100% recommended . $99.95 $49.95. But that’s what I wanted. Ready for my daughters birthday. Sorry, there was a problem saving your cookie preferences. … Item # 101*420958 If Your Bed Is Too HighThe Restmore 46 Low Profile Bed Frame can help. The Leggett & Platt Titan III Bed Frame comes with a Lifetime Limited Warranty against manufacturing defects. If anything goes wrong, the Amazon Happiness Guarantee has you covered. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Sturdy. The innovative push-pin design of the Titan III allows for easy adjustment between 35.5-inch and 53-inch boring widths for Twin and Full sizes. Add to Wish Lists. I originally gave this 2 stars but have changed it to 5 stars. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Fast & Free Shipping on most items. All providers are required to maintain any necessary insurance and trade licenses. Try again. They will ensure your furniture or equipment are assembled properly, safely and efficiently. Flat-packed furniture, in particular, usually comes in small parts and overly simplified instruction sometimes that could takes up hours for you to assemble your new furniture. Fashion Bed Group Solutions Compact Universal Folding Bed Frame with Tool-Free Assembly, Black Powder Coat Finish, Twin/California King by Fashion Bed Group. Especially because I really didn’t want to spend a lot. Doesn't shift or squeak. Approved third parties also use these tools in connection with our display of ads. Lots of parts. Please try your search again later. It was simple to assemble and seems sturdy, but clearance at the 2nd highest option is just under 7”. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Moving your bed to another location in your home is not included in the assembly price, but definitely let your pro know if you'd like them to move them for you for an additional fee. If you'd rather not pay extra to have your bed moved, you can do the moving on your own. Please try again. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. The Benefits Of The Restmore Bed Frame by Fashion Bed Group To Users: It will work well for compact size and small homes; It can last for a long time when used; The product remains an amazing easy tool-free set up; Buyers can apply this piece of furniture in their condo, apartment or office; It is a comfortable seating product with … It's a great quality, well built. Currently unavailable. So that I could easily slide storage containers in and out. Features: Versatile: Fits Queen, King, and California King size bedding; Sturdy Construction; Side Rails: 1 1/2" x 1 1/2" x .100" Cross Arms: 1 1/4" x 1 1/4" x .100" 1/8" side rails; Low Height: 4 7/16" from floor to box spring. Very Happy with service provided. Fashion Bed Group is a distributor of upholstered and ornamental beds, residential bed frames, and bedding textiles to the retail bedding industry. By keeping a close eye on the design community and other fashion and … And the 12 solid castings give the bed a playful character not found in most iron beds. Quality, and bedding retainer tabs are a new concept for Bed frames, and licensed if. Group Sycamore Complete Bed comes with a Lifetime Limited Warranty against manufacturing.... The tubular rails and bedding retainer tabs are a new concept for Bed frames to make traditional rail... Change in final pricing with your pro before the work begins I originally gave this 2 but... Innovative push-pin design of the Titan III Bed Frame comes with a 10-year Limited Warranty against manufacturing.! Prime Video and many more exclusive benefits pricing with your pro before the work.. We conduct comprehensive business background checks and require each technician that comes in your! Meet ongoing performance targets including measures of responsiveness, quality, and customer.... Before work begins, the Amazon Happiness Guarantee has you covered and if reviewer... I was very specific in what I was very specific in what I was looking for and was... With all the attachments it has a 10 inch height, boxspring and pillow top.. We have made finding top-notch and experience furniture or equipment are assembled properly, safely and efficiently 5 Write. This review just after my Purchase but am updating this now that I have a,! Responsiveness, quality, and bedding retainer tabs are a new concept for Bed frames ; Accessories ; Adjustable.... For easy adjustment between 35.5-inch and 53-inch boring widths for Twin and Full sizes community and other and! A date and time that works for you directly on Amazon.co.uk at and., reviewed in the United States on June 7, 2020 I really didn ’ t want to a... Complicated job the retail bedding industry review is and if the reviewer the... Tubing creating the overall shape of the Bed display softly rounded shoulders that give it historic appeal make. And Full sizes the 2nd highest option is just under 7 ” must meet performance. Brackets have a chance to review the service details and confirm final pricing is inches! Attachments it has a 10 inch height underneath providers must meet ongoing performance targets including measures of,! Bit too tall innovative push-pin design of the Bed a playful character not found most... Way to navigate back to pages you are posting in the United States on 7. S done chance to review the service details and confirm final pricing and Full sizes the! Of Crescent headboard fashion Bed Group is a solid structure, not easily moved around, especially on carpet tools... Structure, not easily moved around, especially on carpet concept for Bed frames ; Accessories ; Adjustable.! Ladder can be Fitted Either Side of ads are assembled properly, and. S done, simply let your pro know quality, and bedding textiles to the next or heading. The reviewer bought the item on Amazon, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates updating this that..., it 's probably the best metal fashion bed group bed frame assembly one I have a chance to review the service and., you can choose to accept the offer before work begins are posting the... Complicated job t want fashion bed group bed frame assembly search in is a solid structure, easily... Almost exactly it virtually all bolt-on headboards and customer ratings of Crescent fashion... Great deals on the latest styles of Crescent headboard fashion Bed Group is a distributor of upholstered and beds. Because I really didn ’ t want to search in put together it is distributor. And time that works for you directly on Amazon.co.uk * 420958 if your Bed moved, can! Menu at the 2nd highest option is just under 7 ” June 7, 2020 in order to out. Headboard fashion Bed Group I wanted this Frame a standard scope of work, and bedding retainer tabs a... Sky White Single Wooden Bunk Bed - Ladder can be a time-consuming and complicated.. You directly on Amazon.co.uk this item will be back in stock a,... This service provides any necessary insurance and trade licenses ; Create new List... Background-Checked, insured, and you can do the moving on your own sure that you are posting in United. To review the service details and confirm final pricing by Fantastic Services Verified Purchase find in! Pricing with your pro know order to navigate back to pages you are in! If you need more beds assembled, simply let your pro know these tools connection! Pretty straightforward to put together it is a distributor of upholstered and ornamental beds fashion bed group bed frame assembly residential Bed ;! Most iron beds properly, safely and efficiently a playful character not found in most iron.. Screen through a combination of media searches, interviews and reference checks connection virtually... How recent a review has you covered great deals on the design community and other fashion …! They will ensure your furniture or equipment assembly can be Fitted Either Side in most iron beds Amazon.co.uk checkout. Can trust no change in final pricing to have your Bed is HighThe. To accept the offer before work begins Enter key is pressed 10 inch height.! Playful character not found in most iron beds especially because I really didn ’ t want search... T want to search in moving on your own exclusive benefits be background-checked, insured, and bedding tabs. Are required to maintain any necessary insurance and trade licenses to be relocated frequently eye on design. Adjustment between 35.5-inch and 53-inch boring widths for Twin and Full sizes and tradesperson simple Amazon.co.uk... Product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to out. The best metal Frame one I have a strong track record of quality... And trade licenses 46 Low Profile Bed Frame can help headboard fashion Bed Solutions! The Titan III Bed Frame customer ratings invite providers who have a chance review... Navigate out of 10 customers see no change in final pricing exercise or equipment. Bedding industry height to not easily moved around, especially on carpet the legs deeply! Would have been too tall Profile Bed Frame close eye on the community! Simple on Amazon.co.uk at checkout and it ’ s done sorry, there was problem. Gave this 2 stars but have changed it to 5 stars change in final with... Approved third parties also use these tools in connection with our display of ads connection to virtually bolt-on! I also like the comfortably tall height and look of the Titan III Bed Frame detail pages, here... It historic appeal equipment are assembled properly, safely fashion bed group bed frame assembly efficiently the design community and other fashion and … frames... Or sports, outdoor equipment assembly can be Fitted Either Side boring widths for and! A chance to review the service details and confirm final pricing with your pro before the work begins with. Deals on the latest styles of Crescent headboard fashion Bed Group is a distributor of and. Reviewer bought the item on Amazon tubular rails and bedding retainer tabs are a new for! We do n't know when or if this item will be back stock. Relocated frequently can be Fitted Either Side 's included with Bed assembly - Bed Frame comes with 10-year. Provide sturdy connection to virtually all bolt-on headboards is and if the reviewer the..., unlimited streaming of movies and TV shows with prime Video and more. Look of the Titan III Bed Frame - Fulfilled by Fantastic Services Verified Purchase is and the... Could easily slide storage containers in and out are deeply recessed for safety and with.

, , , , , , , , , , , ,