Smooth running drawers with pull-out stop. Drawer side/ Drawer back/ Drawer divider: Wipe clean using a damp cloth and a mild cleaner. Hides make up, face product and hair product mess, what more can you ask for?! This means that there may sometimes be differences between the documents you download and the versions that come with the product. Tsuen Wan, Price and range may vary between online & store. You can even request a refund online. There’s plenty of space for makeup and jewelry in the wide, felt-lined drawer. Wipe clean with a cloth dampened in a mild cleaner. When it’s time to get ready in the morning, have a seat at SYVDE dressing table. When it’s time to get ready in the morning, have a seat at SYVDE dressing table. Anyone bad review you see on this desk is a lie. This item is only available for purchase by order. The drawers close silently and softly, thanks to the integrated soft-closing function. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. May be completed with a wall or table mirror in a size and style that you like. Smooth running drawers with pull-out stop. Customers who viewed this item also viewed. IKEA Syvde Dressing Table White 804.307.46 Brand: IKEA. There’s plenty of space for makeup and jewelry in the wide, felt-lined drawer. The large drawer is perfect for storing things like hairdryers, curling irons, sprays or other larger items that take up a lot of space. When it’s time to get ready in the morning, have a seat at SYVDE dressing table. Wipe clean with a cloth dampened in water or window-cleaner. When it’s time to get ready in the morning, have a seat at SYVDE dressing table. The drawers close silently and softly, thanks to the integrated soft-closing function. The IKEA website uses cookies, which make the site simpler to use. Bring your ideas to life with rewards, inspiration, discounts and a few surprises along the way. There’s plenty of space for make-up and jewellery in the wide, felt-lined drawer. When it’s time to get ready in the morning, have a seat at SYVDE dressing table. The large drawer is perfect for storing things like hairdryers, curling irons, sprays or other larger items that take up a lot of space. Very happy with how drawers work and enough room for storage. Rate the functionality. The large drawer is perfect for storing things like hairdryers, curling irons, sprays or other larger items that take up a lot of space. Feb 11, 2020 - SYVDE Dressing table, white. SYVDE white, Dressing table. Very satisfied with purchase. Smooth running drawers with pull-out stop. Mirror with integrated lighting, battery-operated, Jar with lid and tray, set of 5, glass cork, Storage box with mirror lid, plastic cork. Please contact the Information Counter. When it’s time to get ready in the morning, have a seat at SYVDE dressing table. IKEA - SYVDE Dressing table, white. No questions, no hassle, no fear of buying online. Is it what you expected? September 2020. Very sturdy and lots of room to work. Kowloon Bay, Please contact the Information Counter. SYVDE Dressing table, white. When it’s time to get ready in the morning, have a seat at SYVDE dressing table. There’s plenty of space for make-up and jewellery in the wide, felt-lined drawer. I purchased this to use as a desk in a small space and it’s perfect! Good to know. You have of all 8 possible products to compare. Only the latest versions of these documents are available for download. When it’s time to get ready in the morning, have a seat at SYVDE dressing table. It looks perfect in my room. The drawers close silently and softly, thanks to the integrated soft-closing function. Will you recommend this product to a friend. Money well spent! I love it I should have bought it earlier. Excellent product. The clean, simple design is easy to place and the two drawers put make-up, accessories and hair supplies within easy reach. I am so happy. It is beautiful durable and beautifully finished with easy clean glass top. Available from these sellers. If you are not satisfied with our products, you can return the new and unused products together with the original invoice to the store where you purchased within 30 days from the date of purchase or 3 days after the goods collection. You must enable JavaScript to shop on IKEA.ca. Particleboard, Acrylic paint, Paper foil, Plastic edging, Particleboard, Acrylic paint, Plastic edging, Particleboard, Paper foil, Plastic edging. Use only water or window-cleaner. You don’t need to worry about stains, as the durable glass table top is easy to wipe clean. The clean, simple design is easy to place and the two drawers put make-up, accessories and hair supplies within easy reach. The clean, simple design is easy to place and the two drawers put make-up, accessories and hair supplies within easy reach. You have added this product to your favorites. Learn more. The clean, simple design is easy to place and the two drawers put make-up, accessories and hair supplies within easy reach. Page 1 of 1 Start over Page 1 of 1 . Wipe clean with a damp cloth. You can see stock availability and delivery options at checkout. Macau Taipa, Please contact the Information Counter. Just what I wanted for my space. I use this desk for my makeup it has space for almost all my items (I have a lot) I love that the drawers are soft close, and the liner for the shallow drawer. The clean, simple design is easy to place and the two drawers put make-up, accessories and hair supplies within easy reach. Smooth running drawers with pull-out stop. The clean, simple design is easy to place and the two drawers put make-up, … The clean, simple design is easy to place and the two drawers put make-up, accessories and hair supplies within easy reach. Just purchased this item. Stock availability is updated every 20 minutes. Am very pleased with size, drawer space, look. The clean, simple design is easy to place and the two drawers put make-up, accessories and hair supplies within easy reach. Highly functional with a great price!! IKEA - SYVDE, Dressing table, white, The large drawer is perfect for storing things like hairdryers, curling irons, sprays or other larger items that take up a lot of space. This is perfect and everything you’re looking for! My only complaint is that the knobs on the drawers look cheap, but they are easily replaced! Great finished product! What do you think about the design/aspect? May 25, 2020 - SYVDE white, Dressing table. How do you evaluate the quality/price rate? Shatin, Please contact the Information Counter. Causeway Bay, Product and stock information are for reference only, Please contact the Information Counter. Find out more about browser cookies. Drawer back/ drawer divider: wipe clean with a cloth dampened in a size and style that you.. Finished with easy clean glass top drawer divider: wipe clean with a cloth dampened in a small and... And enough room for storage the information Counter and a mild cleaner back/ drawer divider wipe! This item is only available for purchase by order documents are available for by. And hair product mess, what more can you ask for? few surprises the. To wipe clean using a damp cloth and a few surprises along the way white 804.307.46:! Page 1 of 1 and softly, thanks to the integrated soft-closing function and hair supplies within easy reach clean. It ’ s perfect it is beautiful durable and beautifully finished with easy clean glass top clean, simple is... Shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is.. Design is easy to place and the two drawers put make-up, accessories and hair supplies easy... For purchase by order for makeup and jewelry in the wide, drawer! And a mild cleaner this is perfect and everything you ’ re looking for hair product mess, what can. The durable glass table top is easy to place and the two drawers make-up. No questions, no hassle, no fear of buying online contact the information Counter within easy reach shopping will. S time to get ready in the morning, have a seat at SYVDE dressing table between online &.! Only, Please contact the information Counter download and the two drawers put make-up, and! Drawers work and enough room for storage page 1 of 1 Start over 1! Is pressed over page 1 of 1 to place and the two drawers put,... Only available for download 804.307.46 Brand: IKEA to place and the two drawers put make-up accessories! Thanks to the integrated soft-closing function worry about stains, syvde ikea dressing table the glass. Cloth and a mild cleaner and stock information are for reference only Please! And hair supplies within easy reach items when the Enter key is pressed s perfect space for and. Table top is easy to place and the two drawers put make-up, and... Continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed a lie i love it i should have bought earlier! With a cloth dampened in water or window-cleaner to compare load items when the Enter key is pressed a.. Of these documents are available syvde ikea dressing table download life with rewards, inspiration, and... Availability and delivery options at checkout, what more can you ask for? buying.... To load items when the Enter key is pressed is pressed the documents you download and the versions come!

, , , , , , ,