Try to ask the MS Support or there: 1. They slightly vary depending on your web browser. I have not tried all the apps yet, but my team wants to use Microsoft Team (instead of Skype, which also works fine for me). I'm going to keep this issue open for a few days so more users who are affected can find it easier. You can either have Teams call you or dial in manually. Copyright © Vivaldi Technologies™ — All rights reserved. https://github.com/notifications/unsubscribe-auth/AIgzCqmeGZOtpFp_YGegXpLB5UldhEJqks5tCRmigaJpZM4Q_Asr, https://github.com/notifications/unsubscribe-auth/AIgzCmd-4L0P5bIMgUFDsfl-hdYuPPv1ks5tCkC0gaJpZM4Q_Asr, After updating the service, delete MS Teams. You need to follow those steps to get MS Teams working again: Please let me know if everything is back to normal for you after following those steps. Same issue :) Tired of seeing the same “Your browser version isn’t supported” error over and over again? Only users with topic management privileges can see it. After updating the service, delete Microsoft Teams. What do I need to do to use Microsoft Team on Office365 on RHEL7.4 with Firefox? Control isn't supported when either party is running Teams in a browser. ", This is on the latest version from the download page: 1.14.1077.41. You can have a rich experience via the mobile app too, at least until the browser version you are used to gets supported. Try using; If your browser is a supported browser, but you still see the ‘Browser version is not supported’ message, you may need to update it. Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site. Using Oneplus 8t and IOS operating system on that. If you'll have a little spare time you could give the latest snapshot version a try. Microsoft Teams’ web version is the go-to solution when you run into trouble with the desktop app. Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect. They won’t offer the same experience. You get why keeping your software up-to-date is critical, so manually double checking that everything is fine cannot hurt. We want to know more about your issue. "Browser not supported" for Microsoft Teams even though it works for other Office 365 apps I'm using RedHat Enterprise Linux 7.4 with the latest Firefox. @jeroensak can you please specify your exact environment (macOS version + Franz Version) as I've tested it on a few different machines and it is working at least here. The login page will open in a new tab. I have not tried all the apps yet, but my team wants to use Microsoft Team (instead of Skype, which also works fine for me). Thanks for marking this as the answer. version in help is 0.0.5. Download the desktop app. Here is how to install vivaldi as standalone on windows: Now there should be a black Vivaldi logo or you can find it in the install folder --> %Application%. Did you try to update the web browser you're using. A new window appears. Once this is done, follow the steps from above. I guess I need to file a complaint with Microsoft. How satisfied are you with this response? @s_paternotte The easiest way is to install a user agent spoofing extension form the Chrome Play Store. As a result, your viewing experience will be diminished, and you may not be able to execute some actions. Learn how your comment data is processed. Service updates don't require an app update. Maybe you use different versions? I'd try it myself but I am at work right now and sadly my rights on the working pc's are restricted like ****. Generally, the web version doesn’t give users any trouble. When they do occur, you know how to solve them. Spoofing the user agent string with the Developer Tools (More Tools -> Network Conditions) forwards me to the actual site. Sign up for a free GitHub account to open an issue and contact its maintainers and the community. @ayespy Yeah I found that tip on the forum. One that gets detected correct and one that doesn't? Although users will experience some limitations when using Microsoft Teams on an unsupported browser, the following features will still be available: meeting notes, the list of participants, PowerPoint sharing, live captions, and recordings, as well as whiteboard sketching. @gwen-dragon Good idea. Chrome support is being improved, mentioned this week, which should help: Enhancements to the Chrome browser meeting experience (coming soon) are getting richer for Windows and Mac users.. A year ago, we introduced frictionless meeting join in Chrome with no client needed. Please help with this @jeroensak Have you tried the solution mentioned above? Depending on the browser version you’re using, the following Microsoft Team limitations may appear on unsupported browsers: Editor’s Note: This post was originally published in December 2019 and has been since updated for freshness and accuracy. Microsoft Teams web works in modern browsers but Chrome and Chrome mobile are very different. Successfully merging a pull request may close this issue. Microsoft 365 Apps or Office 365 Business. When going to the site: https://teams.microsoft.com Please download a browser that supports JavaScript, or enable it if it's disabled (i.e. Every time you don’t want your browser to remember your activity, browse the web privately in Incognito mode. Updates can take up to a few minutes of your time, but they are known for solving bugs, software vulnerabilities, and making the user experience better in the long run. Use Incognito mode. We use optional third-party analytics cookies to understand how you use GitHub.com so we can build better products. In this article. This thread is locked. This thread is locked. Users can work around this issue by utilizing a PSTN connection so as to view content at a reduced display rate. This topic has been deleted. Unsuccessfully trying to start Microsoft Teams in a compatible web browser version is truly frustrating. You can install it as standalone for testing purposes so it won't affect your normal stable installation. ¹Any directory object in Azure Active Directory counts towards this limit. Learn more. Thx for contacting! Teams fully supports these Internet browsers on paper, with exceptions for calling and meetings. Thx in advance, Click your profile picture at the top of the app. https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/Microsoft-Teams/bd-p/MicrosoftTeams https://teams.microsoft.com/_#/unsupportedBrowser I'm using RedHat Enterprise Linux 7.4 with the latest Firefox. complete workplace collaboration solution, Limits and specifications for Microsoft Teams, However, the number of browsers compatible with Microsoft Teams is quite limited causing much frustration among users. The web version doesn’t need to be set up if you already have a browser installed — and everyone does. to your account, When you go to the Microsoft Teams tab, I expect the Teams site to load. Microsoft Teams won’t reconnect automatically to a meeting should the connection drop.

, , , , , , , , , , ,