At our tailgate, I was introduced to spiked warm caramel apple cider..such a simple hot apple cider drink but also a serious ‘cup o’ fall.’ What more fun at a fall tailgate than a hot apple cider cocktail – a nice fall touch with apple cider and caramel vodka. 2 ounces Apple Cider; 2 ounces Caramel Vodka; 1 ounce Butterscotch Schnapps; Sliced fresh apple caramel, and / or cinnamon sugar for garnish. I’ve been working on getting my new theme up and running all weekend and do love how it is coming together…just a few more things to address. You could add caramel sauce and vodka to warm spiced apple cider…but heck…it’s a lot easier and many fewer calories to use caramel infused vodka instead…you get the flavor without the added fat and sugar! So smooth you won’t even know you’re drinking alcohol! Step 6: Put the lid on the shaker.Shake to combine This spiked cider recipe is perfect for so many different occasions. This spiked apple cider cocktail recipe is like a cup of fall! In a saucepan, bring the apple cider and cinnamon to a boil. I used one bottle of dry wine and one of sweet wine but if you like your beverages a bit sweeter, you can use a sweet wine for both bottles. https://premeditatedleftovers.com/.../salted-caramel-apple-martini And FYI…a shot (or jigger) equals 1.5 ounces. Be a tasty way to stay warm at those tailgate parties. I used about 1/2 cup of warm spiced cider and shot (or jigger) of vodka per mug. So, if you’d like to get in on the ‘subscriber benefit’ action, simply subscribe to Nourish and Nestle using the form on the right sidebar. Measure 4 ounces of apple cider. My windows are thrown open and there are no words to express how much I LOVE sleeping with the windows open and the cool air enticing me to snuggle down under the covers. https://bremerswineandliquor.com/5-recipes-smirnoff-kissed-caramel amzn_assoc_region="US";
Use just one for a less-potent drink; a half-cup of the caramel vodka goes into the pitcher of martinis. ★☆ Stir to dissolve brown sugar and then remove from heat. Slow Cooker Caramel Apple Cider Pizzazzerie.
amzn_assoc_marketplace="amazon";
amzn_assoc_asins="B006BDQ2FW,B01JUU23Z0,B072Q59S3V,B01MRRVQ3Q";
. Without a doubt, spiced pumpkin and apple, as well as wood-burning are those aromas that I want all around me this time of year. Let simmer for 5-7 minutes Serve in a mug. This Caramel Apple Cider Sangria drink gets me in the Holiday spirit. Enjoy your hot, relaxing beverage! I hardly ever drink, but this sounds delicious. Then fill a tall glass with ice and pour the cinnamon vodka apple cider cocktail over the ice. ★☆ Hi there, I’m Lynn and I’m in my happy place when cooking, baking, creating, crafting, diy-ing or gardening. Instructions. Get the caramel. amzn_assoc_linkid="f02bdcf84d64c6dcd49930e08f779b78";
** If beverage is too sweet, omit the caramel syrup and have a vodka-apple-cider-sans-caramel … Sign up to receive emails sharing our latest news and access to the Subscriber Benefits Library. filled with ice, combine the vodka, apple cider, and Schnapps. To get the cinnamon sugar to stick to the glass, dip the rim in a little apple cider, then the cinnamon sugar. You can reach me at [email protected] and read more about me here. Pinnacle Caramel Apple Vodka; For garnish: Whipped cream; Caramel sauce – I use this homemade salted caramel sauce and it’s amazing! Nothing says fall is here like hot apple cider (with alcohol!) amzn_assoc_title="My Amazon Picks";
You’ll want that too. Shake well. 4 Ounces caramel flavored vodka; 6 Ounces apple cider; 6 Ounces ginger beer; 2 cinnamon sticks; 2 slices of apple; Directions. (5) Step … This is everyone’s favorite fall cocktail recipe. In a cocktail shaker filled with ice, combine the vodka, apple cider, and Schnapps. Step two. Nutritional Facts. Garnish each with apple slice and cinnamon stick. because it is pretty darn tasty. Instructions. Know that you are appreciated and that I welcome each and every comment that comes my way. An easy, super tasty and warm alcoholic drink is like fall in a glass. (1) Step three. if you want, this makes it fairly strong) 1 tablespoon cinnamon And you will love that yummy drink! You have successfully joined our subscriber list. Add ice to the glass. Rim your martini glass with caramel or cinnamon sugar. Servings – 4; Prep time – 1 minute; Ingredients. Enjoy! Serve this at your next holiday party or any time of year. A combination that is perfect for cozying up no matter what the temps are outside! Add vodka and give it a stir. And actually, this. Your favorite sparkling wine tops it off. Hot, spiked apple cider with a tasty hint of caramel – a wonderful addition to your apple cider cocktail collection! Hey, we should be friends! We will only link to products that we use in our own kitchen. If you are tailgating, just keep your warm cider in a thermos and let your guests add the vodka to their liking. https://www.delish.com/.../recipes/a49432/caramel-apple-mimosas-recipe It will have the same great fall flavors, with a little extra bubble and fizz. Garnish with apples and/or a cinnamon stick. 1 ounce spiced apple cider; 1 ounce caramel vodka (I used Smirnoff, Kissed Caramel Vodka) Champagne or Prosecco to fill glass; Apple slices for garnish; Instructions. I know this recipe will come in great for the new fire pit they’re adding to our neighborhood. Your email address will not be published. Cap shaker and shake for 15 seconds and pour contents in glass. Discover (and save!) is a great sauce to rim the glass. White wine mixed with caramel vodka, apple cider, and chopped apples. Follow that with two jiggers of caramel-flavored vodka. Sip and enjoy the caramel apple flavor. Then garnish with an apple slice or cinnamon stick. Caramel flavored vodka. Shake the apple cider cocktail for 15-20 seconds and crystallization begins on the outside of the shaker. The warm, caramel cider is perfect for tailgating or sipping around the fire on a cool fall evening. Apple slices to make it pretty, but sprinkle some lemon juice over it first so that it doesn’t turn brown. If you think this spiked hot apple cider might need to get made in your home, make sure to bookmark this page or add to your Pinterest boards for your future reference! vodka, apple cider, applejack, caramel sauce Apple Cider Doughnuts KitchenAid large eggs, all purpose flour, ground nutmeg, buttermilk, vegetable shortening and 9 more Smirnoff kissed caramel flavors kissed caramel apple cider recipe 5 recipes for smirnoff kissed caramel mule with smirnoff kissed caramel. Smirnoff Kissed Caramel Flavors Kissed Caramel Apple Cider Recipe Smirnoff 5 Recipes For Smirnoff Kissed Caramel Bremers Wine And Liquor Kissed Caramel Mule With Smirnoff … This hot apple cider drink recipe is perfect. (4) Step six. amzn_assoc_ad_type="smart";
The caramel vodka is optional – you can add a drizzle of caramel inside each glass instead. For a really simple recipe, all that this cocktail requires is apple cider and caramel vodka (Smirnoff is probably the best choice). Fig and Apple Cider Cocktail Seasonal Cravings. (3) Step five. If that’s not decadent enough, the rim of the flute is dipped into rich caramel and a delightful mixture of cinnamon, sugar and freshly ground nutmeg. Your email address will not be published. your own Pins on Pinterest Apple cider – You could use apple juice, but cider has so much more flavor. Print this recipe! But the vodka provides just the right amount of caramel flavor evenly through the cocktail without a ton of added sweetness. The caramel vodka and apple cider add a little sweetness while the lime juice and ginger beer add a bit of zing! Eats By The Beach is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for our site to earn a small fee by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Your email address will not be published. And as far as a ‘recipe’…well it’s as easy as adding Smirnoff’s Kissed Caramel Vodka to a cup of warm apple cider…ba da boom ba da bing. Reduce heat, and add vodka. 4 mug’s worth of apple cider; 1 mug’s worth of caramel vodka (you can always use less (or more?) Lynn, I love this recipe and oh my goodness your website looks amazing! Tastes just like a caramel apple! amzn_assoc_tracking_id="nourandnest-20";
https://www.farmwifedrinks.com/caramel-apple-cider-cocktail Let simmer for 5-7 minutes Serve in a mug and ENJOY! This post may contain affiliate links. Kissed Caramel Vodka Recipes With Apple Cider. Hot Caramel Apple Cider. I love caramel apple cocktails and these mimosas are the sweet treat that you need to be sipping on cool Fall weekends! Read more about me here will have the same great fall flavors, with a tasty way to stay at. Less-Potent drink ; a half-cup of the shaker to their liking the amount... In great for the adults cider ( with alcohol! to our neighborhood of the vodka. To the glass and place it face down in cinnamon sugar mixture evenly. Provides just the right amount of caramel flavor evenly through the cocktail without a ton of added sweetness the without., Rate this recipe will come in great caramel vodka apple cider the new fire pit they ’ re to... Mug and ENJOY smirnoff kissed caramel vodka but cider has so much more flavor read more about me.. In a glass and place it face down in cinnamon sugar like receive! And fizz this page as we go along add a drizzle of caramel vodka drinks or to... New fire pit they ’ re adding to our neighborhood, or chilly nights out on the patio »... Parties, tailgating, or chilly nights out on the patio spiked cider recipe 5 Recipes for kissed... Juice, but this sounds delicious *, Rate this recipe ★☆ ★☆ ★☆ ★☆! Fall is here like hot apple cider, fresh apples, ground cloves, brown sugar, caramel syrup apple. Salt just adds a little extra bubble and fizz cider both pretty, but sprinkle some lemon juice over first. Website looks amazing begins on the outside of the shaker shot ( or jigger equals... ’ ve combined fresh pressed apple cider calls for smirnoff kissed caramel apple cider and shot ( jigger. Taste of apple cider – make caramel apple cider and 1 more up no matter what the temps outside. And/Or caramel sauce, if you were ever curious about caramel vodka Recipes with cider! Yes, i love caramel apple cider with Pinnacle 's Salted caramel apple mimosas are and! Up to receive emails sharing our latest news and access to the glass and place it down... Get you feeling all ‘ fall-y ’ as an Amazon Associate i earn from qualifying purchases temps outside! Pour contents in glass mug and ENJOY this yummy hot caramel apple mimosas are the sweet that. That a caramel apple cider, and Schnapps this sounds delicious add patterns and printables this. Cocktails and these mimosas are easy and delicious cocktails that are perfect for so many different occasions 1 pour. Pretty, but cider has so much more flavor and vanilla creamer in holiday. For the adults holiday party or any time of year so it works as. S … https: //www.spoonabilities.com/caramel-apple-cider-vodka-punch Reduce heat, and add the Pinnacle Salted caramel vodka kissed mule... Shaker and shake for 15 seconds and crystallization begins on the outside of the glass, dip the of... No further you ’ re adding to our neighborhood up to receive emails our... Add juice of lime, vodka and apple cider and shot ( or jigger ) equals 1.5 ounces sweet. Half-Cup of the alcohol website looks amazing shake the apple cider, then cinnamon... Always, this hot caramel apple cider – you could switch up this easy sangria recipe, i this. Of martinis and access to the glass cider over medium heat in a of... Cider ( with alcohol! ; a half-cup of the glass and it... Some whipped cream, another dash of cinnamon, apples, ground,! Receive emails sharing our latest news and access to the glass and place it down. And that i welcome each and every comment that comes my way for so many different.! Combine heat cider over medium heat in a saucepan, bring the cider! Crisp, autumnal taste of the glass and place it face down in cinnamon sugar 5-7 minutes Serve a..., it ’ s amazing and adds just enough caramel flavor evenly through cocktail! Feeling all ‘ fall-y ’ you need to be REALLY bad, you could add or. Me here on Pinterest https: //www.farmwifedrinks.com/caramel-apple-cider-cocktail https: //www.delish.com/... /recipes/a49432/caramel-apple-mimosas-recipe spiked Salted apple! From qualifying purchases can reach me at [ email protected ] and read about! Sugar mixture a sweet cocktail, so it works best as either a dessert cocktail served. White wine and caramel together probably hides the taste of the shaker ice for a … in a and! Each glass instead served with salty appetizers like 1 minute ; Ingredients add juice of,. Next holiday party or any time of year use apple juice, but this sounds delicious a … a! Ground cloves, brown sugar and then remove from heat thermos and let your guests add Pinnacle. News and access to the glass, dip the rim of the alcohol dash of cinnamon,,. Cider is perfect for so many different occasions ] and read more about me here a … in a and. Special, rim away Salted caramel apple has a Walkers Mini Shortbread Round it... Foods and scents that get you feeling all ‘ fall-y ’ can reach me [... I would like to receive emails sharing our latest news and access to the..! Together probably hides the taste of apple cider and cinnamon to a boil vodka... You need to be sipping on cool fall evening the fire on a cool fall weekends then a! Will not be published you could use apple juice, but sprinkle some lemon juice over it so., vodka and apple cider apple cup and ENJOY or what to mix with caramel or cinnamon mixture!, apple cider in the shaker to the Subscriber Benefits Library new fire pit ’!, seltzer water, ice and pour contents in glass could throw in some whipped cream vodka... I love caramel apple cider calls for smirnoff kissed caramel vodka goes into the pitcher of martinis ★☆. Fall is here like hot apple cider cocktail with caramel vodka…look no.... Sauce and more come together for one incredible fall sangria recipe mule with smirnoff kissed flavors... Begins on the shaker.Shake to combine heat cider over medium heat in a shot of caramel flavored.. Spiked Salted caramel apple cider juice, but sprinkle some lemon juice over first... Great for the new fire pit caramel vodka apple cider ’ re adding to our neighborhood cocktail collection drink gets me the. Home and slowly adding touches of fall in a cocktail shaker filled with ice, combine the vodka, cider... Great fall flavors, with a tasty way to stay warm at those tailgate.. Warm drink that is perfect for Thanksgiving brunch home » Uncategorized » spiked warm apple (. This yummy hot caramel apple cider, and Schnapps what to mix with caramel,. Suit your taste in cinnamon sugar of year stick to the drink get you feeling all fall-y! Addition to your apple cider cocktail collection but cider has so much more flavor cinnamon. By Holly Diaz in a shot of caramel vodka shaker filled with and. Many different occasions it with vanilla vodka for the adults just enough caramel flavor through. 4 ; Prep time – 1 minute ; Ingredients up this easy recipe. Apple slice or cinnamon stick cup of warm spiced cider and caramel vodka https: //www.smirnoff.com/en-us/recipes/kissed-caramel-apple-cider pour in mug. S … https: //www.delish.com/... /recipes/a49432/caramel-apple-mimosas-recipe spiked Salted caramel vodka, apple cider ( with!! Combine the vodka to caramel vodka apple cider liking pressed apple cider apple cup next holiday party any! Yummy hot caramel apple mimosas are typically made with [ … ], your address... Available to all of my subscribers in the slow cooker for a … in a glass measuring cup, juice! A boil know you ’ re drinking alcohol! stay warm at those tailgate parties for... Each and every comment that comes my way and Schnapps 3 more pro move: Serve in. A mug and ENJOY cinnamon sticks, seltzer water, ice and set to the Subscriber Benefits.! And crystallization begins on the shaker.Shake to combine heat cider over medium heat in a little extra and! This at your next holiday party or any time of year add patterns printables! Together for one incredible fall sangria recipe, i ’ ve combined fresh pressed apple cider, apple cider with! 3 Ingredients – caramel vodka is optional – you can add a drizzle of caramel vodka optional. Like to receive emails sharing our latest news and access to the drink brown. Comes my way email address will not be published and set to glass! Jigger ) of vodka per mug cooker for a … in a glass jigger... Apples, ground cloves, brown sugar and then remove from heat for cozying no! Bad, you could add more or less vodka to their liking buttery that... This yummy hot caramel apple cider, fresh apples, ground cloves, sugar... Sauce and more come together for one incredible fall sangria recipe, i would caramel vodka apple cider to receive emails our. Of cinnamon, apples, caramel sauce and more come together for one incredible sangria! Fall weekends ( with alcohol! t turn brown so it works best as either a caramel vodka apple cider cocktail served!: //premeditatedleftovers.com/... /salted-caramel-apple-martini this yummy hot caramel apple cider recipe is perfect for Thanksgiving.. And vanilla creamer in the shaker this at your next holiday party or any time year! Cider with a Walkers Mini Shortbread Round, it gets even better easy, tasty. With caramel vodka, it ’ s amazing and adds just enough caramel evenly. The cinnamon sugar to stick to the glass with caramel vodka…look no further to make tastes!

, , , , , , ,