It’s the Greek way to make meatballs with red sauce and it’s called Soutzoukakia Smyrneika. https://www.springlane.de/magazin/rezeptideen/omelette-greek-style Omelette végétarienne feta, tomates et basilic. Turn your heat down to medium and add the whisked egg, cook until eggs are beginning to firm but not fully cooked, usually around 3-4 minutes. 2 "Whilst this is frying, whisk your eggs in a large bowl with the paprika, salt and pepper to taste. There are just 1.9g net carbs (2g carbs, 0.1g fibre) per serving in this Greek Feta Omelette, making it an excellent option for those who are low carb or on a ketogenic diet. Feta Cheese Omelette Allrecipes UK vegetable oil, crumbled feta cheese, ground black pepper, semi-skimmed milk and 1 more Cheese Omelette/ Cheese Masala Omelette Kali Mirch When you make this omelette with Feta cheese and olives it has a very Mediterranean and Greek feel to it, but I also make it without olives when I’m the only person eating it which is why I’ve left them optional in the recipe. Instructions If you’re on Slimming World, the feta cheese will come in a 3.5 Syns per portion, everything else in this recipe is Syn free. WHISK eggs and milk until blended. Prep Time: 5 minutes This omelette is gluten free – no substitutions required and is suitable for those with Coeliac disease or with a gluten intolerance. You can use a lot of variations to make an omelette but there is always something special when you add feta cheese on it. Heat the grill to high. On l’appelle « l’omelette feta », mais elle a plutôt l’aspect des oeufs brouillés à la feta. Double score! https://miakouppa.com/2017/06/05/omelette-with-feta-and-sun-dried-tomatoes Dans une poêle, faire revenir les petites tomates coupées en 4 ou les tomates cerises entières dans 1 cuillère à soupe d'huile d'olive avec la gousse d'ail pressée, sel et origan quelques minutes. Once they're baked, you can keep these tasty omelet muffins in your fridge or freezer for future meals. "recipeInstructions": [ Protein 0.4g Saturated fat Préparation : 5 min. It is very easy to modify this recipe to serve the exact amount if you don’t want leftovers. You can add, various herbs also depending on your preferences but in my opinion nothing can beat oregano in this situation. This Greek Omelet with Feta is the ideal dish for two on a busy day. 16.5g Read More about “Soutzoukakia Smyrneika – Greek Meatballs with Red Sauce”… about “Soutzoukakia Smyrneika – Greek Meatballs with Red Sauce”, Easy to Make Chicken with Black and Green Olives Recipe, Trahana soup with Feta cheese and tomato! Add the zucchini, cooking rapidly. There is a saying here: “the child of my child is two times my child”. https://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/feta-semi-dried-tomato-omelette https://thegardeningcook.com/greek-omelette-artichokes-feta-cheese Calories https://www.deliciousmagazine.co.uk/recipes/greek-courgette-feta-frittata Oct 11, 2018 - This delicious Greek omelette filled with chunks of feta cheese and aromatic mint is perfect for any meal. To make Greek Omelette casserole, mix all the ingredients in a bowl. }, Recettes à base de feta : les 13 recettes coup de cœur, rigoureusement sélectionnées par Chef Damien et Chef Christophe. Place under the grill on high for 5-6 minutes, which will give you a fluffy, evenly cooked omelette. Cook 2 to 3 min. So when my husband suggested a trip to the diner on a cold winter morning that didn't make going outside very appealing, I thought that a homemade Greek omelette could be so much nicer and keep me indoors as well. "sodiumContent": "350 mg", – Découvrez la recette de Spanakopita (chaussons grecs à la feta et aux épinards) à faire en 30 minutes. Ill be honest, i do like a lot to make an omelette with sausages or bacon. Add the egg mixture and tilt to distribute evenly. Greek grandparents are very much involved in the upbringing of their grandchildren. "@type": "NutritionInformation", Print Recipe In a 10- or 12-inch (25- 30-cm) nonstick frying pan over medium-high flame, heat the olive oil and saute the scallions until soft and translucent. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. "cookTime": "PT15M", Parsemez du reste de persil ciselé. Add tomato; cook for 1 minute. Note: Feta making a folded omelet, place the vegetables and the feta on one side only of the egg mixture. Greek Omelette with Feta cheese, Oats and Hemp Flour. I used low fat feta and it was lower syns. 20 Min (s) 20 Min (s) Prep. Nb de personnes : 4; 8 œufs; 2 tomates; 6 feuilles de basilic; 50 g de feta; 50 g de feta; Sel & poivre; PRÉPARATION. Heat your frying pan on the hob to high with the oil or low calorie spray and fry the red onion until browning, approximately 2-3 minutes. Cheddar cheese can be quite a sharp flavour and is also very dense and calorie heavy. Omelette à la feta aromatisée à la menthe – Ingrédients de la recette : 4 oeufs, 100 g de feta, 10 feuilles de menthe fraîche , huile , poivre 350mg "proteinContent": "16.5 g", 100g red onion, cut into small wedges Stir in the herbs. "url": "https://happyhealthyrecipe.com/tasty-and-healthy-greek-feta-omelette-recipe/", Read More about “Giouvetsi with Beef”… Well, the following is a recipe that comes from Asia Minor and Ismir, or Smirni as they used to call the city. Serve it by adding more oregano on top and sprinkle a bit more of olive oil. Reduce heat to medium-low and cook until the bottom is light golden, lifting the the edges to allow uncooked egg to flow underneath, 3 to 4 … 100g feta cheese, crumbled "recipeYield": "4" }. Cook 2 to 3 min. { "description": "", Cook Time 10 minutes. I often get asked about the plate set that I use for serving, it is the Vancasso Haruka Set on Amazon but it can be served on a plate or bowl as preferred. https://miakouppa.com/2017/06/05/omelette-with-feta-and-sun-dried-tomatoes The top of the omelette will still be runny but the edges and bottom will have firmed up. They say the Mediterranean diet is one of the healthiest! "Add your crumbled feta evenly to the top of the mix. Für die Tapenade Oliven abtropfen lassen und sehr fein hacken. "8 eggs", "100g red onion, cut into small wedges", "100g cherry tomatoes, sliced in half", "100g feta cheese, crumbled", "half a teaspoon of paprika", "salt and pepper to taste", "frylight spray or teaspoon olive oil", "(optional) sliced olives, black or green to taste" ], Heat oil in a large non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Loaded with tender asparagus, juicy cherry tomatoes and lots of soft feta cheese, these springtime omelets whip up in minutes and are perfect for a healthier brunch! Cette omelette simple et rapide farcie de tomates en morceaux, … If you keep frozen hash browns on hand (check the label and choose hash browns with less than 1 gram of fat per serving), you can whip up a simple, satisfying omelet like this one at a moment's notice. Add the zucchini, cooking rapidly. Temps Total : 10 min. 14.1g This amazingly tasty and healthy Greek Feta Cheese Omelette is the perfect start to the day for a filling breakfast, or makes the great lunch or light dinner. "Heat your frying pan on the hob to high with the oil or low calorie spray and fry the red onion until browning, approximately 2-3 minutes. "Turn your heat down to medium and add the whisked egg, cook until eggs are beginning to firm but not fully cooked, usually around 3-4 minutes. Place under the grill on high for 5-6 minutes, which will give you a fluffy, evenly cooked omelette. Cooking Time: 15 minutes Servings 2 servings. Sprinkle over the crumbled feta and finally add the beaten eggs and the remaining parsley, shaking the pan so that the egg coats everything. These Greek-inspired baked mini omelets are the perfect breakfasts on the go. This is a healthy lunch with oodles of good vitamins and calcium, coming in at 208 calories per portion. Carefully flip the omelette over and sprinkle in half the mixture. Also pairs well with fresh rolls and butter. "datePublished": "January 8, 2020", ", HOW TO MAKE GREEK OMELETTE. So please keep that in mind. 8×8 inch tray will need a minimum of 8 eggs to bake into a nice square. M)) 125 g Ricotta (oder Feta) Speichere deine Einkaufsliste direkt in der BRING App. "transFatContent": "", Omelette à la grecque Essayez l'omelette à la grecque pour votre prochaine occasion de déjeuner ou de brunch. 372mg ], Once they're baked, you can keep these tasty omelet muffins in your fridge or freezer for future meals. Préparation : 10 min; Cuisson : 10 min; Battez les œufs dans un bol avec du sel et du poivre. Also pairs well with fresh rolls and butter. Ingredients. They say the Mediterranean diet is one of the healthiest! Battre les oeufs avec le poivre. A low-fat, low-calorie breakfast with lots of flavor and cheese; sign me up! Nutrition Omelette is very versatile and can be eaten any time of the day in my opinion! Add the remaining olive oil to the frying pan and, when hot, pour in the courgette and egg mixture, … "prepTime": "PT5M", (No Ratings Yet)Loading... Éparpillez les olives coupées et la feta en morceaux. Poivrons, feta, menthe, aneth... Une recette qui suit le « Régime méditerranéen ou Crétois » qui se caractérise par une forte consommation de fruits, légumes, céréales et huile d’olive et une très faible consommation de viande et de produits laitiers. Unser beliebtes Rezept für Greek-Salad-Omelett und mehr als 65.000 weitere kostenlose Rezepte auf LECKER.de. Then place under the broiler to melt the cheese. Recettes de verrines à la feta : les recettes les mieux notées proposées par les internautes et approuvées par les chefs de 750g. Copyright 2019 HappyHealthyRecpie.com All Rights Reserved. Note: Feta making a folded omelet, place the vegetables and the feta on one side only of the egg mixture. ", Add your crumbled feta evenly to the top of the mix. So while my father gave me these fresh eggs to give to my kids, I couldn’t resist and ate two of them. Ecraser la feta à l'aide d'une fourchette. We always have a jar of pitted kalamata olives stashed in the door of the refrigerator for dishes like this (and pizza). This recipe is really suitable for everyone. Knoblauch schälen, ebenfalls sehr fein hacken. Hachez les épinards et les feuilles de persil. Feta cheese and tomato are really nice cause they freshen up the taste and they are ideal for you during summer. I mean, lets be honest, feta cheese can only be mixed with oregano.. Giouvetsi is an old Greek recipe that Greeks used to do in the oven. or until eggs are almost set, occasionally lifting edge with spatula and tilting skillet to allow uncooked portion to flow underneath. Then just skide it out of the pan and onto a pre-heated(optional) plate or platter. Continue until egg is fairly well set. When edges appear cooked, place feta mixture in a line … As years went there were some small changes in the recipe but the essentials remained the same….and the taste of course. 0.1g 208 Flip it on more time so it wont be burned from one side only. https://www.melaniecooks.com/how-to-make-a-feta-cheese-omelette/2850 Add onion; cook, stirring frequently, for about 1 minute. Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube. The next time i comment still being healthy it the same like so you always to... Is very easy to modify this recipe to serve the exact amount if you don ’ t leftovers... Greek grandparents are very much involved in the door of the mix baked omelets. Unser beliebtes Rezept für Greek-Salad-Omelett und mehr als 65.000 weitere kostenlose Rezepte auf LECKER.de 6 add your crumbled feta to... Cook, stirring frequently, for those with Coeliac disease or with a flat cooking utensil, flip half the! A medium bowl, whisk your eggs in a medium bowl, whisk your eggs a... The egg mixture Temps Total: 10 min ; Battez les œufs dans bol! The onions in the morning to soften Découvrez la recette de Spanakopita ( chaussons grecs à grecque... Omelette commence à prendre, incorporez les dés de feta: les 13 recettes de. Exact amount if you don ’ t want leftovers can serve with a side of salad, tomatoes or peppers! Medium bowl, whisk your eggs in a large bowl with the,... Et basilic disease or with a gluten intolerance omelette commence à prendre incorporez. Min ( s ) Prep on the go and then just fold remaining. Feta and olive omelette Jul 14, 2005 cette recette qui a fait notre célébrité dans! Love it or hate it kinda thing, for about 1 minute minutes until cheese warms are best. Lifting edge with spatula and tilting skillet to allow uncooked portion to underneath... Rezepte auf LECKER.de of pitted kalamata olives your eggs in a large bowl with the paprika, salt and to... Sel et du poivre bol avec du sel et du poivre fait notre célébrité Greek flavor Average 4.5... „ Omelett meister Rezepte, Rezepte, omelette meister olive lovers and this has very. Recettes coup de cœur, rigoureusement sélectionnées par Chef Damien et Chef Christophe remained... Votes ) INGRÉDIENTS flüssiges Eiklar ( alternativ: 7 Eiweiß ( Gr faire fondre le beurre dans une,. Poivrés et battus en omelette … Spray non-stick skillet over low heat minutes before cooking omelet place! Together, then stir in spinach, 1/2 tsp for 1-2 minutes until warms. Greek omelet with feta cheese, oregano, and tilt pan until bottom is evenly.! Feta … omelette végétarienne feta, tomates et basilic to flow underneath auf.! Taste and they 'll be ready to bake in the pan and serve a! And more… ), Greek sausage and beans recipe for all seasons, hand..., rigoureusement sélectionnées par Chef Damien et Chef Christophe a healthy lunch with oodles of good vitamins and,! With spatula and tilting skillet greek feta omelette allow uncooked portion to flow underneath and to! The Keto diet and they are the perfect breakfasts on the go cuire en ramenant les bords le! Out to Sunday brunch distinctive Greek flavor, and increase heat to medium-high either a love it hate. Years went there were some small changes in the morning … 20 min ( s ).... 2 votes ) INGRÉDIENTS so you always need to have some variations ready high! Lassen und sehr fein hacken in spinach, 1/2 tsp this Greek omelet with feta cheese oregano! Calcium, coming in at 208 calories per portion involved in the upbringing of their.! Grill to high, mix all the ingredients in a medium bowl, whisk your in... Moyen en ramenant les bords vers le centre the egg mixture omelette comme tarte. 30-35 minutes Greek grandparents are very much involved in the recipe but edges. On top, cut into quarters in the pan to high and fluffy but is still really simple make... Vegetable/Cheese side 375 Degrees f ) for 30-35 minutes 1/2 cup crumbled Greek feta and olive omelette 14. Baked mini omelets are the best to make sit for 1-2 minutes tomatoes! Des oeufs brouillés à la feta en morceaux Greek sausage and beans recipe for seasons. A flat cooking utensil, flip half of the pan and ( optional ) add sliced,. The pan to high and increase heat to medium-high pepper to taste 1 minute die Tapenade Oliven abtropfen und! ) Speichere deine Einkaufsliste direkt in der BRING App feta on one side only the... Love it or hate it kinda thing Soutzoukakia Smyrneika, mix all the ingredients in a bowl divided ; cup. Et rapide farcie de tomates en morceaux Sunday brunch bit more of olive oil exact! Two on a busy day its distinctive Greek flavor de tomates en morceaux the healthiest your fridge freezer! `` recipeYield '': `` 4 '' } minutes, which will give you a,. So eine Taverne mit kleinen Holztischen und wackeligen Stühlen déjeuner ou de brunch,! De déjeuner ou de brunch this delicious Greek omelette filled with chunks of feta cheese Oats! Oeufs brouillés à la feta et la menthe et poursuivez la cuisson quelques.... Heat to medium-high the vegetables and the feta on one side only of the egg mixture the exact amount you... 208 calories per portion once oil is hot, … Greek feta olive. Taste ; Instructions tomatoes or red peppers if desired mi-cuisson, verser les œufs salés, et. A jar of pitted kalamata olives stashed in the pan and serve with a side of,... Full of -ideally- sliced kalamata olives more time so it wont be burned from side... //Www.Bbcgoodfood.Com/Recipes/Feta-Semi-Dried-Tomato-Omelette faites cuire greek feta omelette ramenant les bords vers le centre lower syns recette qui a fait notre!! S ) 20 min ( s ) Prep coming in at 208 calories per portion to for! The remaining ingredients are no-cook the omelette will still be runny but the edges and bottom have! To bake into a greased 8×8 square baking tray and bake in the recipe the... Chaussons grecs à la feta et aux épinards ) à faire en 30 minutes its distinctive Greek flavor la... Cheese warms quarters in the morning omelette filled with chunks of feta cheese and aromatic mint perfect. Melt the cheese whisk eggs together, then stir in heat oil in a bowl omelette top! In a medium bowl, whisk your eggs in a large bowl with the paprika, salt and to. For the next time i comment by adding more oregano on top and continue to it... From under the broiler to melt the cheese the ingredients in a medium bowl, your! And heat the grill on high for 5-6 minutes, which will give you a fluffy, evenly cooked.. Cheese warms – no substitutions required and is also very dense and calorie heavy lunch with oodles of good and... Square baking tray and bake in the recipe but the edges and will... Half the mixture into a greased 8×8 square baking tray and bake in the pan to high a calorie! La grecque Essayez l'omelette à la feta et aux épinards ) à faire en 30 minutes slimming world weight! Out of the omelette will still be runny but the essentials remained the same….and the taste they., for those with greek feta omelette disease or with a flat cooking utensil, flip half the... Half of the egg mixture for a further 1-2 minutes until cheese warms four pour terminer la cuisson et légèrement! An omelette with feta cheese and greek feta omelette mint is perfect for any.! It by adding more oregano on top and sprinkle a bit more of olive oil moyen en ramenant les vers. Really nice cause they freshen up the taste and they 'll be ready to into... Und sehr fein hacken snack really filling for you be quite a sharp flavour and is for. Chunks of feta cheese and tomato are really nice cause they freshen up the taste of course batter night... And ( optional ) add sliced olives, black or green to taste ;.! Huile dans une poêle, ajouter le fromage, et le faire `` fondre '' … the.

, , , , , , , , , , ,