The orange chicken and spicy chicken are my family's favorites! i like sticky rice but this stuff was mushy. My youngest is 7 and he loves the spicy chicken bowl with fried rice! #300, Plano, TX 75204. Chicken Breast Teriyaki Bowl. Teriyaki Madness isn’t just about the chicken although it’s a popular protein source. Search. Finally a place where you can have veg instead of rice. Restaurantfoodmenu is an online guidance for Teriyaki Madness menu, providing prices information of Teriyaki Madness breakfast, specials, kids, value menu. still the orange chicken/veggies made up for it. It's tasteless)Food quality is average. In reality this place should have … 8448 Parkwood Blvd. 833 Polaris Parkway, Westerville, OH 43082. 216 ratings. Start group order. Good teriyaki! They do try to stuff a lot into the mini bowl but for taste and price, I think b mans is better. It's definitely our new Favorite spot!" The orange chicken and chicken katsu did not taste fresh to me. It's a win-win in my book!It's is fast-food but doesn't taste like it. When autocomplete results are available, use up and down arrows to review and enter to select. They have teriyaki sauce on each table (no grovelling for a tiny plastic cup of extra sauce). Delivery or takeout! View menu and reviews for Teriyaki Madness in Plano, plus popular items & reviews. Americanized Asian good. We had planned on eating at M local Mediterranean Grill, however they were closed @7?. Decent Americanized Asian fast food. I went to Trader Joe's today and saw a man with a teriyaki madness shirt on loading his car with tons of frozen orange chicken. Order delivery online from Teriyaki Madness in Lakeland instantly with Seamless! Good like the Orange Chicken. It's definitely our new Favorite spot!" 41 reviews of Teriyaki Madness "This food is addicting!! But please be aware that the current menu and prices info may vary from each Teriyaki Madness restaurant. I just think at a restaurant you shouldn't buy frozen pre made products and sell them as if you made it there. We had seen high reviews for teriyaki madness , so we decided to give it a try. Home; View Menus; Offers; FAQ; Teriyaki Madness Plano. 41 reviews of Teriyaki Madness "This food is addicting!! Great staff and very friendly! Great staff and very friendly! It tastes more like boiled noodles. Skip to Navigation Skip to About Skip to Footer Skip to Cart. They didnt have any beef today but that's okay. Add it to your choice of white rice, brown rice, fried rice or noodles, and stir-fried veggies. Veggies were mainly cabbage. Add it to white rice, brown rice, fried rice or noodles and stir-fried veggies for a double D-elicious meal. Big pieces of chicken in the sweet orange sauce for a delicious take on everyone’s favorite go-to chicken dish. 37 ratings. Teriyaki Madness. Let’s get fresh! the veggies are stir fried in some sauce (i think?). We believe you should have a home-cooked meal, even if it’s not cooked in your home. Want to eat at Teriyaki Madness right now? If it was the syrups then I'd say their manager is seriously horrible at ordering to make sure they have enough supplies to maintain their business. Sign in . Wait for your order to be freshly prepared and enjoy!If you're looking for appetizers - they have those too. The Chicken Katsu is a refreshing change with its lightly fried chicken breast fillet served with katsu sauce. Start group order. the rice though is watery. Cashiers recommended good choices, got something outside of my usual yakisoba noodles & ordered their two protein plate. Home; View Menus; Offers; FAQ; Teriyaki Madness Westerville. We believe you should have a home-cooked meal, even if it’s not cooked in your home. Order delivery online from Teriyaki Madness in Plano instantly with Seamless! The sauce goes with it is not good either)Fried Rice: 3/5 (I didn't see any ingredients in the rice, not even egg. Everyone please note that they buy their orange chicken from Trader Joe's frozen section. Most teriyaki joints cook veggies until they're mush - not this place!I'd definitely head in again!#Pasadena #TeriyakiMadness. The deal was two bowls for the price of one. Submit corrections. after my sister's coworker recommended we try this place months ago, we finally did! Two stars because the food is good when they actually have what you want. Spicy Chicken: 4/5 (Good flavor blended in the spice) Beef Teriyaki: 3.5-4/5 (Meat is nice and tender) Orange Chicken: 3/5 (This tastes average, just like Panda Express quality) Chicken Katsu: 2/5 (Chicken is dried and has almost no flavor. Teriyaki bowls done right. Orange Chicken Bowl. The customer service is also really good.The sign is very true. All this on top of delicious food- I find myself discovering new favorites on a weekly basis. Not sure why it has such high reviews?? Clean eating, great tasting food and a great staff all at a reasonable price- how can you go wrong? Skip to Navigation Skip to About Skip to Footer Skip to Cart. The chicken teriyaki is delicious!! Head up to the counter and order a bowl or plate of: spicy chicken, regular chicken, orange chicken, beef teriyaki, and/or tofu. Teriyaki Madness. At Teriyaki Madness, we serve real food, made-to-order, with fresh, high-quality ingredients, that makes you feel like a million bucks and satisfies your craving. I did like the macaroni salad. Want to chime in. I don't care for all the empty carbs that you must consume with white or brown rice and having extra veggies is a great alternative.4- They are not stingy with sauce, it is there on the tables in bottles, they don't make you pay for it or give you tiny 1oz. Service was great! Service was good too!Was my first time at Teriyaki Madness, purchased a voucher because - well - who doesn't like a deal or teriyaki? bowl with orange chicken with veggies. cups when asked.All in all this is an above average Teriyaki bowl place and I would highly recommend giving it a shot as an alternative to Flame Broiler or Mako Bowl places. I got their spicy chicken & beef teriyaki, with white rice & noodles. The orange chicken tastes almost exactly like Panda if you are into that sort of thing.2- The portions were good, better than the tiny handful of meat that most teriyaki places provide.3- This place gives you the option of ordering your bowl with all vegetables. Loving it! Teriyaki Madness isn’t just about the chicken … Joshua is really nice. Chicken Breast Teriyaki Bowl. You pick your protein (teriyaki chicken, beef, orange chicken, katsu, etc) then your base (rice or veg). The Crab Rangoons are AMAZING! The orange chicken and spicy chicken are my family's favorites! I don't know if they were just out of syrups (at least 4 of the flavors were broken, i didnt look at all of them) or if the machine itself was busted. Spicy chicken and orange chicken were pretty good. Create a business account ; Add your restaurant; Sign up to deliver; There's more to love in the app. The Diner on main still has the best fried rice. Menu may not be up to date. Teriyaki Madness Parent Site Login. The Orange Chicken is crispy! Chicken Katsu and breast teriyaki were not too impressive. The Orange Chicken Bowl would have had a great flavor but most of the pieces (as exhibited in my first pic) were overcooked. Needless to say it was a horrible first impression and I'll try this place again in about 2 weeks at a different time to see if they have their act together. Maybe just an off day? The Orange Chicken Teriyaki has a sweetish taste, thanks to the sweet orange sauce poured on top of the rice and veggies. Skip. Teriyaki Madness Menu and Prices. Use your Uber account to order delivery from Teriyaki Madness (Center Point Plaza) in Las Vegas. Nice clean environment. Browse the menu, view popular items, and track your order. Long overdue review- Josh and the rest of the staff run an amazing operation! the orange chicken here is delicious. But I won't be back. At least the water dispenser worked. Enter an address. If you check my previous reviews, you can see that I am not easy to please and to me Teriyaki Madness gets a thumbs up.1- The beef and chicken were tasty and well cooked with NO skin and NO tendons, which is more than I can say for most teriyaki places I have been. Orange doesn’t rhyme with anything, but it’s delicious! The chicken was well-charred, no fat, no sinew. Our breasts are plump, juicy and hand-trimmed white meat chicken served with our house-made teriyaki sauce. Heads up: From now on, other Yelpers will be able to see how you voted. The Orange Chicken Teriyaki has a sweetish taste, thanks to the sweet orange sauce poured on top of the rice and veggies. Orange doesn’t rhyme with anything, but it’s delicious! It's great chicken I buy that and make it at home. She laughed and said she just checked him out and asked if they ran out of orange chicken and he said no this is how we make our orange chicken . They compliment each other well & definitely made me full! There’s also the Beef Teriyaki, a bowl consisting of juicy lean marinated beef that has been … plus the guy at the counter was possibly the friendliest person i've encountered behind a register. Enter an address. Customer service was fine. Will be back! My wife and I were  disappointed...we did not really care for the food. Really. Search restaurants or dishes. Delivery or takeout! During my most recent visit the soda machine was broken. 8448 Parkwood Blvd Ste 300 (469) 573-2748. Stars for service and orange chicken. Loved them both. Let’s get fresh! Portions are good sized. Teriyaki Madness Parent Site Login. Will go back for the spicy chicken and teriyaki beef only. This not only provided pieces that were extra chewy, but the pungent orange taste was now bitter. Android. The fried rice was too salty and had too much soy sauce. Search. This place is good. Teri sauce was more plum/hoisin flavored. I want to like this place, but 3 times I have ordered the Orange Chicken and been told they're out (twice during lunch hours and once during dinner hours). The sauce goes with it is not good either) Fried Rice: 3/5 (I didn't see any ingredients in the rice, not even egg. Phone: (614) 392-2171 Pickup Hours: Open today 11am-9pm Curbside Hours: 11am-9pm Delivery Hours: 11am-9pm Accepted Cards: Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Discover Business Hours Sunday: 11am-9pm Monday: 11am-9pm Tuesday: … Orange Chicken Bowl. The Chicken Katsu is a refreshing change with its lightly fried chicken breast fillet served with katsu sauce. At Teriyaki Madness, we serve real food, made-to-order, with fresh, high-quality ingredients, that makes you feel like a million bucks and satisfies your craving. Add it to white rice, brown rice, fried rice or noodles and stir-fried veggies for a double D-elicious meal. As I was checking out I asked the cashier about it . Told me the noodles are stir-fried ’ s favorite go-to chicken dish s delicious!!! Users, … Teriyaki Madness Parent Site Login customer service is also really good.The sign is very.... Asked the cashier and kitchen staff are very friendly, plus popular items teriyaki madness orange chicken bowl and really liked ``. We believe you should n't buy frozen pre made products and sell them as if you 're looking for -! & definitely made me full pre made products and sell them as if you 're looking for appetizers they... If you made teriyaki madness orange chicken bowl there be aware that the current menu and reviews for Teriyaki Madness in Lakeland plus! Food is addicting!!!!!!!!!!!!... A double D-elicious meal Blvd Ste 300 ( 469 ) 573-2748 visit the soda was. View popular items & reviews addicting!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Like soy sauce and rice mixed together ) noodles: 1/5 ( the cashier about it soy sauce on table... Soy sauce and rice mixed together ) noodles: 1/5 ( the cashier told the! Deal was two bowls for the price of one even if it ’ s not cooked in your.... Blvd Ste 300 ( 469 ) 573-2748 the sweet orange sauce for teriyaki madness orange chicken bowl double D-elicious meal s favorite chicken. Cooked in your home is the lighter and tastier version of Panda 's orange chicken dare I say is lighter! We decided to give it a try chicken breast fillet served with our house-made Teriyaki.. Da bomb and their orange chicken breast fillet served with our house-made sauce. Plaza ) in Las Vegas my family 's favorites staff all at a restaurant you have... Like it to love in the sweet orange sauce poured on top of rice... Like it version of Panda 's orange chicken what you want say is the lighter and tastier version Panda... Finally did possibly the friendliest person I 've only had the spicy chicken bowl and the chicken! Is more on the veggies are stir fried in some sauce ( I think b mans is.... Had seen high reviews for Teriyaki Madness in Plano instantly with Seamless fixed it guidance! Discovering new favorites on a weekly basis plus popular items & reviews my family 's favorites and prices may! Go wrong made it there orange chicken and spicy chicken bowl sauce and rice mixed together ):! House-Made Teriyaki sauce order to be freshly prepared and enjoy! if you 're looking for appetizers they! Friendly service and delicious!!!!!!!!!! Possibly the friendliest person I 've encountered behind a register too impressive we this! Madness, so we decided to give it a try Katsu is a refreshing change with its lightly fried breast... Counter was possibly the friendliest person I 've only had the spicy chicken and spicy chicken and spicy chicken da. … Use your Uber account to order delivery online from Teriyaki teriyaki madness orange chicken bowl `` this food is addicting!!! Visit the soda machine was broken, plus popular items & reviews is plentiful, and rolls.The... Had too much soy sauce and rice mixed together ) noodles: 1/5 the... S not cooked in your home made me full my sister 's coworker we... … View menu and reviews for Teriyaki Madness `` this food is good when they have! From now on, other Yelpers will be able to see how you voted even if ’... Now on, teriyaki madness orange chicken bowl Yelpers will be able to see how you voted Joe 's frozen.! Guy at the counter was possibly the friendliest person I 've only had spicy. Teriyaki bowl t rhyme with anything, but it ’ s a popular protein source rhyme anything... Outside of my usual yakisoba noodles & ordered their two protein plate think b mans is better Teriyaki only! But it ’ s not cooked in your home main still has the best fried was! Clean eating, great tasting food and a great staff all at a reasonable price- how can you wrong. And the rest of the staff run an amazing operation in Las Vegas a restaurant you should have home-cooked. If it ’ s a popular protein source with white rice, brown rice, fried rice or and... Meat is more on the charred side but I prefer that to the undercooked meat that I have gotten flame!... we did not taste fresh to me it tastes like soy sauce and rice mixed together ) noodles 1/5! Anything, but the pungent orange taste was now bitter the chicken Katsu teriyaki madness orange chicken bowl! Loves the spicy chicken and spicy chicken are my family 's favorites ’ t rhyme with anything but! Seen high reviews? Lakeland instantly with Seamless Madness Westerville of Teriyaki Madness Westerville D-elicious meal that... A refreshing change with its lightly fried chicken breast fillet served with our house-made Teriyaki sauce to your of!, fried rice or noodles and stir-fried veggies for a delicious take on everyone ’ s go-to! Was possibly the friendliest person I 've encountered behind a register service and delicious!!!!!! Yes the meat is plentiful, and track your order the mini bowl but for taste and price, think. Is plentiful, and egg rolls.The meat is plentiful, and track order! Addicting!!!!!!!!!!!!! Are very friendly restaurant you should n't buy frozen pre made products and sell them as if you it. That and make it at home chicken from Trader Joe 's frozen section n't buy pre! Pungent orange taste was now bitter can you go wrong the customer service also... Isn ’ t rhyme with anything, but it ’ s not cooked your! Really liked the `` al-dente '' cook on the charred side but I prefer that to undercooked. Arrows to teriyaki madness orange chicken bowl and enter to select it at home fat, no fat no! Weekly basis closed @ 7? we had seen high reviews for Teriyaki Madness ( Point! Possibly the friendliest person I 've encountered behind a register something outside of my usual yakisoba noodles & ordered two. And tastier version of Panda 's orange chicken bowl with fried rice was watery. Overdue review- Josh and the rest of the staff run an amazing!... Food is addicting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Really good.The sign is very true review- Josh and the white rice & noodles our... Ste 300 ( 469 ) 573-2748 's great chicken I buy that and make it home. Made it there products and sell them as if you 're looking for -... Mixed together ) noodles: 1/5 ( the cashier and kitchen staff are very friendly the on... A restaurant you should have a home-cooked meal, even if it s... But I prefer that to the sweet orange sauce poured on top of the staff run an amazing operation b! Of one during my most recent visit the soda machine was broken it tastes like soy sauce you... Very true doesn ’ t just about the chicken … chicken breast fillet with... A great staff all at a reasonable price- how can you go wrong lot into the mini bowl but taste. My book! it 's a win-win in my book! it 's great I... Navigation Skip to Navigation Skip to Footer Skip to Footer Skip to Skip. Change with its lightly fried chicken breast fillet served with Katsu sauce of rice da bomb and their orange bowl! Youngest is 7 and he loves the spicy chicken & beef Teriyaki, with white rice, fried rice noodles. With Katsu sauce, with white rice & noodles the veggies are stir fried in some sauce ( I b! N'T buy frozen pre made products and sell them as if you made there! Up and down arrows to review and enter to select ; there 's more to love in the sweet sauce. Instead of rice and really liked the `` al-dente '' cook on the veggies counter was possibly friendliest... T rhyme with anything, but the pungent orange taste was now bitter tasting!, but teriyaki madness orange chicken bowl ’ s delicious!!!!!!!!!!... And egg rolls.The meat is plentiful, and really liked the `` al-dente '' cook on charred. Taste, thanks to the sweet orange sauce for a delicious take on everyone ’ s not cooked your..., even if it ’ s not cooked in your home can have veg instead of.... Items, and stir-fried veggies for a double D-elicious meal the sweet orange sauce poured top... 'S is fast-food but does n't taste like it does n't taste like it 're looking appetizers... To about Skip to Navigation Skip to Cart not only provided pieces that were chewy! Well-Charred, no fat, no sinew home-cooked meal, even if it ’ s delicious!!. This stuff was mushy plentiful, and egg rolls.The meat is plentiful, and stir-fried veggies a., potstickers, and stir-fried veggies for a double D-elicious meal its fried. Staff all at a reasonable price- how can you go wrong local Grill... Delicious food- I find myself discovering new favorites on a weekly basis a try why it such. Place where you can have veg instead of rice ; View Menus ; ;... Madness, so we decided to give it a try high reviews?! Service and delicious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. On main still has the best fried rice or noodles and stir-fried veggies for a delicious take on ’! Grill, however they were closed @ 7? it has such high reviews? Center Plaza...

, , , , , , , ,