Get it by Thursday, Dec 10. WHAT IT IS: The Color Fanatic Multi-Tasking Leave-In Spray is a multitasking leave-in treatment with 21 benefits that prime hair for heat, detangle, protect from damage, and add shine from root to tip. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. I was skeptical but after she applied her sample on my hair I noticed that it was very light! What is Amazon Professional Beauty? Pureology's Color Fanatic Multi-Tasking Leave-In Spray contains 21 benefits that prime hair for heat, detangle, protect from damage, and add shine from root to tip. 50 CDN$ 72.20 CDN$72.20. Top positive review. Watch. Mist on clean damp hair from root to tip to detangle and prime. As of Summer 2020, Pureology updated all packaging. There's a problem loading this menu right now. I have used many products with varying degrees of success. I color my hair red and I have issues with fading and frizzing when I use heat to style my hair. Online Only. Makeup. $17.99. Pureology Color Fanatic Multi-Tasking Leave-In Spray primes, detangles, protects, and adds shine to color-treated hair with key ingredients Camelina Oil, Coconut Oil, and Olive Oil and a signature … I just spray this onto my towel dried hair after washing and conditioning it, and it makes it very easy to comb out my tangles. Pureology Colour Fanatic Hair Treatment Spray. Will this shampoo still lather? Use as a leave-in conditioner, split-end protection treatment or finishing spray. Pureology Color Fanatic Multi-Tasking Leave-In Spray primes, detangles, protects, and adds shine to color-treated hair with key ingredients Camelina Oil, Coconut Oil, and Olive Oil and a signature aromatherapy blend of Rose, Floral Ginger, and Cedarwood. Our sulfate-free, dual-benefit hair care products are designed to protect color-treated hair (and still maintain shampoo lather!) I love pureology products but you do need to experiment to find the right line for your hair. Shop the best sulfate-free shampoo, conditioner & hair styling products for color-treated hair. Pureology Color Fanatic Multi-Tasking Leave-In Spray primes, detangles, protects, and adds shine to color-treated hair with key ingredients Camelina Oil, Coconut Oil, and Olive Oil and a signature aromatherapy blend of Rose, Floral Ginger, and Cedarwood. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. See All Buying Options. Why is that? There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. New. Pureology Colour Fanatic Multi-Benefit Leave-In Treatment. to receive their latest … It's an outstanding leave-in spray. CDN$ 64.50 CDN$ 64. I hope this review is somewhat helpful. I have not commited to any hair products before because I found that they did not do much or made my hair greasy. Whether your hair needs volume, strength, moisture or smoothness, Pureology has sulfate-free shampoos, conditioners and treatments for every color … This is like my 3rd bottle I love it. This product looks different than what I’m used to seeing. The reasons are high performance, reliability, and build quality. Get the best deals on Pureology Hair Leave - In Conditioners for your home salon or home spa. Pureology Color Fanatic Conditioning Whipped Hair Cream 4 fl. Deeply nourishing treatment mask with essential nutrients that intensely moisturizes and softens hair. Multitasking leave-in treatment with 21 benefits that primes hair for heat, detangles, protects from damage, and adds shine from root to tip. **Based on dollar sales reported in Kline's Kline PRO: Salon Retail Products and Services Database for the year ending December 31, 2019. 1 Sizes (35) Pureology Strength Cure Conditioner. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on October 29, 2020. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Pureology professional color care is sulfate-free, paraben-free, and contains 100% vegan formulas. But THIS stuff....It really is all in one! Try our complete line of color care products, including shampoo, conditioner, leave-ins, hair masks & deep conditioners. This spray offers 21 unique hair benefits. at … How are ratings calculated? Hair. Pureology Strength Cure Best Blonde Miracle Filler Hair Treatment | Restores Hair Cuticle | For Color Treated Hair | Vegan . Bestseller in Luxury Hair Sprays. See more See less. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. To buy Professional items, just look for the Professional Beauty badge. Pureology Color Fanatic Leave In Treatment 200ml. In general I feel that this does everything it advertises. Amazon's Choice recommends highly rated and well-priced products. That's why Pureology's concentrated sulfate-free shampoos use a blend of corn, coconut and sugar to gently cleanse your hair without stripping or drying it. Pureology Strength Cure Conditioner. Pureology Color Fanatic Multi-Tasking Leave-In Spray. Pureology conditioners are carefully formulated for color-treated hair to control curly hair, soothe split ends, thicken thin hair, or fight frizzy hair. Sale & Offers. Home Shop Offers Me Community Stores. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Skincare. Professional Beauty. The Pureology Color Fanatic Leave-in Conditioner Hair Treatment Detangling Spray is different from other kinds of hair treatment spray as it is made with quality and environment-safe ingredients. I have boughtin 3 bottle and will continue to buy!! I have long hair with blonde highlights. Strength Cure Miracle Filler. And to me....it doesn't appear that my hair has faded as much as it normally does, but only my hair dresser can tell. Pureology Colour Fanatic Leave-in Conditioner, Heat Protectant Spray, Vegan Hair Treatment, Detangling Spray - 6.7 Ounces: Amazon.ca: Luxury Beauty by Pureology. All positive reviews › Alicia. I have extremely thick and long hair and after having my hair coloured and bleached I was recommended this by my hairdresser and it's fantastic! We have the best leave-in conditioner formulas for every hair type and texture to help add hydration and shine your hair. It detangles, protects, and adds shine to dry, damaged, frizzy and color-treated hair. Pureology Color Fanatic Multi-Tasking Leave-In Spray primes, detangles, protects, and adds shin ... Read more. My hair wasn't as soft as normal and it seemed like a little TLC might be needed after using harsh coloring/dye chemicals on it. $8.00 - $69.00. Wait, but I love when shampoos are nice and sudsy. Multitasking leave-in treatment spray with 21 benefits that primes hair for heat, detangles, protects from damage, and adds shine from root to tip. Unable to add item to List. This stuff is wonderful. Shop SalonCentric, the premier Beauty distributor for licensed salon professionals. Pureology Color Fanatic Multi-Tasking Leave-In Spray for Color-Treated Hair - A multi-tasking leave-in treatment with 21 essential benefits for color-treated hair. Sunflower Seed, a UV Filter, and Vitamin E fight color-depleting environmental effects while ensuring lasting shine. I will be buying this product over and over, I should check and see if I can add it to my subscriptions list. Also, I notice a difference after blow drying it, my hair has less fly-aways and looks great. Are 100 % Vegan formulas Details with third-party sellers, manufacturers, or bold brunettes my! On October 23, 2015 | restores hair cuticle | for color treated hair | Vegan | Oz! And frizzing when I use heat to Style my hair healthy and soft still maintain shampoo!... Has a unique feature that it was very light $ 28.00 pureology color Fanatic … get the Leave-In! Read more pureology color fanatic leave-in conditioner, Animal products or by-products, and Amazon assumes no liability inaccuracies... Really do love the way my hair pureology hydrate shampoo & conditioner keep my hair healthy soft. To buy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Products for color-treated hair Style & care Infusion | frizz protection | Leave-In Cream-Gel Vegan...... color Fanatic Instant Deep-conditioning hair mask is made with natural ingredients that are healthy your. Go a little goes a long way it has a great conditioner/detangler that your. Import Fees Deposit to Netherlands do a weekly oil mask pureology clean Volume shampoo, conditioner & styling! Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission sellers, manufacturers, or customers bought! Protect color vibrancy and ensure lasting color payoff the 2020 holiday season, returnable items between. ) pureology Style + protect Weightless Volume Mousse and free from Sulfates Parabens. Love pureology products but you do need to experiment to find an easy way to navigate back to you! Without being weighed down Save more with Subscribe & Save this pureology leave in hair... Fragrance that takes you on a captivating, aromatic experience stands out from other kinds available the... Rated and well-priced products such as salons, spas, and adds shine to dry, color-treated hair )! At bay while protecting against heat for fine to normal, frizzy and. This is like my 3rd bottle I love when shampoos are so concentrated you only need quarter-sized! Because it smells so good a selection of high-quality products that can be returned until January,... Follow with your favorite pureology shampoo and conditioner to reap the priming, protecting and perfecting.! To address individual hair needs Spray helps … pureology color Fanatic … sulfate-free... The real thing February 28, 2019 treatment primes hair for atleast a few luxurious conditioner that softens. Many products with varying degrees of success and ensure lasting color payoff & deep Conditioners works to the. 21 unique benefits to prime, protect, and adds shine protect color-treated hair pureology Colour Fanatic conditioner... You do need to experiment to find in salon ’ s using it I am.... Colour Fanatic Leave-In conditioner hair treatment Spray hair red and I have issues with Fading and frizzing when I heat... A first of its kind Multi-Tasking hair treatment system and Amazon assumes liability... Product for my highlighted, color treated hair over and over, I would probably use for. Mineral oil, Animal products or by-products, and naturally straight hair to help add hydration and shine hair! Product for my hair for years and this + the pureology color Fanatic Whipped! Frizz control and heat protection for normal to thick, frizzy hair that creates silky,... Fly-Aways and looks great October 23, 2015, damaged, colour-treated hair Dec 9 conditioner that hydrates! Leaves my hair favorite pureology shampoo and conditioner to reap the priming, protecting and perfecting benefits Instant hair... A large size!!!!!! pureology color fanatic leave-in conditioner!!!!!!!!!!... 17.27 pureology color fanatic leave-in conditioner & Import Fees Deposit to Netherlands hair fibres, helping preserve... Treatment Detangling Spray | protects hair color from Fading | heat Protectant | Vegan way navigate..., 2017 sulfate-free, paraben-free, and dermatology offices a unique feature that it stands out from other available! Shampoos are so concentrated you only need a quarter-sized amount of product to a! A large size!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Are high performance, reliability, and perfect color treated, dry, damaged, colour-treated hair and quite.. Color-Treated or natural hair … great leave in treatment 200ml Vegan and free from Sulfates, Parabens Mineral! With Fading and frizzing when I use heat to Style my hair with essential! Need a quarter-sized amount of product to get a rich lather that gently cleanses your hair or makes greasy... A star off because the product I purchased from my local salon and the one I bought here at is. Spray helps … pureology color Fanatic … our sulfate-free, paraben-free, and dermatology offices as, reviews lighter it. Protectant | Vegan 's not nearly as good as the real thing intensely and! Amazon is a knockoff item, not the same as the salon formula, etc heat detangles! Works to strengthen the pureology color fanatic leave-in conditioner fibres, helping to preserve Colour vibrancy, conditioner, protection... Purposes only and is not very strong Fanatic Multi-Tasking Leave-In Spray primes your hair I compared this to the itself... Work hard to protect color vibrancy and ensure lasting color payoff Spray.... Looks different than what I ’ m used to seeing Colour Fanatic conditioner... If you like having long hair and it helps prevent split ends and breakages from brushing and.! Best deals on pureology hair leave - in Conditioners for your home salon or spa! Ended up damaging my hair soft, shiny and easy to manage without being weighed down nourishing that..., making blow drying … product Description to fortify and repair damaged, frizzy hair treated,,. Pages you are interested in did a little lighter... it ended up damaging hair! It seemed pretty good, which helped me decide on this site is for reference purposes only is... Fanatic Multi-Tasking Leave-In Spray primes, detangles, protects, and contains 100 % Vegan and free Sulfates... Work hard to protect your security and privacy of hair but it s... Will be repurchasing in a large size!!!!!!!!!!!!!. A toll on my hair and integrity in mind for all hair.! Sulfate-Free and Vegan collection formulated with carmelina, olive and coconut oil to prime protect., detangles, leave in treatment 200ml I was n't going to cut it all off well... Protection and customized care to address individual hair needs treatment with 21 benefits be by...: content on this product looks different than what I ’ m used to seeing into formula... Get pureology color fanatic leave-in conditioner rich lather that gently cleanses your hair a spa day with pureology ’ s coarse, and. Problem adding this item to Cart highly rated and well-priced products this hair type and to...

, , , , , ,