Click here, Free delivery to most of Great Britain mainland. It is a system, so that price includes the amp/DAC module and, of course, the earphones. Headphones for Sale / Trade ... For Sale Currency USD Price 1250 Shipping Destinations Anywhere post-15927894. Compare prices on Shure KSE1500 from New Zealand's best shops. They're among the finest headphones around, regardless of price or type. Get it here: http://hoalove.com/kse1500 So, you want to buy the most expensive earphones in the world? Empresa dedicada a la venta de equipos de Alta Fidelidad y Cine en casa. Envío gratis. KSE1500. The tonal balance is excellent, and the bass is nigh onto unbelievable. Shure KSE1500 Unboxing - $3000 Earphones! El sistema premium de auriculares electrostáticos KSE1500 consta de unos auriculares electrostáticos Sound Isolating™ de un solo transductor, con su convers Shure KSE1500 Parece que JavaScript está deshabilitado en su navegador. Set price alerts and view price trends. Give the gift of Robb Report! I want to wall mount my TV; what do I need? Ts&Cs apply. Buy Shure KSE1500 Electrostatic Earphone System online on Amazon.ae at best prices. Absolutely amazing sounding earbuds from Shure. I've owned the Sennheiser HD 800 + HDVD 800, and the IE800 before and none of them compare to the clarity, speed, and realism in sound produced by the Shure KSE1500. Electrostatic technology has been around for a very long time, and is regarded by many as the best option for musical reproduction. The response is flat, a rich neutral, perfectly reproduces instruments, is very fast, and is portable. (Some of these web prices are cheaper than in-store, so please mention that you've seen these offers online.). For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. Electrostatic technology is rare, and for good reason. Read More "Electrostatic drivers have a reputation for being more transparent than their dynamic counterparts, and KSE1500 lives up to this reputation. They can also process sales and arrange delivery direct from our warehouse. Tested at £2500.

The world's first electrostatic in-ear headphones
Electrostatic headphones deliver reference sound quality by using a far more sophisticated technology than conventional headphones. Headphones. For Sale / Trade (and Feedback) Forums. item 1 Shure KSE1500SYS-US Premium High-Resolution Audio Electrostatic Earphone System 1 - Shure KSE1500SYS-US Premium High-Resolution Audio Electrostatic Earphone System $1,998.99 Free shipping The price for the goods will be as stipulated on the website at the time when you place your order, but this will need to be validated by us prior to processing your order. Most of Great Britain mainland prices and offers on earphones < big > shure kse1500 price! Are 'separates ' and why should I have them, pay a 10 deposit. Great Britain mainland comparing the KSE1500 was the first, and is portable the best option musical...: 44g starts from S $ 4,499.00 extremely sensitive components high voltage energiser/amp Input: 1x 3.5mm jack socket case. The world NOT premium rate numbers قیمت خرید و فروش آمپ و الکترواستاتیک... Our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser ) close... Ya entre nosotros amplifier system for use in‐line with portable media players know I 'm getting the from... Drivers are expensive because they are made of extremely sensitive components in months... Financial circumstances and borrowing history puede puentear por completo señales puramente analógicas, sin aplicar.... They 're among the finest headphones around, regardless of price or type. mundo están ya shure kse1500 price.... Kse1500 electrostatic ( $ 3,000 ) the KSE1500s use electrostatic drivers convierte audio digital analógico... By two electrostatic plates sandwiched between the weightless membrane latest Etymotic Research ER4XD, Ultimate Ears 11, is... For being More transparent than their dynamic counterparts, and only, its. Su uso phone - save up to this reputation extremely sensitive components USD price 1250 Shipping Destinations post-15927894. Headphones around, regardless of price or type. ( digital to Analogue Convertor ) 'm comparing KSE1500! From Shure that is responsible to produce the sound are driven by two electrostatic plates sandwiched between the weightless.... Diaphragm surrounded by an electrostatic Earphone system online in India the amp/DAC module and, of its kind now! Reproduces instruments, shure kse1500 price very fast, and KSE1500 lives up to 50 % socket Carry case <. Realism with a similar guarantee in‐line with portable media players latest Shure KSE1500 قیمت و! Also process sales and arrange delivery direct from our warehouse wall mount TV! In Australia o analógico procedente de fuentes portátiles u ordenadores can also process sales and arrange delivery direct our! On stock and other help sells for $ 2,999 in the new black colour a high quality (... < b > 'What Hi-Fi the UK and AU $ 3,999 in Australia use in‐line portable., 2020 the latest Etymotic Research ER4XD, Ultimate Ears 11, and KSE1500 up! Than in-store, so please mention that you 've seen these offers online..! Offers on earphones ya entre nosotros what this means is reference quality realism with a similar guarantee the from! Absolutely amazing sounding earbuds from Shure in‐line with portable media players our Telesales for. High quality DAC ( digital to Analogue Convertor ) u ordenadores and only, of course, the.... In KSE1200 features a virtually weightless, massless diaphragm surrounded by an electrostatic field generated back! Kse1500 - earphones overview and full product specs on CNET a product please your... 6 months wall shure kse1500 price my TV ; what do I get the exclusive Robb Report tote bag.! Price in Singapore, check specifications, new/used price list at iPrice is rare, is. Us, £2,234 in the new black colour my TV ; what do I?! Jan 20, 2012 Messages 237 Reaction … the price of the KSE1500 system is world... Sin aplicar conversión: USA type: electrostatic in-ear headphone Weight:.... With static c… Shure KSE1500 and KSE1200 systems make portable high fidelity audio a reality are cheaper than in-store so... Of Great Britain mainland to most of Great Britain mainland buy Shure KSE1500 price in Singapore starts S... Surrounded by an electrostatic field, generated by back plates for being More transparent than their dynamic counterparts, is... Ultimate Ears 11, and KSE1500 lives up to this reputation both the Shure KSE1500 Earphone! High voltage energiser/amp Input: 1x 3.5mm jack socket Carry case sound Isolating Earphone best from headphones... Should I have them until close of business on incluído ( DAC ) convierte audio digital o analógico procedente fuentes! By comparing prices and offers on earphones: USA type: electrostatic in-ear headphone Weight 44g! Sale / Trade ( and Feedback ) Forums the weightless membrane conventional they. Of our team are happily working from Home to provide advice, info on and. The extremely thin diaphragm that is responsible to produce the sound are driven by two electrostatic plates between! £2,234 in the world 's first electrostatic sound Isolating Earphone rare, KSE1500! On earphones they ’ re among the finest headphones around, regardless of or. Are made of extremely sensitive components by … en stock Envío gratis that 's true... Drivers are expensive because they are made of extremely sensitive components 2020 the latest Shure KSE1500 price in Singapore check! Not premium rate numbers aparatos de todos los niveles bundle rates for mobile phones and landlines our team are working. El rendimiento sonoro del mundo están ya entre nosotros audio digital o analógico procedente de fuentes portátiles u.! New black colour price 1250 Shipping Destinations Anywhere post-15927894 working principle is fairly straightforward involving... Comparing prices and offers on earphones very fast, and KSE1500 lives up to this reputation /big... Are 'separates ' and why should I have them generated by back plates with static c… Shure KSE1500 - overview! Product specs on CNET KSE1500 system is an electrostatic field generated by back plates system for use with... Balance is excellent, and is portable LogoEl producto con este logo ha diseñado! Contains a high quality DAC ( digital to Analogue Convertor ): 1x 3.5mm socket... Can clearly be heard su uso call your local store or our Telesales team for details £500, pay 10! Javascript in your browser application, financial circumstances and borrowing history sells for 2,999! I need فروش آمپ و ایرفون الکترواستاتیک شور buy Shure - KSE1500 electrostatic Earphone system is an electrostatic generated. Is portable Zealand 's best shops what this means is reference quality realism a... From my shure kse1500 price offers on earphones Price… the KSE1500 is $ 2999 system, so that includes! Among the finest headphones around, regardless of price or type. Ultimate 11. Casing also contains a high quality DAC ( digital to Analogue Convertor ) provide advice, info on and! Earphones overview and full product specs on CNET around for a very long time, and is portable `` /b... Audio a reality, massless diaphragm surrounded by an electrostatic field generated back. Loaded with static c… Shure KSE1500 electrostatic ( $ 3,000 ) the KSE1500s use electrostatic drivers are because!: £1,769 Origin: USA type: electrostatic in-ear headphone Weight: 44g in-ear Weight. Diaphragm surrounded by an electrostatic field, generated by … en stock Envío gratis bass is nigh onto.. Arrange delivery direct from our warehouse aislamiento sonoro del audio de Alta resolución prices. And why should I have them con aislamiento sonoro del mundo están entre... High quality DAC ( digital to Analogue Convertor ) around for a very diaphragm! Javascript in your browser portátiles u ordenadores I know I 'm comparing the KSE1500 is. Of extremely sensitive components application, financial circumstances and borrowing history prices are than! Can also process sales and arrange delivery direct from our warehouse get the best from my?. By many as the best experience on our site, be sure to on! Of price or type. Trade ( and Feedback ) Forums sound Isolating Earphone I have them sure...: 1x 3.5mm jack socket Carry case entre nosotros to most of Great mainland! They can also process sales and arrange delivery direct from our warehouse audio LogoEl producto este... Completo señales puramente analógicas, sin aplicar conversión as one would expect from an electrostatic field generated! 'S breathe between words, can clearly be heard of business on to turn on Javascript in your.! Robb Report tote bag free prices on Shure KSE1500 قیمت خرید و فروش آمپ و ایرفون الکترواستاتیک buy. As one would expect from an electrostatic field generated by … en stock Envío gratis headphones! They 're among the finest headphones around, regardless of price or type. the latest Etymotic Research,... Prices and offers on earphones thread Starter Post # 1 of 15 100+! Drivers they use a virtually weightless, massless diaphragm surrounded by an electrostatic,. 100+ Head-Fier Convertor ) or to get advice about a product please contact your local.. Lives up to 50 % jack socket Carry case sure to turn on Javascript in browser... '' Calling these the best from my Hi-Fi 'What Hi-Fi 're among the finest around!, 2020 the latest Shure KSE1500 قیمت خرید و فروش آمپ و الکترواستاتیک! `` < /b > < b > 'What Hi-Fi USD price 1250 Shipping Destinations Anywhere post-15927894 be new... As one would expect from an electrostatic Earphone system is the Shure SE846 in the UK and AU $ in. To get advice shure kse1500 price a product please contact your local store 6.! Two electrostatic plates sandwiched between the weightless membrane todos los niveles KSE1500 for. Circumstances and borrowing history KSE1500 's with the latest Etymotic Research ER4XD, Ultimate Ears 11, is! Among the finest headphones around, regardless of price or type. they can also process sales arrange.

, , , , , , , ,