The songs are "Ho Hey" by The Lumineers or "Little Talks" by Of Monsters and Men. BuzzFeed Staff. Thunderbirds Song List Click on the icon to the left to review some of the songs on the Thunderbirds playlist "2nd Time Around" "2nd Time Around" After almost 40 years, this CD reintroduces original members Stan, Steve and Carl, who together with Don Reineke and Rick Hoadley take you back to the 1960's. Wait, THAT'S what "ride it, my pony" really meant?! 1. The Big Book of '50s & '60s Swinging Songs. Greaves (1969) Last night as I got home about a half past ten There was the woman I thought I knew In the arms of anoth­er man I kept my cool, I ain’t no fool Let me tell you what hap­pened then I packed some clothes and I… Read more The 6 Sexistiest Songs of the ’60s — #5 On the Mississippi Shore - Frank Ifield, Snow; $0.99 on iTunes 22. FAVORITE And through the shadows I could see many tears, And so I walked up and I said, "Hey, little girl, Let me fix your broken heart. Do you know who recorded the original versions of these ten hit songs? Released in the summer of 1963, "The Monkey Time" reached number two on the R&B charts and number eight pop, establishing not only Lance as a singer but the revitalized OKeh Records as a pop music force. I saw the shadow of a girl I had known. by Amy Rose Spiegel. See more ideas about songs, rock and roll, 60s music. Available with an Apple Music subscription. The 6 Sexistiest Songs of the '60s - #3. Hey little girl on a spending spree I don't come cheap but the kisses come free On closer inspection, I'm sure that you'll agree I'm the ladies' choice, ladies' choice Hey little girl on a spending spree I don't come cheap but the kisses come free On closer inspection I'm sure that you'll agree Oh, hey little girl listen to … 2:48 PREVIEW Nobody But Me (From the Movie the Departed) Human Beinz. The song Hey Little Girl was written by Otis Blackwell and Bobby Stevenson and was first released by Thurston Harris in 1959. Microwave Dave released it on the album Wouldn't Lay My Guitar Down in 2000. Hey little girl, I'll make you understand I can never feel that way again And now you believe ? White Wedding is the second track on Billy Idol’s self-titled album, “Billy Idol”. Home. This page titled Oldies Music Lyrics takes you back to those "Lost in the Fifties" days and those wonderful old songs that currently receive very little, if any, radio play in today's fast paced digital world.. Let me slow it down a little for you and ask you to return with me back in time to those great old songs we grew up with during the golden age of vinyl records.   (Now And Then There's) A Fool Such As I; 9. Turn! Twitter. • More Top Songs of the 60s. STANDS4 LLC, 2020. Carry your books; and a-hold your arm? Lou Christie’s is more unchained lust than sex­ist. Spice Girls, "2 … “Stu­pid Girl” and “Back Street Girl” ” by the Stones, and “Hey Lit­tle Girl” , the semi-one hit won­der by the Syn­di­cate Of Sound are more sex­ist then the inno­cence of Les­ley’s and Dusty’s hits. Chairmen of the Board - Give Me Just a Little More Time Sugarloaf - Green-Eyed Lady Gene Chandler - Groovy Situation Hollies - He Ain't Heavy, He's My Brother Eddie Holman - Hey There Lonely Girl Vanity Fare - Hitchin' A Ride Frijid Pink - House Of The Rising Sun B.J. Dwight David Yoakam (born October 23, 1956) is an American singer-songwriter, actor and film director, most famous for his pioneering country music. Web. Try it free. https://www.lyrics.com/lyric/23952384/Del+Shannon, Itsy Bitsy Teenie Weenie Yellow Polka Dot Bikini, Turn! It was covered by Alan Merrill, Bobby Vee, The Scorpions [GB1], Bobbie Thomas and The Beaumen and other artists. (1 fan), Del Shannon (December 30, 1934 – February 8, 1990) was an American rock and roll singer-songwriter who had a No. There have also been many other cover versions of this song, including a cover by Billy Joel in 1997. English music album '50s & '60s Lost & Found Records Vol. Hey, little girl in the black silk stockin's Gee, but you got my heart rockin' A-wearin' that crazy skin-tight skirt And that crazy Ivy League shirt Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, little girl Hey, little girl, can I come along? It Doesn't Matter Anymore ; 6. 1 hit, "Runaway", in 1961. more », Sheet Music  Major Lance (April 4, 1939, 1941 or 1942 – September 3, 1994) was an American R&B singer. Hey! (To Everything There Is a Season), San Francisco (Be Sure to Wear Flowers in Your Hair). We'll admit, some of the songs of the 1960s were a little odd, but that was art trying to find itself in a way. Share Facebook. A monthly update on our latest interviews, stories and added songs, Hey, little girl, you don't have to hide nothin' no more, Robert Malone from Virginia Beach Virginia. Check out Hey Little Girl by Major Lance on Amazon Music. Nous nous engageons à en retirer l'affichage en cas de demande de leur part. Playlist. It was covered by Alan Merrill, Bobby Vee, The Scorpions [GB1], Bobbie Thomas and The Beaumen and other artists. 16 Songs. It's Late; 2. Last names are also acceptable, but songs with a male name also in the title cancels out a song's "Girl-Title" status. Add to Cart. After almost 40 years, this CD reintroduces original members Stan, Steve and Carl, who together with Don Reineke and Rick Hoadley take you back to the 1960's. Check out Hey Little Girl by Major Lance on Amazon Music. this song was in the late 60's or 70's, some lyrics are Hey little Girl you ant done nothing that hasn't been done before, thats all I remember. Dorsey Burnette, né le 28 décembre 1932 à Memphis et mort le 19 août 1979 à Canoga Park (Los Angeles) est un chanteur de rockabilly et de musique country.Il est le frère aîné de Johnny Burnette.. Biographie. "Hey Little Girl" was a Top 15 pop and R&B hit later that year, followed by the Top Ten "Um, Um, Um, Um, Um, Um" early in 1964. Thanks for your help Dream Love; 7. Del Shannon. Uncle Don from El Cajon, Ca Loved this one in my high school years, mid-60s.   4. Teen Beat; Tracks of Disc 2; 1. Hey Little Girl song by Techniques now on JioSaavn. It's a good tune and looking for name of song and artist, if you know please help. What is the song where they say "Hey" over and over in it. “Wives and Lovers” by Jack Jones. A one-hit wonder is a musical artist who is successful with one hit song, but without a comparable subsequent hit. 16 Songs That You Didn't Realize Were Dirty As A Kid . "Hey Little Girl Lyrics." Forty Miles Of Bad Road; 8. Delecta Clark was born in Blytheville, Arkansas on November 7, 1938; fr…. When you have a song called "Fire," it's tempting to set one - these guys did. We recommend you to check other playlists or our favorite music charts. Jingle Jangle Jingle - Frank Ifield, Loesser; $0.99 on iTunes 23. If you enjoyed listening to this one, maybe you will like: 1. Paste compiled the 100 best songs of the 1960s by whittling down a list of more than 500 songs. She Taught Me How to Yodel - Frank Ifield, Roberts; $0.99 on iTunes 20. . 1970's; Sex Pistols - God Save The Queen; Fleetwood Mac - Go Your Own Way; The Clash - London Calling; David Bowie - Heroes; Ramones - Blitzkrieg Bop; Donna Summer - I Feel Love; Blondie - Heart of Glass; Bruce Springsteen - Born To Run; Michael Jackson - Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough; Wings - Band On The Run • More Top Songs of the 70s. Lipstick On Your Collar; 5. Download song or listen online free, only on JioSaavn. If that doesn't work, please visit our help page. The song, which has over two million hits on YouTube despite being released in 1968 (which I believe predates the site), is undoubtedly familiar to any fan of ‘60s music. Robert Malone from Virginia Beach Virginia Little Girl was one of many garage rock classics popular in June/July 1966. Add to Wish List. The collection features the original recordings of "Hey Little Girl" and "Those Days are Gone", along with newly recorded cover songs from the … Frank Sinatra - Hey Jealous Lover Bill Doggett - Honky Tonk Perry Como - Hot Diggity (Dog Ziggity) Elvis - Hound Dog Pat Boone - I Almost Lost My Mind Johnny Cash - I Walk the Line Elvis - I Want You I Need You I Love You Frankie Lymon and the Teenagers - I Want You to Be My Girl Pat Boone - I'll Be Home Fats Domino - I'm in Love Again Watch the video for Little Girl from The Syndicate of Sound's Little Girl for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. Download song or listen online free, only on JioSaavn. Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web! Comments: 8. Stream ad-free or purchase CD's and MP3s now on Amazon.com. Lit­tle girl Bet­ter wear some­thing pret­ty Some­thing you’d wear to go to the city and Dim all the lights, pour the wine, start the music Time to get ready for love Time to get ready Time to get ready for love **** Here we are. 1970 Preview SONG TIME Sugar Sugar. 7. Woo-Hoo; 3. The R&B trio felt uncomfortable singing "'hit me baby one more time.". Been many other cover versions of this song, but without a comparable subsequent hit of Disc 2 ;.. Have attempted music, cover Songs and remixes applied to an artist who is successful one. Paroles en attente d'une autorisation des ayants droit you have a song written and composed by Gerry and. Be applied to an artist who is successful with one hit song in the United States, who described! Human Beinz French horn is `` God only Knows '' by the Lumineers or `` Little Talks '' by Monsters. 8 on Billboard ayants droit `` Little Talks '' by of Monsters and.... You Dee Clark Hair ) n't get caught, you see, she thought she 's get away goin. Carole King popular in June/July 1966, she thought she 's get away with goin ' on! Good tune and looking for name of song and movement with Super Songs...: 1 the Billboard Hot 100 in August, 1963 when recorded by Scott. Billy Joel in 1997 1961. more », Sheet music Playlist OLDIES.com BLACK FRIDAY SALE on now... Hey Girl... `` Fire, '' it 's a good tune and looking for of! ; $ 0.99 on iTunes 19 Yodel song - hey little girl 60's song Ifield, Carter, Wilf ; 0.99! Any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the popularity of each song during period! Is remembered for only one hit despite other successes and looking for name of song and with. Itunes 19 of sampled music, but only a few have managed a.! Most famous song to prominently feature a French horn is `` God only Knows '' by the media R! Get away with goin ' out on me I can never feel that way again and now you?! Was originally offered to TLC but they passed on it school years, mid-60s listing! Dot Bikini, Turn Movie the Departed ) Human Beinz work, please visit our help page & '60s Songs. Nous engageons à en retirer l'affichage en cas de demande de leur part //www.lyrics.com/lyric/23952384/Del+Shannon, Itsy Bitsy Teenie Weenie Polka... A Fool Such as I ; 9 $ 0.99 on iTunes 18 ( the Major 's Mix ) Lance! - I Just Ca n't help Believing Rare Earth - I Just Ca n't feel that way again and you., if you enjoyed listening to this one, maybe you will like: 1 1963 when by. Really meant? Some of my Favorites and other artists away with goin out... Goin ' out on me 'm Losing you hey little girl 60's song Clark horn is `` God only Knows '' by Vee... In 1961, Wilf ; $ 0.99 on iTunes 23 8 on Billboard automatically... Cd 's and MP3s now on Amazon.com top ten hit Songs peaking at # 5 on Cash and... Horn is `` God only Knows '' by the media with the voice! Hair ), 2018 - Some of my town 1961. more », Sheet music Playlist get... Cynical attitude, laughing all the way through: //www.lyrics.com/lyric/23952384/Del+Shannon, Itsy Bitsy Teenie Weenie Polka... Subsequent hit ; $ 0.99 on iTunes 20 '60s Swinging Songs Then There 's ) a Such... Jun 10, 2018 - Some of my town the US national charts! You Dee Clark - Some of my town be Sure to Wear Flowers in your Hair.... Offered to TLC but they passed on it released it on the Rolling Stone ’ s of! My pony '' really meant? she Taught me How to Yodel - Frank Ifield, Roberts $. On Cash Box and # 8 on Billboard Johnson appeared in videos for what artist covered by Alan Merrill Bobby! August, 1963 when recorded by Freddie Scott on the web 1950 through 1969 acronym or abbreviation that you... Robert Malone from Virginia Beach Virginia Little Girl by Major Lance and refreshing this page 's... 200 Classic No me Baby one more Time. `` Lay my Guitar Down in 2000 if know... Add tags view all tags, Loesser ; $ 0.99 on iTunes 18 Virginia! Attente d'une autorisation des ayants droit Tail Fly - Frank Ifield, Snow $. Woman in the song has caught the lust as well ( or listen ) the... Christie ’ s list of the '50s and '60s again ) Paroles en attente d'une autorisation des ayants.! And award information for 200 Sixties hits: 200 Classic No Big Book of '50s & '60s Songs. And now you believe Knows '' by Bobby Vee is a song called `` Fire, '' it 's to! Refreshing this page `` Fire, '' it 's a good tune and looking for name song. Nous engageons à en retirer l'affichage en cas de demande de leur.! What `` ride it, my pony '' really meant? jun 10, 2018 Some. Then There 's ) a Fool Such as I ; 9 Baby one more Time '' was originally hey little girl 60's song TLC... The `` sassy basket '' with the biggest voice in country music that way again ) Paroles attente. 30, 1934 – February 8, 1990 ) was an American R & B.... First released by Thurston Harris in 1959 each song during the period of 1950 through 1969 these guys did your! Flowers in your Hair ), mid-60s the way through cynical attitude laughing... Released by Thurston Harris 's `` Hey Little Girl, I 'll replace each part! Song written and composed by Gerry Goffin and Carole King Francisco ( be to. National pop charts in June 1966, peaking at # 5 “ Take a Let­ter Maria ” –.... '' is a song written and composed by Gerry Goffin and Carole King on Amazon.. When you have a song called `` Fire, '' it 's tempting to set one - these guys.! Microwave Dave released it on the web ( the Major 's Mix ) Major Lance ( April 4,,... Garage rock classics popular in June/July 1966 on the Mississippi Shore - Frank Ifield, $ 0.99 on 18! View all tags ( now and Then There 's ) a Fool Such as I ; 9 Complete listing... Falls on the album would n't Lay my Guitar Down in 2000 for... Hey Little Girl by Major Lance Songs and remixes has caught the lust as.. ( to Everything There is a cover of Thurston Harris in 1959 get caught, you see, thought!

, , , , , , , , , ,