In this fast - moving world, who has time to ruminate and plan? Chomsky ruminates on a new intellectual understanding and he is correct. | (intransitive) To chew cud. ruminatest ruminating out loud really, but I hope to write a little more on this in the neat future. for boss-footed, in reference to the cushion-like pads forming the soles of the feet), the scientific name of the section of ruminating artiodactyle ungulate mammals (see Artiodactyla) now represented by the Old World camels (see Camel) and the South American Llamas (see Llama) Characters. They do not represent the opinions of YourDictionary.com. Although I knew I cared deeply for Henry, I still had to ruminate on his marriage proposal for a while. Did You Know? He spends the rest of the evening ruminating on his financial problems. Wolfert Webber had now carried home a fresh stock of stories and notions to, We lunch by the side of the old chimney and, Though oxen are coarse, gross, and phlegmatic beasts, they have these merits: they are eminently gregarious, and they, Without taking his binocular from his eyes, Trendon began to, Ruminate in a sentence | Short example sentence for ruminate, Truth in a sentence | Short example sentence for truth, Debarred in a sentence | Short example sentence for debarred, Dazzled in a sentence | Short example sentence for dazzled, Pandemonium in a sentence | Short example sentence for pandemonium, Princess in a sentence | Short example sentence for princess, Surprises in a sentence | Short example sentence for surprises, Linger in a sentence | Short example sentence for linger, Has Resulted in a sentence | Short example sentence for has resulted, Rummaged in a sentence | Short example sentence for rummaged, Smirks in a sentence | Short example sentence for smirks, Philosophize in a sentence | Short example sentence for philosophize, Ruminated in a sentence | Short example sentence for ruminated, Ruminating in a sentence | Short example sentence for ruminating, Rhapsodize in a sentence | Short example sentence for rhapsodize, Opine in a sentence | Short example sentence for opine, Jabbering in a sentence | Short example sentence for jabbering. 26 She could surely be real sweet when she tried, he, 28 The discovery provides pabulum for the scientific community to, 29 Or set aside 30 minutes late in the day to do nothing but, 30 These conclusions cause to recognize of the play function, and benefit to. Though these animals ruminate, the stomach differs considerably in the details of its construction from that of the Pecora. 7 He is ruminating on what had happened the day before. The word usage examples above have been gathered from various sources to reflect current and historial usage. Search the hidden words in our hex blocks under the topic title and challenge to find the words with your friends. Sentence with the word ruminate. The word usage examples above have been gathered from various sources to reflect current and historial usage. She ruminated for weeks about whether to tell him or not. It is worth while to ruminate over his remarks. Meaning: [verb] think over something; ponder ; What sort of life was that, Sandra ruminated. People like me spend all morning ruminating over what they might have for lunch. Before I make any major decisions, I need to ruminate on all the facts. 5. , Helen decided to ruminate before making her final vacation plans. , The judges will ruminate over the evidence before deciding upon a verdict. They do not represent the opinions of YourDictionary.com. Gently accept it; you cannot change it, and the more you ruminate over it, the worse it will make you feel. These animals do not ruminate, and their stomachs may be simple and one-chambered or have up to three chambers. It starts off as an easy word game and becomes challenging! ruminate. 3. RUMINANTIA, a term employed by Cuvier to include all the existing artiodactyle ruminating ungulate mammals now classed under the groups Pecora, Tylopoda and Tragulina. Bartek began to ruminate deeply on the circumstances. Characters collide, ruminate on their longings, particularly for romantic attachments. At the same time, it is necessary to take enterprise culture as backing in order to el ruminate most important fact about depression To break out of the depression cycle you must reduce your ruminating time. , Before you get in the car, take a moment and ruminate on the possible consequences of drunk driving! His sudden death made us all ruminate on the true value of time. , On New Year’s Eve, many people choose to ruminate about their lives. Hours of rumination over his bills left the man with a headache from worry. Examples of ruminate in a sentence, how to use it. , His sudden death made us all ruminate on the true value of time. (botany) Having a hard albumen penetrated by irregular channels filled with softer matter, as the nutmeg and the seeds of the North American papaw. 8 He sat by the window ruminating on recent underground accidents. : His fields of dots grew through a ruminative, additive process that is integral to their emotional tenor. ruminateactice forgiveness so that you can stop ruminating about the past and put your energy into the present moment. – Use hints whenever you need them; There is a ruminating figure in the foreground surrounded by a sea of faces. Copyright © 2020 LoveToKnow. They also graze and ruminate longer following changes in atmospheric pressure.. Chomsky ruminates on a new intellectual understanding and he is correct.. I sat alone all night, ruminating on the injustice of the world to the children. , While sitting on the plane, Betty had time to ruminate on the state of her marriage. Involves regurgitating partially digested food from the rumen. They also graze and ruminate longer following changes in atmospheric pressure. 2. 30 people chose this as the best definition of ruminate: To turn a matter over and... See the dictionary meaning, pronunciation, and sentence examples. pecus, cattle), a term employed - in a more restricted sense - in place of the older title Ruminantia, to designate the group of ruminating artiodactyle ungulates represented by oxen, sheep, goats, antelopes, deer, giraffes, &c. The leading characteristics of the Pecora are given in some detail in the article Artiodactyla; but it is necessary to allude to a few of these here. Second most important fact about depression To break out of the depression cycle you must reduce your ruminating time. 27. 10 He sat alone, ruminating on the injustice of the world. You practice forgiveness so that you can stop ruminating about the past and put your energy into the present moment. Accordingly, Rumsfeld would be without an audience if he chose to ruminate on the subject among this group. Pick up and read slowly, ruminating as you go. He 's ruminating on life and how his has been mostly nasty, brutish and short. Examples of ruminate in a sentence: 1. A friend makes a suggestion upon which we have ruminated all lesson. 3. Again the word "rumination" suggestions an oddly somatic association: to ruminate is to turn over in mind and mouth (as in: chewing the cud).. How to use ruminate in a sentence. 15 I was ruminating on his chances when my phone rang in the hallway. : Being thus provided with an opportunity to ruminate it was impossible not to think of the happy recovery of my clasp knife. 4. ruminate on the subject among this group. Constant rumination plagued the mind of the obsessive inventor who was unable to free himself from his thoughts. I sat alone all night, ruminating on the injustice of the world to the children. 34+1 sentence examples: 1. That's much healthier than ruminating over the past. (Said of ruminants.) Humphrey seemed to ruminate a short time. Farmers today sometimes still ruminate on these ideas after a few drinks down pub. Ruminating, but the stomach with only three distinct compartments, the maniplies or third cavity of the stomach of the Pecora being rudimentary. Horses have small stomachs relatively to ruminating animals, and require small quantities of food frequently. Concentrate to find all hidden words in given letters and connect them anyway you like to catch the word! All Rights Reserved. But now look at the exceptions: of the really ruminating animals only one - the camel. Gently accept it; you cannot change it, and the more you ruminate over it, the worse it will make you feel. To play Word Hex Key: Ruminate definition: If you ruminate on something, you think about it very carefully. Ruminate sentence examples. As the afternoon dwindled, the Deans were content to rock and ruminate. Ruminate definition is - to go over in the mind repeatedly and often casually or slowly. : When cases of dishonesty and those involving welshing on debts abound, it is worthwhile to ruminate on examples, such as the following. Not only that, the title painting, also is worthwhile to ruminate. , Before I make any major decisions, I need to ruminate on all the facts. 2. ruminate most important fact about depression To break out of the depression cycle you must reduce your ruminating time. Lost in deep rumination, the evil witch continued to … A moon that falls in Scorpio has the tendency to brood and ruminate, but it also gives much strength, determination and … 2. 4 He sat there ruminating and picking at the tablecloth. Although I knew I cared deeply for Henry, I still had to ruminate on his marriage proposal for a while. By inference only, increasing complication of stomach with ruminating function superadded. The man appeared to ruminate … A friend makes a suggestion upon which we have ruminated all lesson.. Examples of Rumination in a sentence. Did You Know? | (intransitive) To meditate or reflect. A friend makes a suggestion upon which we have ruminated all lesson.. I 'm just ruminating out loud really, but I hope to write a little more on this in the neat future. More Sentences: 1 2 3 Ruminate definition is - to go over in the mind repeatedly and often casually or slowly. Synonym Discussion of ruminate. Copyright © 2020 LoveToKnow. The malcontent was unsociable, asperous, morose, ruminative, of economic speech, and prone to ranting when provoked. Do not ruminate anywhere except in your chosen spot. All Rights Reserved. How to use ruminate in a sentence. pecus, cattle), a term employed - in a more restricted sense - in place of the older title Ruminantia, to designate the group of ruminating artiodactyle ungulates represented by oxen, sheep, goats, antelopes, deer, giraffes, &c. The leading characteristics of the Pecora are given in some detail in the article Artiodactyla; but it is necessary to allude to a few of these here. Examples of Ruminate in a sentence. 34+1 sentence examples: 1. ruminatespan>ruminating on life and how his has been mostly nasty, brutish and short. Synonym Discussion of ruminate. He ruminated over variou 50 examples: One such devotional practice was the making of rapiaria, or notebooks of… 5. , After I ruminate over my scholarship offers, I will make a decision regarding my college choice. – Swipe the letters in all six directions around the hex block; : His cats are either rotundly ruminative, as in the picture of the wash-day, or predatory. He sat there ruminating and picking at the tablecloth. You’ll enjoy this brain training game and test your spelling as well. In particular, the ruminative musings on anthropocentricity are virtually absent. So, once again I come back to my lj after a bit of a lapse - but I just need somewhere to ruminate (ruminate is a word, yes?.

, , , , , , ,