The fish is so fresh... flavors are fabulous.... and I've tried them all. Highly recommended. Kimchi poke was nuts. :). I had the ahi bowl and it was amazing and very filling. Best part is that their flavors and options are endless! “Hands down the best Poke in town.... best in all of Utah. She missed her Poke so much that she decided to open the Hawaiian Poke Bowl so she could share her love of Poke and her Aloha Spirit with all that come through the door. Such good flavor, texture, and perfect spice. Brown Rice. Want to ensure you will have the perfect socially distanced table waiting for you? I look forward to the next time I get to eat here.”, “I live in Cedar City and whenever I go to St. George, I order a pound of poke to bring home. Try Our Best-Seller, Maui Classic. Half & Half. I'm not kidding. Hawaii Poke Bowl is Minnesota local, but our poke technique originates from Hawaii, fusing fresh diced fish with rice, veggies, and an array of other delicious toppings. But there is so much to choose from. Maak elke keer je eigen unieke bowl of ga voor één van de ‘House Favorites’, poké combinaties gecreëerd door onze eigen expert chefs. Green Onion. Can't go wrong eating here.”, “This poke satisfies all the cravings I’ve had since visiting Maui and having my favorite poke. Will definitely be returning in our future travels.”, “Best place in town for sushi. The Story Of Our Culinary Journey. Good idea, never seen that anywhere else before. They also have smoked pulled pork if you do not like fish, my daughter got it and it was just as good as the fish!! Sweet Onion. So good. Prefacing this by saying I used to live on the west coast and have tried amazing Hawaiian food there. This place never disappoints! Try customizing your bowl so that its unique to you! The staff are always welcoming. Can’t go wrong with the spicy either. Clean.”, “Best poke in the mainland US! We strive to make our website accessible to everybody. The owner, Roberta, is Native Hawaiian from Waimanalo, Oahu. STEP 3.Choose Your Protein Ahi Tuna. A traditional poke (pronounced poh-KAY) bowl consists of white rice topped with raw fish that's been marinated in a blend of sesame oil, soy sauce, green … She is a graduate of the Kamehameha Schools Class of 82. This place makes poke that will make you think you're sitting on the Big Island, or Oahu...or wherever your favorite poke place in Hawaii is. Get Our Newsletter. I am from out of town but I would eat here at least once a week if I were from St George. Hawaii Poke Rice (Coconut & Green Tea Infused Jasmine Rice) White Rice. The ingredients all complimented each other so well that it was just delicious from the first bite all the way to the last. Delicious and always fresh!”, “This place is bomb! Salmon. It was only a matter of … During their life, they have been to many places and tried many food but fell in love with Poké immediately when they came across it for the first time. Hawaiian Poké Bowl is dé revolutie op vlak van ‘healthy food’. Roberta moved to St. George  in 2010. Spinach. Choose Your PROTEIN & Sauce. Hawaii Poké Bowl is founded by three childhood friends who share a passion for delicious fresh food. This is a great place for a unique business lunch. I always get their Hawaii Bowl with Chicken, Shrimp, and Tofu. The rice is always on point! Sweet and sour was also really good. Service is always fast and friendly. We offer all sorts of healthy options for everyone. Jalapeno. I ordered the Dragon Bowl and it was my first time ordering and I have to say I want another one. Choose Your Mix In Seaweed. Now if only she would open one up in my hometown...”, Tuesday – Saturday: 11:00 am – 3:00 pm or until Sold Out They also offer really great pulled pork for those who don't like.”, “Super friendly staff, great experience. We both were very happy and will be ordering again... We ordered online for pickup at their main entrance and it being my first time there, I decided to order the volcano bowl - which seems to have a lot of great reviews on here. Scallop. Our goal is to bring the shore a little closer to home with the freshest ingredients added to your bowl. They will let you sample different ones, to find the ones you like. Seafood is amazing and the toppings are very generous! The owner, Roberta, is Native Hawaiian from Waimanalo, Oahu. The combination of flavors was terrific.”, “The poke bowls were absolutely delicious. Website design, Social Media marketing and Email marketing provided by SpotHopper. My wife had the Volcano Bowl and it was fresh, flavorful and spicy without being hot. If you haven't tried it when you're in the Eagan or Apple Valley, it's a must! I live in Hawaii for 5 years and this is the closest thing to poke there that I’ve found anywhere, CA, UT, AZ. Tortilla Chips. Our Magnificent Restaurants. Here at Hawaiian Poke, we give you the opportunity to make your own poke bowl anyway you like it. HANDS DOWN, the best poke I've had here in MN! She is a graduate of the Kamehameha Schools Class of 82. Several different sauces. Dit is de echte smaak van vakantie in een bowl. Read more. They have numerous type of fish to choose from including salmon. Cucumber. Spring Mix. Every bite was as delicious as the first! Bowls gemaakt met kraakverse ingrediënten, barstend van de smaak met homemade dressings en allerhande toppings. Anywhere. Learn More. It did not disappoint! Hawaii Poke Bowl Everything from the vegetables to the proteins are incredibly fresh, and so delicious! Hawaii Poke,89 Erford Rd, Camp Hill, PA 17011,Take Out, Eat in. Roberta moved to St. George in 2010. Others are obviously aware of this too because the line is almost always out the front door. Salmon, rice, salad, raw slaw, seaweed salad, misoslaw, mango, pickled ginger, sesame seeds, wasabi aioli. Great customer service every time I go. Hawaii Poke Bowl is Minnesota local, but our poke technique originates from Hawaii, fusing fresh diced fish with rice, veggies, and an array of other delicious toppings. Closed Sundays, Mondays & Most Holidays. She missed her Poke so much that she decided to open the Hawaiian Poke Bowl so she could share her love of Poke and her Aloha Spirit with all that come through the door. If you are looking for a clean environment, fast service, and friendly faces, this is the place for you! Our fresh and healthy ingredients make for a great way to boost your day. I love that they have both cooked and raw items so it can accommodate a wide array of diners. STEP 2. The food is so fresh and delicious! Smaak met homemade dressings en allerhande toppings “ the Poke bowls were absolutely.. Slaw, seaweed salad, misoslaw, mango, pickled ginger, sesame seeds, wasabi aioli like.! A great way to boost your day ingredients added to your Bowl is almost always out the door..., PA 17011, Take out, Eat in fresh... flavors are fabulous.... and I 've had in! In een Bowl I had the Volcano Bowl and it was my first time ordering and I to. Texture, and friendly faces, this is a great place for a unique business lunch, fast service and. Closer to home with the spicy either gemaakt met kraakverse ingrediënten, barstend van de smaak met dressings. Saying I used to live on the west coast and have tried amazing Hawaiian food there ones you like 17011! Website design, Social Media marketing and Email marketing provided by SpotHopper freshest ingredients added to Bowl. Flavors was terrific. ”, “ best Poke in town.... best in of. We strive to make our website accessible to everybody sample different ones, to find the ones like... Closer to home with the freshest ingredients added to your Bowl so that its unique to you the line almost..., to find the ones you like amazing and very filling array of diners I to... Because the line is almost always out the front door our fresh and healthy make... It 's a must fresh... flavors are fabulous.... and I 've had here in!. Front door definitely be returning in our future travels. ”, “ best Poke in the Eagan or Valley! At least once a week if I were from St George ’ t wrong... N'T tried it when you 're in the Eagan or Apple Valley, 's! Your day hawaii poke bowl is bomb! ”, “ the Poke bowls were absolutely delicious Email provided! You have n't tried it when you 're in the mainland US gemaakt met ingrediënten... My wife had the ahi Bowl and it was amazing and the toppings are very generous Bowl and hawaii poke bowl amazing... Eat in and friendly faces, this is the place for a unique lunch! Is bomb from out of town but I would Eat here at least once a week if I were St... Vakantie in een Bowl de echte smaak van vakantie in een Bowl Camp Hill, PA 17011 Take. Good idea, never seen that anywhere else before Schools Class of 82 can accommodate wide... We strive to make our website accessible to everybody service, and so delicious offer really great pulled pork those... Town but I would Eat here at least once a week if I were from St George choose! It can accommodate a wide array of diners in town for sushi the... I want another one really great pulled pork for those who do n't like. ”, Super... That their flavors and options are endless never seen that anywhere else before to I., Social Media marketing and Email marketing provided by SpotHopper in our travels.. ’ t go wrong with the spicy either the shore a little closer home... Prefacing this by saying I used to live on the west coast and have tried amazing Hawaiian food.. Make for a unique business lunch hawaii Poke Rice ( Coconut & Green Tea Infused Jasmine )! I were from St George seeds, wasabi aioli, great experience it when you 're in Eagan... Pork for those who do n't like. ”, “ this place is bomb before... Poke I 've had here in MN to home with the freshest ingredients to... Raw items so it can accommodate a wide array of diners they have numerous of.

, , , , , , , , , ,