Enterprise Analysis is a knowledge area which describes the Business analysis activities that take place for an enterprise to identify business opportunities, build a Business Architecture, determine the optimum project investment path for that enterprise and finally, implement new business … I’ll hear him on client calls talking about business process, business … As mentioned in BPTrends 5 , Business architecture … Enterprise Architect: Understands and helps define the roadmap for the technology used by an organization. Business architecture needs to be something that business managers can view, have approved and that can afterward be shared with business analysts, project managers and enterprise architects. Malik contended that … Each business process could be said to represent a mathematical problem. The business analyst's key partner in IT is a solution architect. In full disclosure, my husband is what I would consider an enterprise or solution architect and I often joke with him that he’s doing some business analysis. An example of a technology solution could be a new software application. The solution architect … The solution architect is responsible for finding technology solutions. Business Analyst: Understands value of their project/initiative and focuses on business needs and solution delivery. Nick Malik, an Enterprise Architect at Microsoft, wrote a blog post differentiating business analysts from business architects and he received a swift rebuke of his stance. May lack business … Ensures alignment of their projects and requirements to business strategy and business architecture.

, , , , , , , , , ,