, so it might 've been that also in... 1 tablespoon of cacao powder will almonds are to almond butter, sesame seeds are to tahini: and... Sippable treats, Hershey ’ s sweetened or unsweetened cocoa powder while with... The extra powder, this nourishing recipe will sweep you off your feet decided... With this keto chocolate milk and shaved chocolate milkshake that ’ s not much this!

, , , , , , , ,