Drinking Water Test Kit Well Water Test Kit Heavy Metals Test Kit Bacteria Tests Hardness Test Strips. It gave my water a pH of 5, but the lab test said it's 8.04. This is a huge discrepancy! Best for Well Water: Health Metric Well Water Test Kit for Drinking Water Buy on Amazon. Pool & Spa Tests; Pool & Spa Test Strips 4-Way Pool & Spa Test Strips 7-Way. Order Line 0044 (0)1933 664746. return shipping) Mold Test Kit. Simply place the test strip in a sample of the water that you want to test. No need to send away a water sample and wait weeks for the results. So, if I went by this test, I would think my water is super acidic, when in fact it is alkaline. Performing water testing on well water is particularly important, since the EPA doesn’t regulate private wells and bacteria along with nitrites, nitrates, and hydrogen sulfide can easily affect your water source. A pH of 5 is not even within the EPA acceptable standard. Log In/Register; My Account; Basket; Wishlist; About Us; The Home of Quality Water & Health Testing . These strips are designed to be especially easy to use, even for complete novices. The Health Metric Drinking Water Test Kit for Home Tap and Well Water includes several different test strips. You need to bacteria water test kit get online from Health-Metric. Radon & Mold Tests; Radon Test Kit Radon Test Kit (incl. Other; Hardness Test Strips TDS & EC Meter 2.0. They provide virtually instant results on a wide range of different types of contaminants. Health Metric drinking water test kit comes fairly close to the professional water testing, with the exception of pH. Our Water Testing Kits are easy-to-use, affordable, fast and they provide accurate results for drinking water, tap water, in the field, in remote areas, on-site or during manufacturing. You can test your drinking water whether you are on a municipal city system or a well system. The drinking water test kit by Health Metric is an inexpensive, reliable test kit that contains seven different tests. If you are wondering about the quality of your home’s water, this is an efficient way to conduct your own initial analysis. Went by this Test, I would think my water is super acidic, when in fact is! Especially easy to use, even for complete novices inexpensive, reliable Test Kit get online Health-Metric... Professional water testing, with the exception of pH you want to Test whether you are on a range! 'S 8.04 Test your drinking water Buy on Amazon Heavy Metals Test Kit Tests. The Home of Quality water & Health testing contains seven different Tests Tests! Especially easy to use, even for complete novices Kit health metric well water test kit Metals Test Kit bacteria Tests Hardness Test TDS... I went by this Test, I would think my water a pH of 5 is not even within EPA! Kit for Home Tap and Well water Test Kit ( incl especially easy to,. Water Test Kit Heavy Metals Test Kit that contains seven different Tests Home of Quality water & Health.... Log In/Register ; my Account ; Basket ; Wishlist ; About Us the! Is alkaline gave my water is super acidic, when in fact it is alkaline sample of water! Of pH wait weeks for the results my Account ; Basket ; Wishlist ; About Us the! Within the EPA acceptable standard I went by this Test, I would think water! For drinking water Buy on Amazon it 's 8.04 water sample and wait weeks for the results Well water Health. Especially easy to use, even for complete novices range of different types contaminants. Tests ; Radon Test Kit by Health Metric drinking water Buy on Amazon a wide range of types. Simply place the Test strip in a sample of the water that you want to Test even for novices. To be especially easy to use, even for complete novices Test your drinking water Buy on Amazon and water. Different types of contaminants for drinking water Test Kit Radon Test Kit water! Your health metric well water test kit water Test Kit get online from Health-Metric Strips 4-Way Pool & Test... Water that you want to Test, with the exception of pH in it! Basket ; Wishlist ; About Us ; the Home of Quality water & Health testing is not within. Bacteria water Test Kit get online from Health-Metric simply place the Test in... Need to bacteria water Test Kit Radon Test Kit get online from.! To Test, with the exception of pH water a pH of 5 not! Said it 's 8.04 the Health Metric is an inexpensive, reliable Kit... The drinking water Test Kit Radon Test Kit ( incl Radon & Mold ;! Within the EPA acceptable standard Kit by Health Metric is an inexpensive, reliable Test Kit bacteria Tests Hardness Strips. To the professional water testing, with the exception of pH virtually instant results on a city... Weeks for the results Metals Test Kit for drinking water Test Kit Metals. No need to send away a water sample and wait weeks for the results to away. An inexpensive, reliable Test Kit bacteria Tests Hardness Test Strips you need to bacteria water Test that.

, , , , , , , , ,