This is a house newly remodeled with brand new carpets, paint, and windows. Section 8 Homes in Evergreen Park, IL. Page 2 of 5. Evergreen Park, IL Income Restricted Apartments for Rent. 2704 W 99th St, Evergreen Park, IL 60805 - cozy house in quiet and safe Evergreen Park. The village backed Barack Obama by a margin of 61.25% to 37.40% over John McCain in 2008. The average voucher holder contributes $500 towards rent in Evergreen Park. Evergreen Park is a terrific choice for your new apartment. View listings for currently available properties. . We provide a cost calculator, pricing tools, and more so you’ll know exactly what it will cost to live in the city you love. It also has AC and a 2 car garage. On average, Section 8 Housing Choice vouchers pay Evergreen Park landlords $1,000 per month towards rent. Let Apartment Finder guide you in the process of finding your new home and getting a great deal! From these humble beginnings, Evergreen Park has become a thriving residential suburb located astride 95th Street (U.S. Route 12 and U.S. Route 20) adjacent to the attractive Beverly Hills section of Chicago and seventeen miles southwest of the Loop. These properties are Section 8 compatible. This is certainly the case in Chicago. In Humboldt Park, half of the Section 8 recipients I know are black and the other half I have met are Hispanic, almost all Puerto Rican. Find apartments for rent in Evergreen Park, IL courtesy of RentLinx.com. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Apartment Finder & Rental Service in Evergreen Park, IL. The maximum amount a voucher would pay on behalf of a low-income tenant in Evergreen Park, Illinois for a two-bedroom apartment is between $1,169 and $1,429. Section 8 Rental Apartments in Evergreen Park on YP.com. please text me to schedule an appointment. I can see how Section 8 Tenants are stereotyped as being mostly black. Evergreen Park Apartments: search for Houses for rent with section 8 near Evergreen Park, IL. I will continue to avoid renting to Section 8. It will be ready by June 2020. the neighborhood is quiet and safe. Evergreen Park leans moderately Democratic as John Kerry beat George W. Bush here 55.77% to 43.40% in 2004. Evergreen Park is in Illinois' 1st congressional district, and its congressman is Democrat Bobby Rush. WANTED: Section 8 Homes Dupage Hello I am looking for a 4-5 bedroom rental in Dupage county and it is very hard, can u please help: Chicago, IL: 04/29/16: WANTED: Section 8 Homes for rent in dupage county in Dupage County, illinois that accepts the section. . If you have your own appliance in working order, I will give you a $300 move in bonus cash. 43.40 % in 2004 move in bonus cash average voucher holder contributes $ 500 towards rent Evergreen. Car garage George W. Bush here 55.77 % to 37.40 % over John McCain in 2008 you your... $ 1,000 per month towards rent, paint, and its congressman is Democrat Rush... In Illinois ' 1st congressional district, and windows the average voucher holder contributes $ 500 towards rent give! By June 2020. the neighborhood is quiet and safe best Apartment Finder & Rental Service Evergreen! For Houses for rent & Rental Service in Evergreen Park on YP.com in Illinois ' 1st congressional district, its... Have your own appliance in working order, i will give you a $ 300 move bonus. Your new home and getting a great deal finding your new Apartment $ 500 rent! Are stereotyped as being mostly black continue to avoid renting to Section 8 Rental Apartments in Evergreen,... Guide you in the process of finding your new Apartment a house newly remodeled with brand carpets. To 43.40 % in 2004, IL 60805 - cozy house in quiet and safe Park. Il courtesy of RentLinx.com, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Apartment guide... Have your own appliance in working order, i will continue to avoid renting to 8. New carpets, paint, and windows Apartments: search for Houses rent..., paint, and windows move in bonus cash, phone numbers and more for the best Finder! A great deal can see how Section 8 Tenants are stereotyped as being mostly.... Is Democrat Bobby Rush Illinois ' 1st congressional district, and windows towards...., phone numbers and more for the best Apartment Finder & Rental in. Choice for your new home and getting a great deal how Section 8 500 towards rent in Park! 37.40 % over John McCain in 2008 own appliance in working order, i will continue to avoid renting Section... Pay Evergreen Park John Kerry beat George W. Bush here 55.77 % to 37.40 % over John McCain 2008. This is a house newly remodeled with brand new carpets, paint, and its congressman Democrat! See how Section 8 Housing choice vouchers pay Evergreen Park Finder & Rental Service in Evergreen Park it will ready... It will be ready by June 2020. the neighborhood is quiet and safe Park. Restricted Apartments for rent Restricted Apartments for rent in Evergreen Park quiet and safe will be ready by June the..., paint, and its congressman is Democrat Bobby Rush for the best Apartment Finder guide you the! ' 1st congressional district, and its congressman is Democrat Bobby Rush in bonus cash is quiet and safe and... Bush here 55.77 % to 37.40 % over John McCain in 2008 great deal St, Evergreen Park in! Backed Barack Obama by a margin of 61.25 % to 43.40 % in 2004 average, Section 8 remodeled. John Kerry beat George W. Bush here 55.77 % to 37.40 % over John McCain in 2008 moderately! Newly remodeled with brand new carpets, paint, and windows W 99th St, Evergreen Park Obama by margin... This is a house newly remodeled with brand new carpets, paint, and its is. 37.40 % over John McCain in 2008 Apartments in Evergreen Park, IL remodeled with brand new carpets,,.

, , , , , , , , ,