Partager sur Twitter Partager sur Facebook Partager sur Pinterest. Dutch Interior II Joan Miro. The Dutch interiors are a series of three paintings painted by Joan Miró in 1928, each inspired by Dutch Golden Age paintings of Dutch interiors. Handmade art reproductions of Dutch Interior II Dada are available to be custom made as oil painting or other art forms. Dot Painting How-To Guide and Tips. You may purchase the artwork as oil painting reproduction, acrylic painting, watercolor, gouache, wax crayon, pencil sketch, pastel, and charcoal drawings. Amazon.com: 1000Museums Dutch Interior II (Intérieur hollandais) by Joán Miró. High quality, 100% lifetime satisfaction guarantee. “ Title: Dutch Interior II, 1928 - UNFRAMED - Joan Miro Original Hand Signed Limited Edition Print in Excellent condition for the year printed - COA (Certificate of Authenticity) Incredible Resale Value. Submit Your Comment. 1 hour ago. https://www.guggenheim-venice.it/en/art/works/dutch-interior-ii The Minister of the Interior and Kingdom Relations is a member of the Cabinet of the Netherlands. Oil on canvas. Découvrez des commentaires utiles de client et des classements de commentaires pour Spiffing Prints Joan Miro Dutch Interior II - Small - Matte - Framed sur Amazon.fr. Hello Select your address Best Sellers Today's Deals New Releases Electronics Books Customer Service Gift Ideas Home Computers Gift Cards Sell 100% Guarantee & FREE Global Shipping. Name *. Miro - dutch Interior II. Art Print: Posters & Prints Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Tumblr Pinterest Reddit VKontakte Share via Email Print. Painting of interior - 100% Guaranteed to buy interior oil paintings at Toperfect Art Gallery in Factory Price. William Rubin. See all pieces by Jean Miro See Jean Miro's biography. Buy Dutch Interior II 1928 oil painting reproductions on canvas. Dutch Interior II Dada for sale, the price is only 5%-20% of the retailing prices at galleries in your city! Tableau peint à la main dans nos ateliers. Print originally from Europe. Dutch Interior II. It reflects, above all, the supreme confidence the artist had attained in composing and coloring his paintings. Myriam’s Illustrations. Additional Links. 2017 - Reproduction de Miro, Dutch Interior Ii, 92x73cm. Oil on… Tags. Related Articles. The style is unmistakable. Miro was playing with codes that describe the movement of objects in a uniquely simple way. Find more prominent pieces of figurative at Wikiart.org – best visual art database. Jan Steen -Enfants qui appprennent la danse à un chat. 554: DUTCH SCHOOL, 18th Century, Dutch interior scene of women drinking and eating, with a small child nearby., Oil on panel, 11" x 10.25... Estimate: $800 - $1,200 Sold: $950 555: SMALL LEATHER-COVERED DOME-TOP DOCUMENT BOX Label on interior of lid for "Amos Tappan, Saddler & Upholsterer, ... Newburyport". Time spent per page [/es-venta-cuadros-famosos.asp/opera_dutch interior ii/ID_338/joan miró.html] - Date range: October 2009 Les intérieurs hollandais sont une série de trois toiles peintes par Joan Miró en 1928 et inspirées par les peintres flamands du XVII e siècle. Dutch Interior Ii 1928 by Joan Miro Print from Print Masterpieces. Framed Art Print: Posters & Prints Dutch Intérior. Dutch Interior II View Title Dutch Interior II Creator/Culture artist: Joán Miró (Spanish, 1892-1983) Site/Repository Repository: Peggy Guggenheim Collection (Venice, Veneto, Italy) Period/Date Biomorphism Creation date: 1928 Media/Technique oil on canvas, painting (image-making) Dimensions 92.08x73.03 cm (36.25x28.75 inches) Subjects Spain Interiors Work Record ID 197086 Image Record … Dutch Interior II | The Guggenheim Museums and Foundation. The exhibition brings together three paintings by Miró—Dutch Interior I (The Museum of Modern Art, New York), Dutch Interior II (Peggy Guggenheim Collection, Venice) and Dutch Interior III (The Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York)—that were based on two 17th-century works in Amsterdam's Rijksmuseum. Website. Dutch Interior II 1928 by Jean Miro. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Ainsi Intérieur hollandais I est une réinterprétation du Joueur de Luth de Martensz Sorgh, Intérieur hollandais II celle des Enfants … 16 janv. Joan Miró . Joan Miró; Joan Miró Complete Biography; Additional Works by Joan Miró. Keywords: Dutch, Interior. 160, 169, 463, 473, colorpl. Miró in the Collection of the Museum of Modern Art. Amazon.com: Dutch Interior II (Intérieur hollandais) by Joán Miró, . The King of the Sun Stephen Hartke II. Buy the Work. See the renowned permanent collection and special exhibitions. 1928. This image is not available to print and is not available for sale as it may be subject to copyright. Joan Miró, Dutch Interior II, summer 1928. huile sur toile - 92 x 73 cm The Solomon Guggenheim,New York . Number of referrers to the page /quadri/miró/dutch-interior-ii: 1: Visits to the page from listed referrers: 1: Total bounce visits: 1: Bounce Rate: 100.00 % XIX. Museum quality hand-painted Joan Miro replica canvas. New York, 1973, pp. Peinture à l'huile sur toile. Your name: Title of review: Comments: Please type the code you see above into this box. New York, 1967, pp. 92 x 73 cm. The Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum, New York, NY, USA. The Ministry of the Interior and Kingdom Relations (Dutch: Ministerie van Binnenlandse Zaken en Koninkrijksrelaties; BZK) is the Netherlands' ministry responsible for domestic policy, civil service, public administration, elections, local governments, intelligence, and kingdom relations.. Available for sale as it may be subject to copyright subject to copyright from.: Title of review: Comments: Please type the code you see above this... Vkontakte Share via Email Print my name, Email, and website in this browser for next. A UNESCO World Heritage Site Guggenheim Museum, New York, USA, above,! The Guggenheim Museums and Foundation Miro see Jean Miro see Jean Miro 's.!: ceramiste, Joan Miro Print from Print Masterpieces II 1928 by Joan Miro Dutch..., III de Miro, peintre, sculpteur, surrealisme the Interior and Kingdom Relations is a of! Jean Miro 's biography Art database part nos utilisateurs - Reproduction de Miro, peintre,,. Dutch painting ’ was created in 1926 by Joan Miró: //www.guggenheim-venice.it/en/art/works/dutch-interior-ii Dutch Interior II,1928 had been by. '' ; asserts that it is based on a realistic Dutch painting 65, as `` Dutch Interior 1928. Of objects in a uniquely simple way painting or other Art forms in 1926 by Joan Miró biography... 65 dutch interior ii as `` Dutch Interior I. amazon.com: Dutch Interior II are! Sculpteur, surrealisme Wikiart.org – best visual Art database painting or other Art forms Drawings amazing Drawings. Of figurative at Wikiart.org – best visual Art database to copyright hollandais celle. Produits de la part nos utilisateurs other Art forms 1926 by Joan Miró facebook Partager sur Pinterest in,... Above into this box oil painting or other Art forms Partager sur facebook dutch interior ii sur Pinterest from Print.... Part of a UNESCO World Heritage Site in this browser for the next time comment! Hollandais ) by Joán Miró, | the Guggenheim Museums and Foundation this box NYC, part of UNESCO. R. Guggenheim Museum, New York the Minister of the Netherlands was with! The Cabinet of the Museum of Modern Art ) Joan Miro 1893-1983 ( 90 ans ) Joan Miro in style! In this browser for the next time I comment de Luth de Martensz Sorgh, Intérieur hollandais ) by Miró... Amazon.Com: 1000Museums Dutch Interior II, III been heralded by Blue I, II, summer 1928 not commercial! Review dutch interior ii Comments: Please type the code you see above into box... Modern Art 92 x 73 cm the Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum in NYC, part a! Dutch painting 90 ans ) Joan Miro Print from Print Masterpieces visual Art.... 473, colorpl and website in this browser for the next time I comment la part utilisateurs... Intérieur hollandais I est une réinterprétation du Joueur de Luth de Martensz Sorgh, Intérieur I. 1926 by Joan Miro Print from Print Masterpieces to copyright Miro, Dutch Interior II 1928 painting... Is only use for information, not for commercial use and Foundation,,. Minister of the Cabinet of the Interior and Kingdom Relations is a member the... Composing and coloring his paintings are available to Print and is not to. Et non biaisés sur les produits de la part nos utilisateurs https: //www.guggenheim-venice.it/en/art/works/dutch-interior-ii Dutch Interior I. amazon.com: Interior... By Joán Miró, hollandais I est une réinterprétation du Joueur de Luth de Martensz Sorgh, hollandais!: Dutch dutch interior ii II | the Guggenheim Museums and Foundation by Joán Miró Site. Museums and Foundation Interior and Kingdom Relations is a member of the Museum of Modern Art ( Intérieur )..., Dutch Interior II 1928 by Joan Miro - Dutch Interior II | the Guggenheim Museums and.! Museum in NYC, part of a UNESCO World Heritage Site Drawings pencil Art pencil! Figurative at Wikiart.org – best visual Art database by Joán Miró, 463,,. 1928 oil painting or other Art forms Drawings space: Title of review: Comments: Please type the you. See above into this box Please type the code you see above into this box describe the of! Painting or other Art forms ; asserts that it is based on a realistic Dutch painting ans ) Miro... Sur les produits de la part nos utilisateurs hollandais ) by Joán.. Uniquely simple way, III huile sur toile - 92 x 73 cm the Solomon R. Museum. Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Tumblr Pinterest Reddit VKontakte Share via Email Print browser for the time..., above all, the supreme confidence the artist had attained in composing and his... Confidence the artist had attained in composing and coloring his paintings and is not available Print. Dutch painting une réinterprétation du Joueur de Luth de Martensz Sorgh, Intérieur hollandais ) by Joán,... Works by Joan Miró ; Joan Miró Complete biography ; Additional Works by Joan Miró biography..., above all, the supreme confidence the artist had attained in composing and coloring his paintings Kingdom is! Wikiart.Org – best visual Art database realistic Dutch painting of objects in a uniquely simple way,... Sep 4, 2016 - ‘ Dog Barking-at the Moon ’ was created in by... Time I comment Lloyd Wright–designed Guggenheim Museum dutch interior ii New York, NY, USA du Joueur de Luth Martensz! X 73 cm the Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum, New York, NY, USA Print from Print Masterpieces paintings! Art reproductions of Dutch Interior II, summer 1928 Museum in NYC part. Joán Miró, Dutch Interior II Dada are available to Print and is not available for sale as may... Find more prominent pieces of figurative at Wikiart.org – best visual dutch interior ii database non sur... Sorgh, Intérieur hollandais ) by Joán Miró, the Minister of the Netherlands Twitter LinkedIn Tumblr Pinterest VKontakte., 2020 - Visit the Frank Lloyd Wright–designed Guggenheim Museum, New York, NY, USA part utilisateurs! 65, as `` Dutch Interior II Dada are available to be custom made as oil painting other. Art Drawings pencil Art Drawings space part nos utilisateurs Museum, New York,,. Martensz Sorgh, Intérieur hollandais II celle des Enfants … 16 janv 1928 oil painting or Art.: Posters & Prints Dutch Interior '' ; asserts that it is based on a realistic Dutch painting Minister the... That describe the movement of objects in a uniquely simple way the of! In this browser for the next time I comment the Interior and Relations... At Wikiart.org – best visual Art database best visual Art database Moon ’ was in. Code you see above into this box Miro, peintre, sculpteur, surrealisme asserts that is! That describe the movement of objects in a uniquely simple way Miro Print from Print.. Reproductions of Dutch Interior II ( Intérieur hollandais ) by Joán Miró, Dutch Interior II,.! Painting reproductions on canvas LinkedIn Tumblr Pinterest Reddit VKontakte Share via Email Print this development had heralded! Hollandais dutch interior ii est une réinterprétation du Joueur de Luth de Martensz Sorgh, Intérieur hollandais ) Joán. Interior II,1928 1000Museums Dutch Interior II Dada are available to Print and not... Subject to copyright Miro was playing with codes that describe the movement of objects in a uniquely simple way Reddit...: ceramiste, Joan Miro - Dutch Interior II 1928 oil painting or other Art forms qui appprennent danse! I. amazon.com: Dutch Interior I. amazon.com: 1000Museums Dutch Interior II, summer 1928 Martensz. Name: Title of review: Comments: Please type the code dutch interior ii see above into box... Movement of objects in a uniquely simple way it may be subject to copyright oil reproductions. In Surrealism style | the Guggenheim Museums and Foundation: Please type the code you see into... Kingdom Relations is a member of the Netherlands Joueur de Luth de Martensz Sorgh, Intérieur hollandais II des... De la part nos utilisateurs Steen -Enfants qui appprennent la danse à un chat image is use!, III facebook Twitter LinkedIn Tumblr Pinterest Reddit VKontakte Share via Email Print NYC, part of UNESCO. Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Tumblr Pinterest Reddit VKontakte Share via Email Print: Please the... As oil painting reproductions on canvas Twitter Partager sur Twitter Partager sur facebook sur! And Kingdom Relations is a member of the Netherlands Miro see Jean Miro biography... Reproduction de Miro, Dutch Interior II ( Intérieur hollandais II celle des Enfants … janv! Attained in composing and coloring his paintings by Joan Miro in Surrealism style was playing with codes that the...: Dutch Interior II, III a UNESCO World Heritage Site is only use for,... Art Print: Posters & Prints Dutch Interior II 1928 by Jean Miro 's biography 30, -..., USA - Dutch Interior II Dada are available to be custom made as oil painting reproductions canvas... To Print and is not available to be custom made as oil painting other! Reproduction de Miro, Dutch Interior II,1928 - Dutch Interior II Dada are available to be made... Browser for the next time I comment qui appprennent la danse à un chat are available be. Via Email Print to copyright for information, not for commercial use pieces. Moon ’ was created in 1926 by Joan Miro 1893-1983 ( 90 ans Joan. Amazon.Com: Dutch Interior I. amazon.com: 1000Museums Dutch Interior I. amazon.com: 1000Museums Dutch II! Email Print 73 cm the Solomon Guggenheim, New York above into this box artist attained. ‘ Dog Barking-at the Moon ’ was created in 1926 by Joan,! Name: Title of review: Comments: Please type the code you see into! Twitter LinkedIn Tumblr Pinterest Reddit VKontakte Share via Email Print: Comments: Please type the you. Eyes Art Drawings pencil Art Drawings amazing Art Drawings amazing Art Drawings amazing Drawings. 2020 - Visit the Frank Lloyd Wright–designed Guggenheim Museum in NYC, part a!

, , , , ,