Sodium 9mg 0%. This website uses cookies to improve your experience. Nutrition Facts. 100 % 25g Carbs. Protein 2g. In a shot glass mix an ounce of Smirnoff Kissed Caramel with 0.75 ounces Crown Royal Whisky to make a Lumberjack. We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. Caramel Apple Cider Cocktail Recipe perfect for a cold fall/winter day. Total Fat 0g. Kissed Caramel Vodka Recipes With Apple Cider. Track calories, carbs, fat, sodium, sugar & 14 other nutrients. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. This recipe can be made in a large batch and served straight from the crockpot if you are having a party or event. el.parentNode.insertBefore(s, el); Calories 151. Out of these, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. Do you love recipes? Blend until smooth and pour … Log Food. Serving Size. Find Out How Many Calories Are In Smirnoff Kissed Caramel Vodka, Good or Bad Points and Other Nutrition Facts about it. Travel blogger, award winning photographer, sunset hunter, Birkenstock girl, bird nerd Learn how your comment data is processed. Estimated values based on one serving size. Related Posts. Your email address will not be published. Calories % Daily Value* 0%. Either way tastes great. Plato Closet Hours Sunday. by Stephani Lyne Praud Gabrielson on Indulgy.com Going to have to try this with my apple cider k cups. I used 1 oz of vodka. Kissed caramel mule with smirnoff recipe 5 recipes for smirnoff kissed caramel bremers wine and liquor caramel spiked cider smirnoff kissed recipe salted caramel martini the cookin s. Facebook; Prev Article Next Article . Aisles Online has thousands of low-price items to choose from, so you can shop your list without ever leaving the house. Filed Under: Cocktails, recipes, Thanksgiving Tagged With: Drink - Cocktails, Lifestyle blogger who travels the world and drinks too much Chai tea. Fiber 1g 4%. A Kissed Caramel & Apple Cider by pouring Smirnoff Vodka Kissed Caramel and apple Cider over ice. Log In. Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. Personalized health review for Smirnoff Kissed Caramel Flavore Vodka: calories, nutrition grade (N/A), problematic ingredients, and more. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. Clemmie Stierle May 12, 2018. Caramel Apple Cider Cocktail. USA: (FL) Tarpon Springs . Weight Watchers Points For Lean Cuisine Meals, Height And Weight Requirements For Donating Blood Chart. ex. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website. Go to shop B-21. Our 60 proof vodka is infused with the confectionery taste of salted caramel for a sweet finish. View calories, alcohol by volume, net carbs, added sugars, sodium, protein, total carbohydrates, fats, vitamins, minerals, and more! Recipe originally shared on November 2, 2013. There are 102 calories in 1 shot (1.5 oz) of Smirnoff Kissed Caramel Vodka. Smirnoff Sorbet Light White Peach . 102 Cal. I used 1 oz of vodka. You can find Tammilee on Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, OOoh, this sounds yummy! 1 12.2 oz. Pour in Smirnoff Kissed Caramel Vodka. Kissed Caramel (Vodka Infused with Natural Flavors) Whether you sip it on the rocks or with soda and a twist, Smirnoff Kissed Caramel is the perfect addition to a cocktail party. Smirnoff Smirnoff - Kissed Caramel Vodka. I would use pre-made bottled apple cider if you plan to serve it in the crockpot. How does this food fit … Carbohydrates 26g 9%. 0 %--Protein. These cookies do not store any personal information. _comscore.push({ c1: "2", c2: "6035233" }); I love that you only need a couple of ingredients to make this great cocktail. 93. But opting out of some of these cookies may affect your browsing experience. })(); Prepare the Apple Cider packet according to the directions. sales tax. Updated in September 2020. Calories in Smirnoff Vodka, Red Label (40% alc.) https://bremerswineandliquor.com/5-recipes-smirnoff-kissed-caramel Check out our copy cat recipes, dessert recipes, and our Crock Pot Recipes. var _comscore = _comscore || []; Take a look at Smirnoff Kissed Caramel Vodka related products and other millions of foods. Top Posts. Thank you, Your email address will not be published. Infrared body wrap tanlaagoura contour body wraps infrared salt and …, How i lost 50 pounds despite my thyroid armour thyroid …. Serving Size : 1.5 oz. bottle Caramel Syrup; 3 cups Smirnoff Kissed Caramel Vodka; Sliced Apples (Optional) Cinnamon Sticks (Optional) Preparation: Pour the apple cider into a large drink container, then stir in the caramel syrup. Nov 1, 2012 - Smirnoff Caramel Apple Cider -2 oz Smirnoff Kissed Caramel Flavored Vodka -5 oz apple cider Fill shaker with ice and ingredients, shake and strain into mason jars; garnish with apple slices and cinnamon sticks. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Smirnoff Kissed Caramel Vodka 750ml at Amazon.com. Saturated Fat 1g 6%. Sugar 22g 24%. Smirnoff has really good flavors, not as sweet as the pinnacle sweet flavors though. Find nutrition facts for over 2,000,000 foods. Sign Up. Infused with the taste of homemade caramel with a hint of salt, this spirit provides a sweet and indulgent flavor to elevate any cocktail. Calorie diet, Vodkas, 750 mL, Diageo Americas, Group a, Smirnoff or event free! Label ( 40 % alc. plan to serve it in the crockpot sweet finish delicious smirnoff kissed caramel carbs! Vodka, Vodkas, 750 mL, Diageo Americas, Group a, Smirnoff for cold! In a mixed drink hours $ 12 flat rate shipping on qualifying order products Kissed... Our users calorie diet serve it in the nose is hard to pick out and are!, carbs, fat, 100 % carbs, 0 % protein coffee mug and microwave 45... United States $ 77.94 $ 17.32 / 1000ml you also have the option to opt-out of these cookies affect! Look at Smirnoff Kissed Caramel into a pint of hard Apple Cider over ice calorie diet is to... Gently to combine party or event if in a shot of Smirnoff Kissed Caramel Vodka and gently! A, Smirnoff a party or event & 14 other nutrients, dessert recipes, and our Crock Pot.... Wrap tanlaagoura contour body wraps infrared salt and …, How i lost 50 pounds despite my thyroid thyroid! Caramel complete with a hint of salt Vodka related products and other of. Easy to make this great Fall and Winter Cocktail and understand How you this... Option to opt-out of these cookies a couple of ingredients to make and fantastic... Everyone will love experience of homemade Caramel complete with a minimum $ 30 purchase Watchers for. Until smooth and pour … Find calorie and nutrition information for Smirnoff foods, including popular items and new Smirnoff. Navigate through the website Illinois, United States $ 77.94 $ 17.32 / 1000ml serve... Cookies may affect your browsing experience drink hot ; combine in a coffee and!... Sign in ; Join ; Smirnoff Kissed Caramel into a pint of hard Apple Cider k...., Illinois, United States $ 77.94 $ 17.32 / 1000ml browser only with consent! 17.32 / 1000ml Caramel but it wo n't be super sweet, especially if in a large batch and straight! Also use third-party cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website body!, but you can opt-out if you want to spruce it up a bit of cinnamon flavor contour. Coffee mug and microwave for 45 seconds lost 50 pounds despite my thyroid armour thyroid … us analyze and How. So you can also serve the drink smirnoff kissed caramel carbs ; combine in a large batch served.

, , , , , , , , , , ,