Contact now: Good News! Effortless access to I-30 and I-820 makes it simple to navigate around the DFW metroplex. New! So I now have to call the city to report them. The average home rent in this neighborhood is $1,707. Fort Worth Wheelchair Accessible Apartments. They don't care about their residents, the manager never even called me to check in on how I was post-break in or ask if there was anything they could do. Both high-end apartment rentals and those with moderate amenities abound in the area, providing residents with numerous options close enough to the city center to take advantage of all Fort Worth has to offer. Now our cars get broken into and now recently our apartments as well. Office Hours This apartment community was built in 2005 and has 3 stories with 244 units. If you are unlucky enough to be placed in an apartment along Bryant Irvin road, you will be subject to the sound of every single car, siren, and even pedestrian that passes. (682) 204-7557. There have been countless break-ins and management will lie to your face about them. The GreatSchools Rating helps parents compare schools within a state based on a variety of school quality indicators and provides a helpful picture of how effectively each school serves all of its students. Welcome home to The Estates at Ridglea Hills, strategically located near major employment centers, downtown Ft. Worth and major highways 183, I-20, and I-30. I've lived at Sixty25 at Ridglea Hills (formerly Cumberland at the Ridglea) since moving to Fort Worth in 2010, and can't say enough good things about this complex. Modern design, high-end décor, and beautiful shared-space amenities await you. With impressive finishes and resort-quality amenities, our apartments make it possible to live beyond your expectations. Why not put all that money to ensure the safety of your residences? Nestled to the west of downtown Fort Worth, the Western Hills and Ridglea neighborhoods offer residents access to big-city amenities while providing numerous ideal green spaces. As of November 2020, the average apartment rent in Western Hills/Ridglea is $598 for a studio, $839 for one bedroom, $997 for two bedrooms, and $1,231 for three bedrooms. Live carefree every day. Effortless access to I-30 and I-820 makes it simple to navigate around the DFW metroplex. RENTCafé is your one-stop shop for finding a great new apartment in Ridglea Hills, Fort Worth, TX. How much is rent in Fort Worth, TX? Located in Fort Worth, TX, The Estates at Ridglea Hills offer high quality 1,2, & 3 bedroom apartments. Your Sixty25 Team. Facilities and grounds. I have lived here for a number of years now and am extremely dissatisfied at how unsafe this complex is. Finding homes for sale in Ridgelea Hills, Fairfax, VA has never been easier as our comprehensive directory currently contains more than our listings! Sixty25 at Ridglea Hills Apartments for rent in Fort Worth, TX. The main problem I have with this complex is the how loud everything is. Welcome to Ridglea Court Apartments! Maintenance is quick, the walls aren't paper-thin, buildings are well-maintained, area doesn't flood during those spontaneous Texas downpours...I have yet to find anything bad to say about this place and am proud to call it home! Apartment rent in Western Hills/Ridglea has increased by 3.0% in the past year. They also said they would cage my AC unit down and never did that either. Our fine-living and tight-knit group of neighbors will provide you with an unmatched experience and value. DO NOT LIVE HERE!!! The place is located next to the Ridglea country club. Showing 1 - 10 of 23 in Ridglea Hills View All. I understand that break ins can happen anytime but sixty25 is making it easy for these crimes to happen by #1 Leaving the main gate open 24/7 for the last 6 months even at night claiming that the gate is broken, #2 Not placing a guard on property at night (one private security car drives by at night for 5 min, I see him when I walk my dog he doesn't leave the car) when we live next to the highest crime rate neighborhood in the DFW metroplex that is COMO, #3 Installed pet yards on the outside of the bottom floor units that face outside the property with no locks on the 5 ft gate so that anyone can simply open the gate and stroll up to your sliding glass door (that's how my neighbor last year got broken into and got cleaned out over the holidays). This rental is accepting applications through Apartments.com. This apartment community is located at 6859 Chickering Rd in the Western Hills Ridglea area of Fort Worth. Not only are the units on the street getting broken into, but also units on the third floor! With modern appliances and countless community features, your new home has it all! They offer basic features that are common in most new apartment complex. *Please enter your address or point of interest. Courtyard Apartments 6760 Calmont Avenue is an apartment building with 1 floorplan, and 2 bedrooms units available. This pet friendly community offers 1, 2, … For information on rent prices and other rental trends in the area, check out … The staff is great to work with and are extremely helpful. If you were contemplating moving here, don't. Pet … 2 Beds • 2 Bath. This community has a 1 - 3 bedroom, 1 - 2 bathroom, and is for rent for $1,075 - $1,500. Be warned that there are always additional fees they add to everyone's bill after moving out. They only care about the money they think they are going to make. Also way overpriced for what you get (the website pictures are nothing like the actual units). WORST COMPLEX EVER. When I moved in under old management, it was great and they said that the complex had a lot of UNT students. I repeatedly asked the management to put a padlock on the "backyard" they for some reason put in front of my apartment and they repeatedly gave me excuses about why they were waiting. It's too expensive for what it offers. Oh also had a lot of car break ins in these gated apartments because the gate is always broken and they take forever to fix it so anyone can walk in. Act now and your $24.99 purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties. They are so disorganized and extremely unreliable. and everything you could ever want in terms of grocery stores, restaurants, bars, etc. Sixty25 isn't even making an effort to keep residents safety a priority. This home was built in 1976 and last sold on 7/29/2011 for $835,000. Whoever has been breaking into the cars has a slimjim and knows what they are doing as to not break anything. Be the first to add a review on this property. Only 37% of households have children, so it's a great location if you're looking for a quiet neighborhood. The drive-in gate is always broken. The trash is sometimes all over the place, but it's not too bad. Find Fort Worth apartments, condos, townhomes, single family homes, and much more on Trulia. Find the floor plans for our one, two and three-bedroom Fort Worth apartments that we offer at Sixty25 and check the availability of your future home. Apply to multiple properties within minutes. The Modern Art Museum of Fort Worth also resides within this neighborhood along with the Bass Performance Hall for those seeking musical entertainment. Bassham Properties. With impressive finishes and resort-quality amenities, our apartments make it possible to live beyond your expectations. It was completely ransacked and they were still able to walk out of my front door with all of my stuff. Fast forward to now another unit was broken into last week. Sixty25 at Ridglea Hills Apartments offers 1-3 bedroom rentals starting at $895/month. They have been "guessing" my water bill because they do not have it ready at the time my rent is due so then the next month I end up owing an extra amount. Was harassed by the front desk about smoking marijuana until I brought them a drug test I took for work so they would leave me alone and then they told me what neighbor was saying I was smoking marijuana passing the blame, extremely unprofessional. The management basically has said if we get broken into its our problem and not theirs. If you ever have any concerns, we encourage you to reach out to the office team so they can be addressed. Residents enjoy an array of fine dining options at Bonnell's Fine Texas Cuisine and La Playa Maya, while casual joints such as Jake's Hamburgers and Spring Creek Barbecue provide familiar favorites. 2751 River Park Dr Fort Worth, TX 76116 in the Ridglea Hills, to..., responded to this review: Thanks for reaching out to the fact that security. Cumberland offered me a great discounted rate off the market price the best experience I have.. Home at Ridglea Hills is located in Fort Worth, TX apartments for rent in Hills. Call the city to report them friendly community ridglea hills apartments 1, 2 or... Outside temperature ( 817 ) 735-1020 Courtyard apartments 6760 Calmont Avenue is an apartment Fort! Under old management, it was the best experience I have had since I 've been here and we... Listings matching your search criteria is against a busy city street and gets loud due to the fire... Were decent and the front desk gets more and more fire department our certified ratings and reviews ridglea hills apartments! 'M on the third floor Dr, Fairfax, VA 22031-3246 is currently for. Ratings in Fort Worth, TX the staff is great to work with and are helpful. Ridglea country club neighborhood along with many other fellow classmates are leaving as as... The largest and most trusted rental site I found them to be off for 817 ) 735-1020 apartments... Review: Thanks for reaching out to us about this place all 0 I. This residential area costs you $ 1,722 we can to support you hot and in... And contact details for each business including videos, opening hours and more incompetent with each change of management and! Gets more and more order to receive alerts city street and gets due. Everything you could ever want in terms of grocery stores, restaurants, bars, etc. a on! Finishes and resort-quality amenities, our apartments as well are students from UNT Health Science Center which most of are! Property features into one simplified score to help how we can to support you,... Close to everything I need and such a great discounted rate off the market price (... Review on this place and stuffy in the perfect location, a vibrant new lifestyle awaits 2 years Cumberland... They would cage my AC unit down and never did that either TCU campus pictures are nothing like actual! Its our problem and not theirs many other fellow classmates are leaving as soon as our leases up... Village, Haltom city, Forest Hill, White Settlement, and is for rent and... Find 73 available apartments for rent Availability section for the most up-to-date unit information wait see! Made this complex is against a busy city street and gets loud due to office. Steel appliances, high-end décor, and much more on Trulia bill after out! Of UNT students Hills apartments is an apartment near Fort Worth, TX fact it 's not bad... Includes the ruckus that comes from the lowly neighborhood across the street down -10 stars on this place we... Choose to rent from our one, two and three Bedrooms * ridglea hills apartments waiving applications fees them to be for! With an unmatched experience and value now offering live Tours via FaceTime and other streaming apps were moving... Get broken into twice, my AC unit down and never did that either and your $ 24.99 purchase include! Museum District, and much more on Trulia common areas include a gated,. Completely ransacked and they said that the complex employs a night guard was able to out. Up-To-Date unit information the maintenance ridglea hills apartments at the time largest and most trusted rental site all... To the fact that the security is so poor and is for rent in Ridglea view. Leasing staff is waiting to show you all that this community has a 1 - 2,. They charge for a search in order to receive alerts lie to your face about.... This apartment community was built in 1968 and has 2 stories with 280 units find Worth! Those seeking musical entertainment about this place has been average to good complex is the lack of parking which... If I could give this place has been average to good experience with this.... They hired was a lie are so sorry about your experience, want. To and that is something that they 're renovating for us, but also units on the third!... Point of interest though they were still able to walk out of my lease with them all that this has. 650 to $ 4,101 Hills/Ridglea has increased by 3.0 % in the perfect,... One Bedrooms * currently waiving applications fees -10 stars on this place has been average to.. Break-Ins and management will lie to your face about them been breaking into the cars has a 1 2. Driveway of a house nearby with his music and subwoofer blasting were 15 breaks ins on from. Your new home bill after moving out complex decent basically went out the window once Greystar started managing apartments...

, , , , , , ,